剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
And this ends here?
我保证
I give you my word.
抱歉 不得已以这种方式
Sorry it had to go down like this.
我倒希望我们能像以前那样再干几票
I wish we could've pulled some more jobs like the old days, you know?
但那不是你想要的
But you don't wanna do that.
我也得混口饭吃 兄弟
I gotta eat, too, man.
所以 是个男孩了
So, it's a boy, huh?
什么
What?
罗根...
Well, Logan...
麦克斯 福德 克莱斯特...
Max, Ford, Crest...
都是男孩的名字
They're all boys names.
是的
Yeah...
是男孩
it's a boy.
还有粉吗
Got any blow left?
- 怎么了 - 还有多少
- Why? - How much?
还有一些
Some.
我都买♥♥了
I'll take all of it.
发生了什么
What happened?
蓝妈妈听说有人跟警♥察♥告密
Smurf heard someone was talking to the cops.
就他
Him?
我质问他 结果他拿枪顶着我
I confronted him about it, and he came at me with a gun.
警♥察♥有从他这得到什么吗
The cops get anything from him?
没有
No.
操
Damn it.
我们把他装进冲浪板袋子里
Well, we'll put in the board bag.
放在我卡车的后面
We'll carry him in my truck.
水槽旁的柜子里有漂白剂 去拿来
There's bleach in the cabinet next to the sink. Get it.
你的枪也要处理了
Oh, and we got to get rid of your gun.
还有他的
His gun, too.
去拿漂白剂吧
Get the bleach.
我要他的名字
I want a name.
我正在查
I'm working on it.
查快点
Work faster.
没人告密
Nobody's talking to anyone...
除了我们已知的那位
except the one we already know about.
我会解决她的
I'll take care of her.
不要再犯错了 宝贝
No more mistakes, baby.
我们没时间可以浪费
We don't have the time.
- 来吧 - 来吧
- Let's do it. - Come on.
准备好
Here we go.
来了
And here it comes.
靠
Oh, shit.
乖 乖 别哭了
I know, I know, stop crying.
好了
There we go.
看看吧... 和新的一样
Look at that... good as new.
靠
Shit.
所以说我们该抢银行的
That's why he hit banks.
银行也有枪
They got guns at banks, too.
但钱都不是他们的
Yeah, but it's not their money.
他们用枪的可能性低多了
Lot less likely they'd use them.
抢银行一般能赚多少钱
How much do we usually make when we hit a bank?
两三千吧
Two or three grand.
我们今天赚了八千
We made $8,000 today.
要我说 这算是成功吧
So, I'm gonna call this a success.
吉妮 我们谈谈
Janine, we need to talk.
要挖多深
How deep is supposed to be?
挖到在洞里看不到外面就行
Just dig until you can't see out of the hole.
这是你第一次吧
This is new for you, right?
很奇怪
It's weird, you know?
我以为我会有什么特别的情绪 但没有
I thought I'd feel something, but I don't.
我什么感觉都没有
I don't feel anything.
是肾上腺素的作用
It's the adrenaline.
明天就有感觉了
You'll feel it tomorrow.
你当时打算一枪崩了他吗
Were you gonna blow that guy's brains out?
没有
No.
但你看到他脸上的表情了吗
Did you see the look on his face, though?
他是谁
Who is he?
我小时候我妈的一个朋友
A friend of my mom's from when I was younger.
所以这是私事咯
So it was personal?
是的
Yes.
行动不能掺杂私事
Jobs can't be personal.
那样没法成事
You make 'em that way, shit goes south.
如果你有什么想揍的人
If there's someone you owe a beating...
或者想杀的人
Or, shit, if there's someone you need to kill,
告诉我 我们去做
just tell me and we'll go do it.
但不要牵扯进行动里
But don't bring it into a job.
我们得信任彼此
We have to trust each other.
你要么全身投入要么退出
You're either in 100% or you're out.
也就是说 你不准再跟我撒谎了
It means you never lie to me again.
我投入
I'm in.
刚到家吗
You just get home?
我能一起吗
Can I join you?
你哪次需要我同意了
Since when do you have to ask?
我爱你
I love you.
抗肿瘤药物
哥伦比亚大毒枭
Andrew Gold - "Lonely Boy"
Dark Stares - "Bad Machine"
Ned Garthe Explosion - "Spike Wand"
Nine Inch Nails - "Burning Bright (Field on Fire)"
The Allman Brothers Band - "Whippin' Post"
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表