剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
你想关门大吉吗
Trying to get shut down?
- 不想 - 不想吗
- No. I'm not. - No?
我觉得被评为B级让这个地方更有声誉了
I think the "B" rating gives the place cred.
声誉
"Cred"?
对 更货真价实了
Yeah. It makes it more authentic.
如果有人身体不太健康...
What if someone has health issues...
比如说有丙肝 那怎么办呢
they're fighting off, I don't know, hep-C?
我一半的客人都是这样的
That's, like, half my customers.
全世界都是这破毛病了
That is the Goddamn problem with this whole world.
道德败坏却没人在乎
Everything is corrupted, and no one gives a shit.
就这样败坏下去吧
Just let it be corrupted!
你觉得你能把这个清理干净
Hey, well, you think you could have this thing
重新投入使用吗 客人待会儿就
up and running again before people start coming in
陆陆续续来了
for happy hour, 'cause... ?
能
Yeah.
虽然还有很多需要清洁的
There's a lot more shit to clean.
还有很多
A lot more shit.
你该放松一点
You need to lighten up.
你不知道里面有什么
You don't know what's in that.
长久以后会出问题的
It could mess you up long-term.
"长久以后"
"Long-term."
可能会上瘾
It could be dusted.
该来的躲都躲不了
When it's your time, it's your time.
- 是这样吗 - 是的呢
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
生活要尽兴
Just, you know, living life.
是吗
That right?
是哦
Yeah.
我觉得三十岁就活到头了
I'm not planning on living past 30.
怎么 你要在二十九岁生日的时候 喝一整瓶安♥眠♥药♥吗
What, you gonna chug a bottle of ludes on your 29th birthday?
可能吧
Could be.
或者死于某次行动
Or die on a job.
怎么 我死了也好看
What? I'd be a great-looking corpse.
嘴硬
Tough kid.
你一副杰克的口气
Ugh. Now you sound like Jake.
你去过圣迭戈动物园吗
Have you ever been to the San Diego Zoo?
好吧...
Well...
那有一头母狮子... 雌性首领
There's this lioness there... the matriarch.
她负责猎食
You know, she's the hunter.
在野外 她们的寿命大概是十一 十二年
In the wild, they live to be 11 or 12,
但这只已经二十一岁了
but this one is 21 years old.
舒服又安全
Nice and safe.
动物园管♥理♥员♥每天都会喂她
A zookeeper feeds her every day.
但是她的牙已经掉光了
But her fangs are gone.
他们需要把肉切好了喂给她
You know, they have to cut up her meat for her.
我才不要变成那样
That's not gonna be me.
被困在笼子里 失去生活自理能力
You're not gonna find me in some cage, pissing myself.
你不是母狮子
You're not a lioness.
- 是吗 - 是的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
等着瞧
Try me.
我出一百块 买♥♥那条鱼
I'll give you 100 bucks for that fish.
为什么
Why?
你想不想要一百块
You want the $100 or not?
需要我帮你处理干净吗
Want me to clean it up for you?
不用
No.
把它放在码头上就行了
Just put it on the pier.
别动它
Leave it.
好吧
Right.
一... 二...
1... 2...
三...
3...
四...
4...
一...
1...
二...
2...
三...
3...
四
4.
一...
1...
二...
2...
三...
3...
四
4.
妈的
Ugh. Shit.
嘿 陌生人
Hey, stranger!
看看你 都成大人了
Look at you, all grown up!
我以为你在监狱里
I thought you were in prison.
对 我越狱了
Yeah, I escaped.
要去墨西哥 我需要你的帮助
I'm going to Mexico. I need your help.
我是进监狱了 不过现在出狱了
I was in. Now I'm out.
我又不是杀了人
It's not like I killed somebody.
"教皇"让我住在这
Pope's letting me stay here.
"教皇"
Pope?
对
Yep.
蓝妈妈知道吗
Does Smurf know that?
知道 我们昨晚一起吃了披萨
Yeah. We all had pizza last night.
我戒毒了
I'm clean.
很好 戒了多久了
Good. How long?
有几年了
Couple years now.
进去的头几个月 还在吸毒
First few months inside, I was still getting high.
在监狱里好玩的是 你把别人惹毛了
Funny thing about prison, though... you burn somebody...
就没有地方可以躲
There's nowhere to hide.
对
Yeah.
不能爬进箱子里 憋着不打喷嚏 对吗
No climbing into a trunk, trying not to sneeze, right?
你还记得吗
You remember that?
记得
Yeah.
好
Yeah.
我不应该让你经历那些烂事的
I shouldn't have put you through all that shit.
你那时多大 大概 八岁
How old were you, like, 8?
现在都好了
It's all good.
她去世的时候 我本来希望能在你身边陪着你
Hey, I wish I could have been there for you when she died.
话虽不好听 但我其实希望
It sounds messed up, but I kind of wish
进监狱的是她 而不是我 这样...
that she'd gone to prison instead of me. Then...
这样 也许 你妈妈还活着
Then, maybe, your mom would still be alive.
我有点惊讶 会在这见到你
I was kind of surprised to see you here.
我该走了
I should go.
嘿
Hey.
不管你在这干什么 我都不会给你捣乱的
Whatever you're working, here, I'm not gonna screw it up.
我保证 来抱一下
I promise. Come here.
你应该觉得这样的事对我来说是家常便饭了
You'd think I'd have a system for this by now.
- 这个我能拿走吗 - 当然
- Can I just snag this? - Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you, man.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
是的
Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
克雷格有个问题
Well, Craig's got this thing.
他现在听弗兰基的话
He's got Frankie in his ear.
我不知道能不能行
I don't know if it's gonna work out.
"教皇"疯了
Pope's going crazy.
克雷格让我给他在酒吧找个工作
Craig talked me into giving him a job at the bar.
你要雇"教皇"
You're hiring Pope?
对
Yeah.
克雷格只用下半身思考
Oh, Craig's just thinking with his dick.
可能会害大家都被抓起来
It's probably gonna end up putting us all
被警车带走
in the back of a police cruiser.
还有 女人
Just, women, you know?
让克雷格变成了蠢货
Make Craig stupid.
你难道不会为我做蠢事吗
You wouldn't do something stupid for me?
不 我用不着
No. I wouldn't have to.
你永远不会把我置于那种境地
You'd never put me in that position.
- 蓝妈妈 我... - 我要去睡觉了
- Smurf, I... - I'm going to bed.
这是什么
What's this?
我租的车
It's a rental.
我的皮卡被人偷了
My truck got stolen.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表