剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
我不信任她
I don't trust her.
她不会害我们 好吗
She's harmless, okay?
是人都有点心机
No one's harmless.
并非每个女人都像你一样 吉妮
Not every woman is like you, Janine.
大多数女人都像潘那样
Most women want what Pam wants.
只求一个男人能互相照顾衣食起居
Someone to cook for and to keep them warm at night
保护自己不受伤害
and safe from the big, bad wolf.
你对她的了解
All you know about her
不过是知道她在高速边上小餐馆打工
is that she works in a diner off the highway
以及她会做松饼
and can make a pancake.
也许杰克现在就需要一个松饼
Maybe Jake needs a pancake right now
以及另外的慰藉
and a little something extra
毕竟是你甩了他还让他中枪
after you dumped him and got him shot.
而他不需要的是
But what he doesn't need
你和她女朋友找茬
is you picking fights with his girlfriend
因为你嫉妒
because you're jealous.
如果你觉得我嫉妒
If you think I'm jealous,
你看人的眼光
you're a worse judge of character
比我想的还差劲
than I thought you were.
电脑和设备
Well, computers and instruments
需要清洁和连续擦拭
require cleaning and serial wipes,
或是你可以把它们卖♥♥到当铺一了百了
and you could just as easily take those to a pawnshop.
我最感兴趣的是那些总控台
What I'd be most interested in are the boards.
控制灯光和音响的
Lighting and sound.
你可以卖♥♥到原价
You could get almost full price,
如果是订制款 价格还可以更高
maybe even more if they did any customizing.
- 你卖♥♥得掉吗 - 可以
- And you can do that? - Yeah.
按照我的常规佣金
For my regular percentage.
告诉蓝妈妈 如果货到了 我就去找她
Tell Smurf when they come in, I'll come to her.
你认为总控台能卖♥♥多少钱
How much do you think we can get for the boards?
我会和蓝妈妈谈数目的
I'll talk about the numbers with Smurf.
我是她派来的
She sent me.
她交待我做的每一件事我都查了
I looked through everything she wanted me to,
所以细节要和她本人谈
and I'll discuss the details with her.
好的 我只是不觉得...
Okay. I just don't think that...
不觉得什么
You don't think what?
没什么
Nothing.
- 我会传达你的意思的 - 别
- I'll pass on that message. - No.
说完你刚才的话
Say what you were gonna say.
不 我不该说的
No, it's not my place.
但我会把你的话说给她听
But I'll tell her what you said.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
她有压力吗
Is there heat on her?
不是的
No.
有什么事瞒着我吗...
If there's anything I should know...
不 一切都还好
No, it's fine. It's fine.
她... 她会好起来的
She... She's... She's gonna be okay.
她很坚强
She's tough.
你知道她的
You know her.
没什么能击垮她 对吧
Nothing can take her out, right?
不 她这次... 她这次也可以克服困难的
No, she'll... she'll beat this thing.
她病了吗
She's sick?
她得了癌症
She has cancer.
但她不想别人知道
But she doesn't want anyone to know.
如果你代理这件事能让她省心的话
If it's easier for her to go through you,
我可以配合你
I can do that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
见到你很高兴
It was nice meeting you.
哇 你们来啦
Wow. Look at you guys.
什么事 安吉拉
What's up, Angela?
听说你在这住下了
Heard you were staying here.
对啊 我以为你也就在这儿
Yeah, I thought you were only supposed to be here
待几天
for a couple days.
"教皇"让我在这里住到我缓过来为止
Pope's letting me crash here till I get on my feet.
你比以前壮了
You got big, man.
- 嗯 - 小乔在吗
- Yeah. - Is, uh, J around?
你觉得还好吗
Are you feeling okay?
你下一次化疗是什么时候
When's your next chemo appointment?
没有下一次化疗了
There won't be a next chemo appointment.
化疗不适合我这种人
It wasn't for me.
那现在是怎么个情况
So, now what, huh?
怎么回事... 我意思是...
What happens... I mean...
你... 需要找个护理吗
I mean, do... do... do you need a nurse?
要不要给你找个护理什么的
Do you need a nurse or something?
到时候我们该怎么办
What are we supposed to do when...
什么时候 孩子
When what, baby?
什么时候你该怎么办
What are you gonna do when what?
小乔 请帮我把玛格丽特酒拿到外面
J, take the margaritas outside for me, please.
谢谢你 孩子
Thank you, baby.
别担心 安德鲁
Don't worry, Andrew.
我不会把烂摊子留给你的
I won't leave you with a mess.
我们马上要开家庭会议了 安吉拉
We're having a family meeting now, Angela.
请回避一下吧
Would you mind?
你们关系还这么僵啊
Still got this shit going on, huh?
我很奇怪你竟然让她住下了
I'm surprised you let her stay here.
她能让"教皇"保持镇定
She keeps Pope calm.
好的 小乔
Okay, J.
摊开说吧
Put it on the table.
你们听过慢性恐惧音乐节吗
You guys heard of Chronic Dread Festival?
知道 我以前每年都去参加
Yeah, I used to go every year
后来吸引了一窝蜂的嬉皮士
before the, uh, hipsters took it over.
布兰登就是在人堆里面被戳瞎了一只眼睛
That's where Brenden lost his eye in the mosh pit.
他没被戳瞎 只是看不太见了
He didn't lose his eye. He just can't see out of it.
那不是一个意思吗
It's the same shit.
我能给大家弄到靠近装卸区的贵宾通行证
I can get us passes to park VIP right near the loading docks.
后台有四台大牌艺人使用的
There are four light and sound boards
灯光声音控制台
that the headliners use backstage
每台大约值七万
Go for about 70K each.
到时候到处是人
There's gonna be people everywhere.
难道我们把调音台搬到车上
What, no one's gonna notice us
这么大阵仗都不会被人注意吗
just loading sound boards onto a truck?
这场活动有两百个工作人员 没人知道谁是谁
200 people work at this event. Nobody knows who's who.
用不着知道我们是谁 看到我们人就行
They don't have to know us. They have to see us.
东西丢了 只要有一个人记得我们就完蛋
Stuff goes missing, it takes one guy who remembers us.
你想让我们干什么
What do you want us to do?
我们今天先去踩点 大约下午三点
We gotta scout it today, around 3:00 p.m.
好吧
Alright.
高兴点
Come on.
这票活听起来很容易
This sounds like an easy job.
大家好好干吧
Let's make this a good one.
好的
Alright.
你要去哪
Where are you going, baby?
我有点私事
I have some stuff to do.
不过如果一会儿我们要去踩点的话
But if we have to scout this thing later,
我会和你们碰头的
I'll come meet you guys.
好
Good.
你最好坐回去听完
You might wanna sit this one out.
- 为什么 - 你知道
- Why? - You know why.
我没事 一会儿见
I'll be fine. See you later.
我们要在这里待多久 妈妈
How long are we gonna stay here, Mama?
不会太久 宝贝 你睡一会儿吧
Oh, not too much longer, baby. You get some sleep.
你瘾头很大啊
You're smoking that stuff a lot.
是啊 还不是松饼小姐
Yeah, well, ever since little Miss Pancakes
负责做饭之后 我的胃就难受得不行
has started cooking, my stomach's been shit.
科林 你感觉怎么样 亲爱的
Colin, how are you feeling, baby?
我很好
I'm alright.
那就好
Hmm, well.
如果你们几个小伙没事 我猜就不是我的厨艺问题
If the boys are doing alright, I guess it isn't my cooking.
亲爱的
Baby.
所以 你是讨厌所有的小孩
So do you hate all kids,
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表