剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
里面肯定藏了什么
He's got something in here.
没有的 就是些文件 我看过
No, it's just papers and shit. I've seen inside.
快 走吧
Come on. Let's go.
牛哥的尸体被认出来了
They identified Ox's body.
- 什么时候 - 上周
- When? - Last week.
他妈妈也知道了
His mom knows, too.
她几天前去了提华纳 指认他
She went down to TJ a couple days ago, ID'ed him,
他的遗物 牙科记录什么的
what was left of him... dental records.
警♥察♥找我聊了
I spoke to the cops.
什么
You what?
我什么也没说
I didn't say shit. Alright?
我们只是...
We were just...
普通的朋友关系
known associates, or whatever.
他们怀疑是因为墨西哥毒品交易
They think it was a Mexican drug deal...
慢着 他们有问到我吗
Hey, wait. D-Did they ask about me?
没有
No.
蓝妈妈可以帮我们查查看吗
Think Smurf can look into it for us?
她有认识的警♥察♥可以问吧
She's got cops she can ask, right?
不不不 你把嘴管住
No, no, no. Keep your mouth shut.
别去找蓝妈妈
You don't go anywhere near Smurf.
- 行吗 - 嘿 戴伦
- Okay? - Hey, Deran.
你好啊 科尔比
What's up, Colby?
- 嘿 兄弟 - 你要进来吗
- Hey, man. - You want to come in?
不了
No, he's good.
他就走了
He's leaving.
- 没事吧 - 嗯
- You good? - Yeah.
他找你干嘛
What did he want?
没什么
Uh, nothing.
你几点的飞机
What time's your flight?
挺早的
Uh, it's early.
蓝妈妈给我们带千层面了
Smurf brought us a lasagna.
你让她进屋了
Did you let her in?
没 用不着
Oh, no, I didn't have to.
她用了自己的钥匙
She used her key.
我没给过她钥匙啊
I never gave her a key.
我洗完澡出来的时候
Well, she was standing in our kitchen
她刚好在厨房♥里
when I got out of the shower.
门锁了吗
Was the door locked?
锁了
Yeah, it was locked.
我说 你最好计划一下
You better be planning something great
她的生日
for her birthday, by the way.
你说什么呢
Wait, what are you talking about?
她的生日起码要到十一月
Her birthday's not till November.
她说就两周了
She said it was in two weeks.
说真的 千层面看着就好吃
Honestly, lasagna looks delicious.
我去热点儿 你要吗
I'm gonna heat some up. Do you want some?
- 好 - 好嘞
- Uh, yeah. - Alright!
你干嘛
What are you doing?
- 天哪 - 嘘
- Jesus. - Shh!
我们得走了
We got to go.
警♥察♥吗
Is it cops?
科林
Colin.
- 快 - 操
- Now! - Shit!
科林
Colin!
Jimi Hendrix - "Machine Gun"
- 我们去哪儿 - 嘘
- Where are we going? - Shh!
科林
Colin?
- 做什么呢 - 漂白剂炸♥弹♥
- What you doing? - Bleach bomb.
谁教你的
Who taught you how to do that?
蓝妈妈
Smurf.
有用吗
Does it work?
能把指纹去掉
It destroys the prints.
比用手擦快多了
That's quicker than wiping them down.
我们取货时间定在十点
Pick-up's scheduled for 10:00 a.m.
那可是高峰期
That's rush hour.
路上的车不好控制
That's a lot of traffic to control.
没关系
We're good.
是吗
Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
- 你家门没锁 - 蓝妈妈
- Your door's unlocked. - Smurf.
大街上的人能随便进来
People could walk in right off the street.
怎么了 还好吗
What's up? Everything okay or... ?
比利是不是被你藏起来了
You got Billy hidden back there somewhere?
没有 我没见过他
No, no. Haven't seen him.
漂白剂炸♥弹♥
Hmm, bleach bomb.
闲着无聊 试验一下
Uh, bored and, uh, practicing.
试验一下
Mm. Practicing.
有白粉吗
Got any coke?
应该在哪儿吧
Uh, somewhere around here, yeah.
那好 摆一溜吸吧
Good. Let's do a line.
我累了 蓝妈妈
Yeah, I'm beat, Smurf.
所以才要吸粉啊
And that's why we need the coke.
她想要就满足她吧
Get the lady what she wants.
Lil Wayne - "Uproar (feat. Swizz Beatz)"
哇 看 乔什出门溜达了
Wow! Look at Josh out in the world.
我也会出门的
I get out.
你能给我打电♥话♥ 我都震惊了
You know, I was shocked when you called.
- 对吧 本吉 - 对
- Right, Benji? - Yeah.
她可吃惊了
She was shocked.
我作业写完了 想喝一杯
Well, I finished a paper, needed a drink,
所以"为什么不呢"
so I thought, "Why not?"
这地方是你♥爸♥的吗
Your dad owns this place?
是咯
Yeah.
不错
It's nice.
周末借来用用
We have it for the weekend.
本吉老爸最牛逼了
Benji's dad is the shit.
他在吗
Is he here?
- 谁 - 你♥爸♥
- Who? - Your dad.
不在 这几周他在摩洛哥拍摄
No. He's shooting in Morocco for a few weeks.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
他是演员吗
What is he, an actor?
出品人 主要投些恐怖片续集
Financier. Horror sequels, mostly.
垃圾玩意儿
Hacky bullshit.
很赚钱吗
Does he earn a lot of money?
什么情况
What was that?
没人会聊自己父母的钱
Nobody talks about their parents' money.
明白吗
Okay?
行吧
Sure.
我们去游泳吧
Why don't we go swimming?
走吧
Come on.
那是什么
What is that?
兔子
A rabbit.
你杀的吗
Did you kill it?
呃
Well...
反正死了
It's dead.
我们要回忆下昨晚吗
Are we gonna talk about last night?
是有警♥察♥来过吗
There were cops?
你有点被害妄想了
You got paranoid.
你在哪学到的这些
Where'd you learn that?
越南
Vietnam.
你懂的 我们...
You know, we...
我们每次扎营 都会杀几个婴儿
we'd go from hooch to hooch, killing babies,
剥掉他们的皮
skinning them.
味道和鸡肉差不多
Tasted like chicken.
太好骗了吧
Gullible.
天
Jesus.
是我小时候我妈教我的
No, my, uh, my mom taught me when I was a kid.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
打到松鼠五分钱
And she'd... she'd pay me a nickel to shoot squirrel,
打到兔子二十五分
25 cents for rabbit.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表