剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
- 你真有福气 - 是哦
- Lucky you. - Yeah.
孩子在哪
Where's the baby?
护士带他去做检查了
Uh, nurse took him to run some kind of test.
你看着好憔悴
You look tired.
睡会儿吧
You should get some sleep.
我只是饿了
I'm just hungry.
这里东西难吃死了
The food here sucks.
坎蒂丝烦死了
Candace sucks.
楼下有吃的
Well, you know, they got stuff downstairs.
要我去给你买♥♥点什么吗
Want me to go grab you something?
把我妈带上
Take my mom with you.
- 什么 不行 - 拜...
- What? No. - Come...
克雷格 拜托
Craig, come on.
要是我再坐在这听她批判我一小时
If I sit here listening to her judge me
我可就要疯了
for one more hour, I am going to snap.
你逗我呢吧
Dude, are you serious?
好吧
Fine.
我... 我能解释下么
Can I... Can I explain?
可以
Sure.
我家人有些事的确不太风光
There are things about my family that I'm not proud of.
以前在学校 只要有人发现
At school when people found out
我外婆和舅舅是谁
who my grandmother was, my uncles, um...
他们就不会再和我说话了
they would stop talking to me.
他们会害怕
They were afraid.
你真是谎话连篇
You are so... full of shit.
我爸爸的私♥家♥侦♥探♥花了两天的时间
Dude, it took my dad's PI two days
才摸清你们的底细
to find out all this shit.
但是我不禁好奇
But it really made me start to wonder...
一个出身犯罪家族的骗子不请自来
a liar... from a family of criminals shows up,
开始打听我们每个人父母
starts asking all of us about our parents
以及他们的工作
and what they do...
后来梅瑞迪斯负责的演出就遭洗劫
... then Meredith's show gets robbed?
我和那件事没有任何关系
I had nothing to do with that.
你所说的每一个字 我都不会相信
I don't believe a God damn word that comes out of your mouth.
你想要钱吗
Do you want money?
我用得着找你要钱吗
Why the hell would I need to ask you for money?
这是我教务网的登录信息
That's my Chalkboard login.
只要我保持成绩3.0以上就有每月一万的奖励
I get 10 grand a month for keeping a 3.0.
你帮我把统计学成绩弄到A
You get me an "A" in Stats,
不然我就把私♥家♥侦♥探♥查到的所有事
or I hand over everything the PI found
都告诉我妈妈 还有警♥察♥
to my mom... and the cops.
你最好现在就开始吧
You should probably get on it.
今天有一堆作业要交
There's a bunch of homework due today.
你好
Hello, hello.
嗨
Hi.
哎哟哟
Well, well.
他们回来了
They return.
杰克
Jake!
快起来
Get your ass up.
闻起来不错嘛
Mmm, something smells good.
因为这是好东西
That's 'cause it is good.
看看谁回来了
Look who's back.
好了
All right.
我们去邦索尔的银行踩了点
We scouted a bank in Bonsall.
一群彭德尔顿来的海军混混
Bunch of Marine brass from Pendleton
驻扎在那里
living out there.
联邦政♥府♥支付工资
Federal paychecks,
每月五号♥和二十号♥可以提现
cashed on the 5th and the 20th.
大家都休息好了吗
Everybody feel fresh and rested?
好了
Yeah, man.
- 你们俩呢 - 没问题
- And you two? - Yep.
我们的房♥间在哪
Where's our room?
我们累了
We're tired.
最左边
Far left.
洗手 晚饭马上好了
Wash up. Dinner should be ready soon.
- 那边 你漏了一个 - 好的
- Go back. You missed one. - You got it.
露丝 你真是我的救星
Rose, you're a lifesaver.
我临时找你来 帮我做了这么多事
Doing all this on such short notice?
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
No problem.
我一早上都在打电♥话♥
I've been on the phone all morning.
派对应该会很成功
It's gonna be a great party.
有模有样的
Looks like it.
我觉得这些肉不够
I-I don't think you have enough meat.
- 你吃不完的 - 会吗
- You'll have leftovers. - Will I?
你日子还行吗
How's it work out for you?
推车出摊
The cart.
让我忙个不停
Keeps me busy.
忙碌挺好的
Busy's good.
这是给你的
Here, this is for you.
快点放进包里
Put that in your purse fast, okay?
- 蓝妈妈 我... - 不用放在心上
- Uh, Smurf... - Don't think about it.
在我需要的时候
When I needed him,
你儿子及时到场
your son was there.
到了该他说话的时候
And when it was time for him to talk,
他守口如瓶
he kept his mouth shut.
你养了一个有出息的孩子
You raised a stand-up kid.
等他出狱以后好好照顾他
You take care of him when he gets out.
嗨 杰西
Hey, Jess.
- 最近怎么样 - 不怎么样
- How's it going? - Not good.
我该去保姆家里接查理了
I should go pick up Charlie from the babysitter's.
我会给妈打电♥话♥
I'll call Mom,
定个时间一家人聚聚
figure out when we can all get together.
好
Okay.
杰西
Jess.
我估计你有坏消息
I take it you got some bad news.
十五年
15 years.
你看看 我告诉过你
Look, I told you, I...
行了 别说了
No, stop.
再给我一点时间
I need some more time.
解决不了的 就这样吧
There is no way to fix this. It is what it is.
多荒唐啊
It's pretty crazy, right?
打小开始 你家就尽干些烧杀抢掠的事
Your family's been ripping people off
但从来没有落网
since we were little and never gets caught.
我只是打了一个不该打的电♥话♥
I make one bad call,
就要在牢里待十五年
and I'm gonna spend 15 years in prison.
我能和你直说吗
Can I be frank with you?
当然
Sure.
雷恩不喜欢主动聊她的事
Renn doesn't volunteer much information.
但你在这里 我猜你就是孩子他爸了
But you're here, so I'm assuming you're the father.
我要带宝宝回家
That child's coming home with me.
我和我丈夫谈过了
I've already spoken to my husband,
我们要收养这个孩子
and we want to pursue an adoption.
雷恩可能一开始不会同意
Renn's not gonna like it at first.
但这就是目前最好的做法
But it's the best course of action.
我需要你帮我说服他
I need you to help me convince her.
我为什么非得帮你
Why would I do that?
你觉得养孩子
You think it's okay to bring a child
跟你们的活法不冲突吗
into your lifestyles?
我们是什么活法
And what's our lifestyle?
我知道雷恩是怎么赚钱的
I know how Renn makes her money.
而且 我了解你的家庭
And... I know your family.
你被蓝妈妈带歪了
How Smurf raised you was wrong.
我很抱歉 你们兄弟
And I'm very sorry you and your brothers
需要自己面对 但这件事需要就此结束了
had to deal with that, but it needs to stop here.
这对所有人来说都是最好的结果
This will be the best thing for everyone.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
等一下
One second.
一共11.32元
That'll be $11.32.
打过老年折扣了吗
That's with my senior discount?
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表