剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
野兽家族 第四季第十集
孩子怎么样
How's the kid?
我觉得是你的
I think he's yours.
你们给他取名字了吗
You guys got a name for him?
她还没决定
She hasn't decided yet.
有人来加州警局举报
State police have had someone talking to them
你跟你的几个孩子
about you and your boys.
- 谁 - 做不到
- Who? - Can't do this.
你想让我告诉利文古德吗
Is that what you want me to tell Livengood?
我不在乎你告诉他什么
I don't care what you tell him.
戴伦会为了你放弃一切吗
Would Deran give all of this up for you?
你们听过慢性恐惧音乐节吗
You guys heard of Chronic Dread Festival?
我们可以打劫演出嘉宾 抢走他们的设备
We can hit the acts. We can hit their equipment.
蓝妈妈得癌症了
Smurf has cancer.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
你想吃塔可吗
You wanna get tacos?
那里的一个厨师以前卖♥♥过海♥洛♥因♥
One of the cooks there used to sell H.
感觉还不错
It kind of feels good...
明知道可以去买♥♥毒品 却忍♥住了
knowing I could score, choosing not to.
我要回家了
I'm gonna go back to the house.
- 要捎你一程吗 - 我可以走回去
- You want a lift? - I think I'll walk.
过会儿见
See you later.
听我说 我今天需要你帮点忙
Look, I need you to help me with something today.
我想收拾个人
I gotta hurt somebody.
天啊 戴伦 警♥察♥啊
Jesus, Deran. A cop?!
我才不要坐车里等你
I'm not gonna keep the car running, what,
让你拎着球棒去跟警♥察♥挑事
so you take a bat to some cop.
- 蓝妈妈 - 你让所有人一个小时内过来
- Smurf. - I want you to get everybody here in an hour.
我给大家安排了个活
I have a job for us,
这次我亲自出马
and this time, I'll be joining you.
我不喜欢孩子
I don't like kids.
那你肚子里那个呢
Well, what about the one in your belly?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
你这样会持续多久
How long are you supposed to feel like this?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们该走了
We should get going.
你自己走呗
You can go.
我一个人没事的
I'm fine on my own.
你不喜欢可以直说
You don't want this, tell me.
我没说过
I never said that.
你什么都不说 谁知道呢
Yeah, well, you're not saying anything, so...
不知道曼尼有没有给我们找点活
I wonder if Manny's found something for us.
才两三天嘛
It's only been a couple days.
但愿咯
Well, I hope so.
真♥他♥妈♥太没劲了
'Cause this is boring as shit.
你今天看见安吉拉了吗
You seen Angela this morning?
没 她不在家吗
No. She's not here?
不在
No.
要吐司吗
You want toast?
不了
No.
可能她去上早班了
Maybe she's working the breakfast shift.
蓝妈妈回家了
Smurf came home.
是吗 什么时候
She did? When?
今天一大早
This morning. Early.
她说去哪里了吗
Did she say where she's been?
她让我把大家叫过来
She said to get everybody over here.
你别乱跑了
So stick around.
你进去过了吗
You been inside?
没
No.
雷恩昨天生宝宝了
Renn had our baby last night.
她还好吗
How's she doing?
不错
Good.
就没了
Well, that's it?
雷恩还好吗
How's Renn doing?
那你想要我说什么
What do you want me to say?
比如 你可以问问孩子的情况啊
I don't know. You could ask about the kid.
是男孩女孩
Boy? Girl?
是男孩吗
Is it a boy?
是
Yeah.
蓝妈妈呢
Where's Smurf?
还没有人见到过
Nobody's seen her yet.
诶哟 我必须先吃点东西
Yeah, man, I need to eat something.
你还好吗
How you feeling?
你可以等我们说完正事再吃
You can eat after we talk.
我给大家策划了一个活
I have a job for us.
得手快
It's quick.
到手多 没什么幺蛾子
Nothing fancy. Big score.
等一下 我们不是该聊...
Wait. Aren't we gonna talk about...
我认识一个人 他隐居在荒郊野外
I know a guy who's holed up in the desert.
典型的活命主义者
One of these survivalist types.
从七十年代就开始大量储备黄金
He's been stockpiling gold since the '70s.
所以 我去实地看了看
So, I went out and took a look at it.
价值少说也有两百万
There's at least $2 million worth there.
- 蓝妈妈 我们应该... - 我还没说完 戴伦
- Smurf, we should... - I'm not finished talking, Deran.
他自己建了座地堡储存黄金
He stores the gold in a bunker he built.
旁边有一条暗渠
Now, here's a culvert that runs alongside it,
修建在县公有土地上
but on the county property side,
我们可以从那里挖洞进入
so we can dig our way in from there.
把东西运出来
Just haul the shit out.
- 黄金 - 比现金好
- Gold? - It's better than cash.
你怎么认识这个人的
How do you know this guy?
这些年来 我跟他有生意来往
I've done business with him over the years.
那你还想坑他
You just decided you wanted to rip him off?
我也没说乐意跟他合作 不是吗
I didn't say I liked doing business with him, did I?
我们的活不是不牵扯个人恩怨的吗
I thought we didn't make jobs personal.
和个人恩怨无关 亲爱的
It's not personal, baby.
他不过是没有利用价值了
I just don't need him anymore.
而他恰好坐拥金银财宝
And he's sitting on a lot of gold.
我想得到手
I want it.
所以 你把我们找来开会
So, that's why you called this meeting,
就是为了拉我们入伙吗
just to... pitch us a job?
你还有别的什么事想讨论吗 戴伦
Is there something else you wanted to discuss, Deran?
我们知道你病了 蓝妈妈
We know you're sick, Smurf.
"教皇"跟我们说了
I mean, Pope told us.
我有地图
I have maps...
包括地形图 施工工程图
topographic and engineering maps...
县政♥府♥给的 上面的信息应有尽有
from the county that give you all the information you need.
我们动手吧
Let's get going on this...
快
now.
认真的吗
Are you kidding me?
就这样
So that's it, huh?
没有商量的余地
Don't talk about it,
没有提问的机会 就开始干另一票了
don't ask questions, we just pull another job.
那你指望什么
What did you expect?
我也说不清楚 大概是正常人的情感吧
I don't know. Maybe normal human emotion.
蓝妈妈的情感
From Smurf?
我也不怪她
Yeah, I don't blame her, man.
有谁愿意提得癌症的事呢
I mean, who the hell wants to talk about cancer?
我不是说要让大家拉着手
Look, I'm not asking to hold hands
把一家人的相册从头到尾翻一遍
and go through family photos and shit.
我只是觉得 这件事她要和别人一起交流
I just think she needs to talk about it with somebody.
不管怎么样总是要面对的
I think she needs to deal with it somehow.
她不是在面对吗
She is dealing with it.
她想干一票
She wants to do a job.
如果她真得癌症了 她就不应该在这个节骨眼
If she's got cancer, she shouldn't be pulling a job
- 干一票 - 她就愿意
- right now... - It's what she wants.
如果真有她说的那么大名堂
If it's as big as she says it is,
那我们就该动手
then maybe we should do it.
是啊 小乔 你真是孝顺得感人
All right, J. That's real touching.
跟黄金没关系 知道吗
It's not about the gold, all right?
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表