剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
你能抽出十秒为我高兴下吗
You gonna take 10 seconds and be happy for me?
我很抱歉 我应该告诉你的
I'm sorry, man. I should have told you.
别说了
Stop.
如果你不想用我的钱
If you want to stop taking money from me,
也行
that's fine.
别用杰克的 好吗
Just not from Jack, okay?
那家伙很马虎
The guy's careless.
他会被抓起来的
He's gonna get caught.
你赢了
You won it.
对
Yeah.
我一生一事无成 至少这件事我做到了
If I never do anything else in my life, I did that.
别这样
Come on.
你会披荆斩棘 一往无前
You're gonna win a lot more than you just won.
别这样
Come on.
看看你 你是个职业冲浪手了
Look at you. You're a pro-surfer now.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
已经是绝版货了 伙计
Nothing's stock, man.
听着 那辆摩托车很值了
Look, that's a great deal on that bike.
好的 明天见
Okay. Tomorrow.
同城交易一点也不靠谱
Craigslist bullshit.
再也不想收到这个混♥蛋♥的信息了
Never gonna hear from this asshole again.
你为什么不直接告诉他们呢
Why don't you just tell them?
听着 让我...
Hey, look, let me...
让我来处理这些 好吗
let me deal with this, okay?
一会儿把这些都搞定 好吗
Tidy up all this shit later, alright?
孩子在你身体里越长越大 对吗
It's just growing inside of ya, huh?
- 像个外星人 - 对
- Like an alien. - Yeah.
对 就是那样
Yeah, just like that.
你感觉怎么样
What's it feel like?
说实话 脚有点疼
Honestly, uh, feet hurt.
我现在很性奋
I'm very horny.
只想吃彩虹糖
And all I want to eat is Skittles.
我也许能帮得上忙
Well, I might be able to help you out here.
感觉怎么样
How is that?
不错
Okay.
我没钱买♥♥彩虹糖了 但是...
You know, I'm tapped out on Skittles, but, um...
我们定披萨好吗
So we should order a pizza, then?
我们可以...
Yeah, we could...
糟了
Shit.
我一会儿得去蓝妈妈家吃午饭
I got lunch at Smurf's later.
对
Right.
你要不一起
Yeah, why don't you come?
想都别想
Oh, hell no.
行 过两天见
Alright. See you in a couple days.
搞定了
Alright.
新月市有一处房♥产
There's a piece of property in Crescent City.
环境幽静 房♥子空着 有谷仓和淡水
It's quiet, empty house, barn, fresh water.
钥匙压在前门石头下面
Keys are underneath the rock at the front gate.
挺好的
Yeah.
我没意见
I'm in.
我家人在新月市
I got family in Crescent City.
又来了
Well, there you go.
一群嗑兴♥奋♥剂♥的废柴
Bunch of speed freaks.
我们去南方吧
Let's go south.
那儿银行多
There's plenty of banks.
我们可以去看看她说的那个活儿
We can check out her job.
我们做什么活儿是你和蓝说了算吗
You and Smurf decide what jobs we're doing now?
你是队长吗
You the captain now?
我还得听你命令不成
I got to take orders from you.
你要去北方就去
You want to go north, go.
太冷了 我受够了
I'm tired of being cold.
好吧 我们去南方
Okay. We go south.
我们要去南方了
We go south.
很高兴看到大家
Nice to see everybody
还有闲情吃烧烤
still enjoys a good barbeque, hm?
你不吃吗
You're not eating?
有件事我们得谈谈
We have something we need to discuss.
你们都欠我钱呢
You all owe me money.
你们跟弗兰基合作的那次 还记得吗
From the job you pulled with Frankie, remember?
其中五万是我的
$50,000. That's my cut.
明天午夜前把钱给我
You have until tomorrow, midnight.
有问题吗
Is that going to be a problem?
我听说你们的钱被人拖欠了
Because word on the street is you got shorted.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
你看他做什么
What are you looking at him for?
你们所有人都有错
It's all of you.
你们违背了我教给你们的一切
You went against everything I taught you.
和外人合作
Jobs with outsiders?
你们当自己是什么
What are you,
随便谁都可以雇你们然后拖着不给钱吗
a crew that anybody could hire and pay later?!
你打算什么时候告诉我们
When were you gonna tell us
没拿到剩下的钱
that we didn't get the rest of the money?
我们已经拿到报酬了 好吗
We got paid, alright?
弗兰基手头有点紧 但我不介意
Frankie was a little short, but I'm good for it.
- 手头有多紧 - 闭嘴
- How short? - Shut up.
是你干的 对吧
It was you, wasn't it?
- 什么 - 你告诉她的
- What? - You told her.
他什么都没说
He didn't say shit. Come on.
他当然说了
Sure he did.
你睡觉说梦话
Talking in your sleep.
蓝妈妈守在你身边
Smurf sitting next to you
因为你害怕做噩梦
'cause you're afraid of your bad dreams.
我 你才是那个整天嗑药乱搞
Me? You're the one snorting and screwing your way
惹是生非的人
from one train wreck to the next.
- 行了 别吵了 - 是啊
- Guys, come on. - Oh, yeah,
你过得倒是轻巧
because you've got it all figured out
- 跟妈住在一起 - 克雷格
- living here with Mommy. - Craig.
再过几个星期
A couple more weeks,
她就要开始给你换尿布了
and she'll have you back in diapers again.
- 行了 伙计 - 嘿
- Come on, man. - Hey, hey!
行了 住手吧 克雷格
Alright, alright, Craig.
别打了
Come on.
嘿 伙计们
Hey. Guys.
- 住手吧 - 别打了
- Come on! - Break it up. Stop.
行了 住手 嘿
Get off. Stop. Hey. Hey.
别打了
Hey. Stop, stop, stop.
我们去找那个该死的亿万富翁
Let's go find this billionaire asshole
把钱要回来 行吗
and get our money back, alright?
走吧 快点
Let's go. Come on.
走吧
Come on.
阿德里安 嗨 请坐
Adrian, hey. Sit down.
对了 恭喜你
Oh, hey. Congratulations, by the way.
什么
What?
哦 那个啊 谢谢
Oh, uh, yeah, thank you.
先别谢我
Don't thank me yet.
接下来
So next steps...
检察机关会安排取证
prosecutor's office is scheduling a deposition.
首先是初步听证会
Now there's gonna be an initial hearing,
接着是审讯 最后是量刑听审
then a trial, then a sentencing hearing.
你说过如果我愿意合作
You said I would have immunity
会有豁免权的
from prosecution if I cooperated?
我们根据指导原则建议大幅减刑
We're recommending a greatly reduced sentence
但最终决定权还是在法官
based on the guideline, but that's up to a judge.
这儿有个警长
Now there's a state detective
想问你些问题
that wants to ask you a few questions.
我们之前不是这么说的
That wasn't our agreement.
如果换做是我 要站在联邦法官面前
Well, if it was me that was appearing before a federal judge
面临这种犯罪程度的服刑年限
with the kind of prison time your crime carries
而身边是一位劳累过度的公设辩护律师
and an overworked public defender standing next to me,
我会努力表现出积极合作的样子
I would want to look like a team player.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表