剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
律师赚得很多 不是吗
Well, lawyers make a lot of money, right?
律师的钱来得多
Eh, lawyers make good money.
商人的钱来得快
Business people make real money.
你在忙什么
What are you working on?
我在为下一部剧
An artist amenities inventory
做演员物资清单
for a show I have coming up.
刺♥激♥吧
Exciting, huh?
我不知道 什么东西
I don't know. What is it?
这些大牌规定了
The headliner stipulates
他们想放在保姆车里的物件
certain items they want in their buses.
比如绿色的巧克力豆吗
Like green M&Ms?
钻石网球手链 一副五万元
Try diamond tennis bracelets, 50 grand in ones.
还有笔记本电脑 各种设备
Then there are the laptops, the equipment.
预算一百五十万
A million-five for this event.
所以保险公♥司♥需要一份清单
So the insurance company needs an inventory list
和安保计划
and a security plan.
如果你真的感兴趣的话
You know, if you're really interested,
可以来这里找我 我就在这里办公
I'll be running the whole thing out of the office here,
我需要聪明人帮我做事
and I am always looking for smart people.
当然 好的
Sure. Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧
Okay.
乔什
Josh?
我希望你是个好人
I hope you're a nice guy.
我知道你看着不像 但是...
I know it doesn't look like it, but...
奥莉维亚过得并不容易
Olivia hasn't had it easy.
嘿 他来了
Hey, there he is.
燥起来
Let's go!
恭喜 恭喜
Congratulations. Congratulations.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
- 耶 - 喔哦
- Yeah. - Whoo!
大家都在这里等你
And they're all here for you.
去吧 伙计
Go on, man.
阿德里安 阿德里安
Adrian, Adrian, Adrian, Adrian!
- 嗨起来 - 哦
- Let's go! - Whoo!
你没告诉我她能开车
You didn't tell me she could drive.
你教她的吧
You teach her that?
快点
Yo, hurry up.
吉妮策划了个新点子
Janine's got an idea for a job.
你觉得呢 老大
What do you think, boss?
我觉得你应该少说话多做事
I think you should talk less and work more.
嘿 告诉他们
Hey. Tell 'em.
告诉他们
Tell 'em.
拉古纳海滩上有个嬉皮士聚集地
There's a hippie compound out in Laguna Beach.
他们走私泰国大♥麻♥卷 制♥作♥迷幻药
They're smuggling Thai Sticks and making acid,
数量不少
a lot of it.
所以他们很赚钱
So they're sitting on a ton of cash.
应该不难得手
Should be easy.
我们选择抢银行
We do banks.
也许我们应该做点新的尝试
Maybe we try something different?
我们难道没有吗
We are trying something different.
如果你想说什么 那就说出来
If you've got something to say, then just say it.
我不是新手
I'm not new at this.
你才是
You are.
这一点你应该更清楚才是
And you should know better.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我有东西给你
I have something for you.
- 我能坐下吗 - 当然
- May I sit? - Sure.
我都快忘记在这里的美好回忆了
Forgot how nice it was out here.
那可是一大笔钱 宝贝儿
That's a lot of money, baby.
算是吧
In some circles.
是哪阵风
Why don't you tell me
把人♥渣♥比利的前女友吹来了
how dirt bag Billy's ex-girlfriend shows up here
大驾光临我这寒酸的地方
and makes such a grand entrance?
比利挺有趣的
Well, Billy was fun.
他谈起来你简直滔滔不绝
He wouldn't shut up about you.
他谈起什么都是滔滔不绝
Billy wouldn't shut up about anything.
那么...
Well...
我很感兴趣 而且佩服你
I was interested and impressed.
那是分给你的
That's your cut.
因为什么事
From what?
我刚和他们干完的那一票
The job I just did with the boys.
我的客户重新协议了费用
My client re-negotiated our fee.
他保证以后会有更多的合作机会 我答应了
I accepted on the assurance of more work in the future.
很显然 你看到了稳定工作的价值
Certainly, you see the value of steady work,
即使他们没看到
even if your boys don't.
克雷格应该告诉过你
Craig should have told you it's always better
更应该征求的是我的同意
to approach me for permission...
而不是宽恕
... not forgiveness.
抱歉没看到你的短♥信♥
Sorry I didn't see your text.
外面风景不错
It's nice out.
干嘛 你要待在这吗
What are you doing? You're staying?
对
Yeah.
阿德里安不是刚回来吗
Didn't Adrian just get back?
对
Yeah.
难道不是那个谁 洛克西
Doesn't what's her face, Roxy,
在打烊以后负责拖地的吗
mop at the end of the night?
这是我的酒吧 我想拖就拖
It's my bar. I can mop if I want to.
- 好吧 留咯 - 多谢
- Fine. Stay. - Thanks.
蓝妈妈怎么样
How's Smurf?
干嘛问她
Why?
那当然是因为 她去了克雷格家喝酒
Apparently, she showed up at Craig's doing shots
吸毒 嗑药 所以...
and racking lines of coke and Oxy, so...
记不记得蓝妈妈以前完全放开的样子
God, remember when Smurf used to, like, really party?
我那时候大概十岁吧
I think I was like 9 or 10.
她简直无所不欢...
There was nothing she wouldn't do...
可♥卡♥因♥ 兴♥奋♥剂♥ 致幻蘑菇 迷幻药 大♥麻♥
coke, speed, shrooms, acid, weed.
她就像女版亨特·S·汤普森
She was like Hunter S. Thompson with tits.
她认识个毒品贩子 叫迈克...
And she had that one dealer, Mike...
马克 留鲻鱼头发型那个
Mark with the mullet.
他睡在你床上的时候
You like stabbed him with a fork
你用叉子捅了他
while he was sleeping in your bed.
马克
Mark.
- 变♥态♥ - 是啊
- Prick. - Yeah.
他总是骚扰朱莉亚
He was always bothering Julia.
这就有点奇怪了
It's just a little bit weird, you know?
她已经好多年没这么放纵过了
She hasn't partied like that in years,
然后她突然又这样 想要喝得烂醉
then she just shows up, looking to get wasted.
嘿 "教皇"
Hey, Pope.
恭喜你啊
Congratulations.
多谢
Thanks.
以为你在冲浪呢
Thought maybe you were surfing.
没有 只是打扫一下
No. Just been, uh, cleaning up.
别这样 戴伦
Come on, Deran.
什么意思
What's up?
我知道你帮杰克走私东西
I know you've been moving shit for Jack.
别这样
Come on, man.
你需要多少钱 我都有啊
You had all the money you needed with me.
对
Yeah.
是你的钱
Your money.
你的房♥子 你的酒吧
Your house, your bar.
你心里就是这么想的吗
That's how you feel about this?
我可以为你做不在场证明
Oh, so, I can be your alibi,
但不能做自己的私事
but I can't do something on my own?
不 你可以
No, you can.
但聪明点儿
Just be smart about it
如果你被抓到 要蹲二十年监狱
because if you get caught, that's 20 years in prison.
对 这是我的事 不要你管
Yeah, and that is my business, so back off!
天啊
Jesus!
我刚刚赢了个四星赛奖杯
I just won a four-star, man.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表