剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
钱在哪你倒是清楚
But you know where that was.
我去拿瓶酒
I'm getting a beer.
慢着
Hold up.
还有别的事吗
Is there anything else?
- 什么事 - 你隐瞒的事
- Like what? - Anything you left out.
没有
No.
你的女朋友 你
Your girlfriend. You, uh...
- 你跟她聊了 - 我也跟皮特聊了
- You talked to her. - And I talked to Pete.
他不想坏了蓝妈妈的生意
He doesn't want to jeopardize Smurf's business.
那你现在欠他人情吗
So now you're on the hook with Pete?
我付他钱了
I paid him.
从我的分成里扣就行
That's gonna come out of my cut.
这种情况不会再发生了
This won't happen again.
那是当然
No, it won't.
不然的话 让你吃不了兜着走
'Cause if it does, you don't get another chance.
怎么了
What's up?
蓝妈妈得癌症了
Smurf has cancer.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
几周前 她摔倒撞到了头
Couple of weeks ago, she fell. She hit her head.
我带她去医院
I took her to the hospital,
她让医生告诉我说她生病了
and she made the doctor tell me that she was sick.
天啊
Jesus.
真的
Yeah.
你知道她在哪吗
Do you know where she is?
不知道
No.
她会回来吗
Is she coming back?
我不知道啊
I don't know, man.
你真的觉得她会这么一走了之吗
You really think she'd just leave for good like that?
一句道别也没有
You know, no goodbyes? Nothing?
她可是蓝妈妈啊
It's Smurf.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
抱歉我来晚了
Oh, sorry I'm late.
现在什么情况
What now?
吉妮
Janine?
我要六把这个
I like this six.
能帮我再搞一些来吗
Can you get me more?
想要多少都行
Many as you want.
我的地下室里有二十把
Got 20 in the cellar.
你还要我就再给你
You want more, I get you more.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing out here?
回忆曾经的日子
Reminiscing about the good old days.
走吧
Come on.
奥丁做晚饭了
Odin made supper.
停车干嘛
Why are we stopping?
怎么了
What's going on?
我的哥哥有点怪
My brother's kind of strange.
是吗
Yeah?
能有你怪
Strange as you?
我... 他们靠土地为生
I... They live off the land.
自己种庄家 养鸡 养羊 有块小牧场
They grow their own food, chickens, goats, a little grass.
所以呢
So?
是嬉皮士咯
They're hippies.
不完全是
Not exactly.
我倒是喜欢鸡
Well, I like chickens.
你上次见他是什么时候
When was the last time you saw him?
一年前
A year ago.
我爸爸下葬的时候
When we buried my dad.
路上还好吗
How was the drive?
还行
It was fine. Yeah.
嘿 你长大了
Hey. You got big!
几岁了
How old are you now?
- 六岁 - 六岁啦
- Six. - Six?
肌肉秀给我看看
All right, let's see you make a muscle.
我摸摸
Let me check.
蛮不错啊 你好啊
Ooh! That's good. What's up?
过得怎么样 杰里米
How's it going, Jeremy?
还这么内向
Still shy?
孩子们进屋玩吧 走吧
Go in and play, boys. Go on.
嘿 兰妮
Hey, Laney.
- 嗨 - 这个是大卫吗
- Hi. - That David?
跟你长得一模一样
He looks just like you.
- 吉妮 - 对了
- Janine. - Oh, yeah.
- 嗨 - 幸会
- Hi. - Nice to meet you.
嗨 吉妮
Hi. Janine.
- 你好啊 - 不错
- How you doing? - Good.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
是的
Yeah.
日子挺滋润啊 老弟
You did good, man. Mm?
谢谢
Thank you.
饿了吗
You guys hungry?
是
Yeah. Yeah.
兰妮做了大杂烩
Laney made stew.
- 好的 - 谢谢
- Yeah. - Thank you.
他们在造什么呢
What are they building?
隔离棚
Quarantine shed.
有人生病了吗
Someone sick?
暂时没有
Not yet.
你这一整片都围了铁丝网
You put razor wire around the whole property.
兰妮死后围的
After Laney died.
只有大门可以进出
Only way in and out is the gate.
外面有人要抓你吗 杰德
Someone out to get you, Jed?
是福不是祸 是祸躲不过
Whole damn human race will be when the shit hits the fan.
没有人能做好应急准备
Nobody's prepared for what's coming.
你要应什么急
What do you think it's gonna be?
天灾 核爆♥炸♥末日
Natural disaster? Nuclear apocalypse?
还是老生常谈的种族暴♥乱♥
Or maybe just some good, old-fashioned race riots?
都有
All the above.
这些东西是哪里来的
Where'd you get these?
可靠的卖♥♥家
From a reputable seller.
就这样吗 就这么轻易让我相信你吗
That's it? I'm just supposed to trust you?
这么多年都是这么合作过来的
We've worked this way for years.
东西能给我看看了吗
You gonna show me my merchandise?
小乔 醒醒
J, wake up.
"教皇"在哪
Where's Pope?
他在睡觉
He's asleep.
他们熬到很晚
They... They were up late.
他跟你的舅舅们说了
He told your uncles.
他们知道蓝妈妈病了
They know that Smurf is sick.
我们得抓紧
W-We got to move fast.
"教皇"认为她可能已经死了
Pope thinks that she might already be dead.
他这么说的
He said that?
他觉得她要么自杀了
He thinks that she either killed herself
要么就是不知道躲在哪里生前最后放纵一回
or she's on some kind of last bender somewhere.
你觉得是他说的那样吗
Do you think he could be right?
不知道 可能吧
I don't know. Maybe.
要是她真的死了 我们得赶在别人之前
If she is dead, we got to get our hands on that will
先拿到那份遗嘱 确保你是受益人
before the others, make sure you're in it.
我听到他们在泳池边聊到凌晨三点
I heard them out by the pool till almost 3:00.
你当时在哪
Where were you?
睡觉
Sleeping.
好吧
Okay.
你别担心"教皇"
Well, don't worry about Pope.
我能稳住他
I can calm him down.
他跟我说你的这次行动黄了
Well, he told me that your job went south.
他们肯定生你的气 但是气会消的
I know they're pissed at you, but it'll pass.
他跟你说了行动的事
He told you about the job?
他相信我 没问题的
Yeah. He trusts me. It's good.
既然蓝妈妈不在了 他自然就成了管事的
He'll be in charge now that Smurf is gone.
我会让他对你负责的
I'll make sure he takes care of you.
待会儿再聊
We'll talk later.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表