剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
- 好的 你认真的吗 - 给你十秒钟
- Okay. Oh, really? - You got 10 seconds...
十秒钟之内离开 不然我就开枪
10 seconds to get out of here before I shoot you.
我见完戴伦之后直接来的这里
I just came from seeing Deran.
好吗 我想来看你
All right? And I wanted to come see you.
- 什么 - 我
- What? - I...
我现在明白了... 但你用枪指着我
I recognize now... and this is not easy for me to say
我不太方便说
when you have a gun in my face.
其实 我后悔之前做的事了 好吗
You know, I c-could've done some things differently, okay?
所以 我其实很抱歉
So, you know, I'm sorry for some of the shit
在你小时候我对你做的一些事
that I did to you when you were a kid.
只是一些吗
Some?
我小时候你对我的一些恶行吗
Some of the shit you did to me when I was a kid?
有些是你自找的 我们面对现实吧
Some of it you had comin', let's face it.
你这是唱的哪出
What is this shit?
你现在是在赔罪还是在作秀
What, are you making amends or some bullshit?
是的 我是在道歉
Yeah. I am.
我已经戒毒三个月了 所以 是的
I'm three months sober. So, yeah.
把枪放下吧 小伙子
Let's just put the gun away, dude.
我不是... 你不会在你妈追思会上
I'm not... You're not gonna shoot me
枪杀我吧 拜托
at your mom's memorial. Come on.
不错 好吗
Good. Okay?
听着 伙计
Listen, man...
你小时候
I think I did a lot of that stuff to you
我老欺负你... 大概是因为...
when you were a kid... I did it 'cause...
我嫉妒 知道吗 你是她平生所爱
I was jealous, you know? You were the love of her life.
她恨我
She hated me.
她才不恨你 你在说什么啊
She didn't hate you. What are you talking about?
她恨不得把你捧在心尖上
She worshipped the ground you walked on.
你是科林的儿子
You came from Colin.
好吗 他死了
Okay? He died.
都没来得及辜负她
He didn't get a chance to disappoint her
哪像我们啊
like the rest of us.
其实
You know?
我听说科林是个神经病
I heard Colin was a crazy son of a bitch.
听着有些道理
Sounds about right.
戴伦知道你来这里吗
Deran know you were coming over here?
知道 我过去找他聊天 但他不...
Yeah, I went over there to talk to him, but he didn't...
不太想说话的样子 真扫兴
he didn't feel like talking, which is a bummer.
但是 其实他是在忙着
But, you know, he was too busy...
收拾行李要走吧
packing or leaving or something.
什么
What?
他可能要带男朋友
Maybe he's just taking his boyfriend up
去棕榈泉过周末 但是...
to Palm Springs for the weekend, but...
离开
Leaving?
看上去是那样
That's what it looked like.
你要过去吗
Are you going over there?
我和你一起去
I'll come with you.
和你聊天很愉快
Nice talking to you.
你在这干嘛
What're you doing here?
你知道阿德里安给警♥察♥带消息吧
You knew Adrian was talking to the cops, didn't you?
你一直护着他
You've been protecting him.
我知道
I know it.
那不是真的
Well, it's not true.
我可不觉得
Well, I didn't think so.
然后比利出现了
Then Billy shows up.
他说你要外出
He says you're leaving town.
所以这就对上号♥了
So it starts to make sense.
科尔比那件事
The Colby shit.
他被指控贩毒 知道吗
They got him on a drug charge, okay?
威胁他要坐二十年牢
They threatened him with 20 years.
警♥察♥提出豁免他的罪行 但他没接受 好吗
And they offered him immunity, and he didn't take it, okay?
所以你要和他私奔
So you're skipping town with him?
你让我怎么办
What do you want me to do?
他不能去... 他不能坐牢 哥
He can't go to... He can't go to prison, man.
他不能
No, he can't.
我今晚就带他出城
I'm getting him out of town tonight.
我要带他在那边安顿下来 然后...
I'm gonna get him set up down there, and...
我几周后就回来 好吗
I'll be back in a couple weeks, all right?
不 你不会回来了
No, you won't.
你从小就努力和我们撇清关系
You've been trying to get away from us since you were a kid.
我懂
I get it.
如果我能从头再来
If I could start over again,
做个普通人 我也会那样做
a chance to be normal, I'd do it, too.
但我生来如此
But I am who I am.
但你...
But you...
我会想你的
I'll miss you.
你是克雷格吧
You're Craig, right?
是的
Yeah.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是杰克
I'm Jake.
蓝妈妈的老朋友
Old friend of Smurf's.
谢谢你能过来
Well, thanks for coming.
我想来看看你
I wanted to meet you.
你是个传说 是个传奇
The myth, the legend.
她经常说起你 她真的以你为荣
She talked about you a lot. She was real proud of you.
是吗
Yeah?
她说了什么
What'd she say?
说你对什么都一脸不屑
That you don't take any shit.
一点也不意外
No surprise.
你最后一次见她是什么时候
When was the last time you saw her?
不久前
Not too long ago.
你怎么认识她的
Where'd you know her from?
我们在一起待过一阵子
We hung around together for a little while,
一起行动
did some work together.
我不知道我和她是否算情侣 但是...
I don't know if I'd call us a couple, but, uh...
我们有过共同的回忆
we had our moments.
你的腿怎么了
What happened to your leg?
蓝妈妈开枪打了我的膝盖
Smurf shot me in the kneecap.
以为我偷了她的钱
Thought I stole from her.
- 那么你偷了吗 - 这...
- Well, did you? - Well, it's...
这可说不清
it's complicated.
等等 你就是那个偷了她三十万的家伙吗
Wait. So you're the Jake that stole the 300K from her?
那你听过我啦 那是误会
So you have heard of me. It was a misunderstanding.
但蓝妈妈就那样 对吗
But that was Smurf, right?
先开枪再说...
Shoot first...
然后绝不啰嗦 绝不道歉
then never ask questions, never apologize.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
好的 伙计 那么...
All right, man, well...
我要回家了
I gotta go home.
急什么
What's the rush?
我老婆刚生了宝宝
Well, I just had a baby.
男孩女孩
Boy, girl?
男孩
Boy.
名叫尼克
Nick.
尼克
Nick.
我喜欢这名字
I like it.
是啊 好的 伙计 那么...
Yeah, all right, man, well...
去喝杯啤酒吧
grab a beer.
别客气
Make yourself at home.
谢谢
Thanks.
潘米拉·强森
Pamela Johnson.
85年以后就不住在你给我的那个地址了
Hasn't lived at that address you gave me since '85.
我是在新墨西哥州找到她的
I did find her in New Mexico.
83年时她曾因持械抢劫坐了几年牢
She did some time for armed robbery in '83,
91年也被关了几个月
couple of months in '91.
她六十五岁 有两个孩子
She's 65 years old, two kids,
一男一女 菲尼克斯和罗宾
boy and a girl, Phoenix and Robin.
喜欢用鸟起名字
Birds, I guess?
菲尼克斯在牢里待过
Phoenix has done some time.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表