剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
他们给孩子起了什么名字
What did they name it?
呃 尼克
Um, Nick.
尼克 对 尼克
Nick... right. Nick.
尼克是个啥名
What kind of name is Nick?
为什么叫尼克
Why Nick?
我不知道
I have no idea.
雷恩的主意
Renn's idea.
也许吧
Maybe.
阿德里安一直跟警♥察♥有联络
Adrian has been talking to the police.
已经有一段时间了
He's been talking for a while.
关于什么的
About what?
关于我们的
About us.
戴伦知道吗
Does Deran know?
他知道
Deran knows.
小乔
J,
我觉得戴伦没有处理好这件事的能力
I don't think Deran is strong enough to handle this.
你觉得呢 孩子
Do you, baby?
你们需要多久能打通这里
How much longer till you get through?
大约个把小时
About an hour or so.
大家都清楚计划吗
Everybody clear on the plan?
出发吧
Let's go.
咱们另一头见
See you on the other side.
上♥床♥睡觉吧 亲爱的 很晚了
Come to bed, honey, it's late.
你是怎么认识这些人的
How do you know these people?
通过朋友认识的
Through friends.
朋友
Friends?
很久以前的事了
It was a long time ago.
为什么我们除了挖地道偷金子 还有别的事
Why didn't we just tunnel in and steal the gold?
等他们发觉自己被抢
It's be hours and days before
早就过几个小时甚至几天了
they'd be likely to figure out they've been robbed.
他们在里面安了监控
They have security cameras inside.
我们所要做的就是让他们忙别的
All we need to do is keep them occupied
顾不上地堡
and away from the bunker.
随便哪块地理放一把火就行了
Do that by starting a fire in one of these fields,
这么干很容易着的
dry enough to burn.
他们就是杞人忧天 有妄想症
These people are Preppers, paranoid.
一旦发现有什么奇怪的事
First sign of something weird happens,
你猜他们会做什么
what do you think they do?
他们会先确保地堡安全
They go make sure their bunker is safe.
在这里拐弯
Turn here.
我们该怎么让他们知道我们来这里了
How are we supposed to let them know we're here?
他们会知道的
They know we're here.
通了吗
We there?
对
Yeah, man.
情况如何
What's going on?
我们到了 给蓝妈妈发消息
We're here. Text Smurf.
好的
Okay.
他们到地堡了
They're at the bunker.
把车停在那棵树下
Pull over under that tree.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
蓝妈妈
Smurf?
你的父亲就埋在这里
Your father's buried here.
什么
What?
就在那棵树前面
Right in front of that tree.
安德鲁 这是你伯父杰德
Andrew, this is your Uncle Jed.
还有你堂哥奥丁
And that's your cousin, Odin.
安全
Clear.
去拿割炬
Go get the torch.
蓝妈妈 我们在这里干什么
What are we doing here, Smurf?
你到底打的什么算盘
What the hell are you up to?
花了我一会儿工夫 不过我还是找到了
Took me a minute, but I found them.
这应该是七十年代拍的
This is gotta be '70, right?
在你父亲去弗雷斯♥诺♥找工作之后
After Dad left for Fresno, looking for work.
你爷爷是操作钻机的石油工人
Your grandfather was a roughneck working drilling rigs,
前提是在他清醒的时候
when he was sober enough to stand up.
从来没干过一份长久的工作
Never could hold a job very long,
总是因为揍老板或者更出格的事被炒了
always wound up punching the boss or something worse.
你从来没给他看过科林的照片吗
You never showed him pictures of Colin?
我没有照片给他看
I didn't have any to show.
我走得急 杰德 你还记得吗
I got out of here pretty fast, you remember, Jed?
杰德 杰里米和大卫在哪儿呀
Where's Jeremy and David, Jed?
我想让安德鲁见见他的另外两个堂哥
I'd like Andrew to meet his other two cousins.
他们在修倒掉的围栏
They're out working the fence that's down.
昨晚圣塔安娜的树枝被刮断了
Tree branch broke off in the Santa Ana last night.
他们很快就会回来的
They'll be back soon.
这是你♥爸♥爸
This is your dad
去越南之前拍的
before he left for Vietnam.
我在这儿有他的奖章
I've got his medals around here somewhere.
是条汉子
Goddamn hero.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
不要 不要 不要啊
Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!
不要
Shit.
碘
Iodine?
这才是好东西
That's good.
车况比我印象里好一些
It's in better shape than I remembered.
我觉得五百块是不够的
I don't think $500's gonna do it.
我们说好了的
A deal's a deal.
是吗
Yeah, really?
谁跟你说的
Who told you that?
你加油了吗
Did you put gas in it?
我这么跟你说吧
I tell you what...
不如你和我两个人
Why don't you and me just have ourselves
找点乐子
some fun instead.
也许我就免费把车给你了
Maybe I'll give you the car for free.
我怀孕八个月了
I'm eight months pregnant.
对 你还可以用嘴啊
Yeah, you still got a mouth.
然后我就可以开车离开了吗
And then I get to leave with the car?
好 你喜欢吗
Yeah. You like that?
操
Shit!
贱♥货♥
Bitch!
畜生
You asshole!
干
Oh, shit!
杰德
Jed!
王八蛋
Son of a bitch!
杰德 别追了
Jed, leave her alone!
住手 杰德 住手
Stop! Jed, please stop it!
天啊
Oh, God.
你就是在这里出生的
You were born right here,
你和你的姐姐
you and your sister.
还有奥丁 和他的两个弟弟
Odin, too, and both his brothers.
你姐姐怎么样
How is your sister?
蓝妈妈从来就没提起过
Smurf never tells me a damn thing.
她死了
She's dead.
嗑药
Drugs.
抱歉 真是个悲剧
Sorry to hear that. That's a damn tragedy.
确实是
Sure is.
药监局推阿片类药物
FDA pushing opioids
这样政客就能赚个盆满钵满
so politicians can line their pockets
从制药厂捞油水
with drug company money
还能让市民上瘾
and keep the citizenry addicted,
变得像绵羊一样温顺 好控制
docile like sheep, under control.
你要打电♥话♥吗
You need to make a call?
是泳池维护工在修加热器
It's the pool guy fixing the heater.
还是一副事不关己的态度啊 蓝妈妈
Still fiddling while Rome burns, huh, Smurf?
我们现在谈正事吧
Let's get down to business now.
好 当然 你要什么
Yeah, sure. What do you need?
两把步♥枪♥
Two ARs.
还有配套的弹♥药♥
Extra mags and ammo to go with.
要空尖弹吗
Hollow points?
要一些 还有标准弹♥药♥
Some. And standard loads.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表