剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
如果他喜欢你就更加了
Especially if he likes you.
你有跟你孩子说过你对朱莉亚做的那些事吗
You ever tell your boys what you did to Julia?
凡恩街和托马斯街的仓库有监控
There's cameras on the warehouses on Vine and Thomas.
这个街区没有户外监控
There's no exterior cameras on this block.
所以要在这里动手
That's why it's got to be here.
这些仓库里有多少人工作
How many people actually work in these warehouses?
主要用于长♥期♥托管
It's long-term storage mostly.
每三小时才有四个行人路过
Only four pedestrians every three hours.
路上的车也少 每分钟才两辆
Traffic's light, too... only two cars a minute.
你确定保安会分开走吗
Are you sure the security travels separate?
没错 他们会在后面跟车
Yeah. They're following in the car behind.
他们会紧紧跟着 卡车上有定位
They stay close, so they got GPS on the truck.
这条路单行
This street's one way.
在南边有一些垃圾桶
You got dumpsters on the south side,
如果被堵住了 东边还有
another on the east if we get jammed up.
我们把松木路和山脊路的交叉口堵上
We block the intersection on Pine and Hillcrest.
把后面那辆车隔得远远的
Then keep the follow car far enough back
让他们看不清楚
so they don't get a clear line of sight.
你怎么知道一定是这条线路
How do you know this is the route?
那东西有四米半高
Thing's 15 feet tall.
只有这条路能开得过
It's the only route with enough clearance.
卡车有了吗
You got the truck?
有了 现在在罗伊那
Yeah, it's at Roy's right now.
车辆识别码处理掉了
Lost the VINs,
弄了新的喷涂和牌照
it's getting a new coat of paint, new license plates.
有车贴吗
Alright, and the decals?
蓝妈妈家还有一套
We got a set of Calrides back at Smurf's.
我去拿
I'll get them.
千万别让她看见
Just make sure she doesn't see you.
卡车花了八千
I paid 8 grand for that truck.
小车花了一千二
$1,200 for the car.
你为什么花一千二买♥♥了一辆
Why'd you pay $1,200 for the car?
直接偷不行吗
Why didn't you just steal it?
我为了风险最小化
I did it to minimize risk.
还不是懒
A bit lazy.
我跟弗兰基谈谈能不能报销
Look, I'll talk to Frankie about adding it to the fee.
- 业务开支 - 买♥♥家是谁
- Business expenses. - Who's the buyer?
傻缺土豪
Some douchebag billionaire.
我们认识吗
Yeah, what do we know about him?
- 有关系吗 - 有
- Does it matter? - It matters.
如果他被抓 会指认我们的
If he gets caught, he points the finger at us.
而且他见过你本人
And he met you in person so...
我用了化名 况且弗兰基说他很规矩的
Look, I used an alias, and Frankie said he was legit.
弗兰基说的
Frankie said.
怎么了
What?
好了 我要去酒吧营业了
Alright, I got to open up the bar.
我想了想你的话
Thought about what you said.
那天说的你妈妈的事
The other day about your mom.
没错 我做的不够
You're right. I didn't do enough.
蓝妈妈净跟我们说她的坏话
Smurf's been telling us shit.
我不应该听她的
About her, and I shouldn't have believed her.
我不应该听她的
I shouldn't have believed her.
一辈子都在骗我
Been lying to me my whole life.
蓝妈妈
Smurf?
我给你买♥♥了千层面
I brought you lasagna.
戴伦在哪里
Where's Deran?
不知道诶
I'm not sure.
我都不知道你有钥匙
Uh, I didn't know you had a key.
这个破玩意是什么
What is this piece of shit here?
炉子吗
The stove?
我们搬进来的时候就有了
Uh, yeah, it was here when we moved in.
你们的灭火器呢
Where's your fire extinguisher?
啥
What?
伏特加应该在冰箱里
And vodka belongs in the freezer.
对了 你觉得我那几个孩子对我今年生日
So, um, what do you think the boys have planned
有什么打算
for my birthday this year?
一定是大惊喜吧
Sure it's something big.
- 什么时候来着 - 还有几周
- When is it, by the way? - Couple weeks.
我想着能一起好好去旅旅游什么的
I was thinking maybe we'd all take a nice, big trip.
不错啊
That sounds great.
就我和我的孩子
Just me and the boys.
你也清楚
You understand.
你觉得戴伦和他几个哥哥在一起吗
Do you think Deran's with his brothers?
不知道啊
I don't know.
烤箱加热到350华氏度
Heat the oven to 350.
把千层面放进去 一个小时就能吃了
Put the lasagna in one hour before you're ready to eat.
别忘了把烤箱关掉
Don't forget to turn the oven off.
阿德里安 我儿子怎么样
Adrian, how is my son?
什么
What?
戴伦 他怎么样
Deran, how is he?
他很好啊
Oh, he's good.
他讨厌我
He hates me.
应该不会吧
No, I don't think that's true.
你的谎话说得不怎么样 阿德里安
You're a very bad liar, Adrian.
你全部的汉堡肉饼都被冻坏了
There's freezer burn on all your hamburger meat.
扔了吧
You need to chuck it.
你的冰箱压缩机就是个垃圾
Your freezer compressor is shit.
好 行
Okay, fine.
换一个很简单的
I can replace it really easy.
我们现在在营业
We're open right now.
里面有价值六百块的肉饼
I have 600 dollars worth of burger meat in there.
- 你想怎... - 都坏了
- What do you... - It's shit.
你小点声 有客人在呢
Keep your voice down. I got customers in here.
我不想让他们知道
I don't need them knowing that.
能跟你聊一下吗
Can I talk to you for a minute?
稍等
Hold on.
你让我给他们吃什么
What do you want me to serve people?
你得告诉他们厨房♥歇业了
You need to tell them that the kitchen is closed.
你能不能 擦擦桌子 拖拖地
Can you just, like, clean or mop or something?
别再给我提意见
And stop taking shit apart.
去把酒架清理一下啊 老哥
Just clean the speed rails, man.
我们不是说好了
I thought we agreed
我们继续跟蓝妈妈合作
that we were gonna continue working with Smurf
直到我们的洗钱业务足够强大
until the money laundering operation
才把她踢出局
was strong enough to cut her out.
按照我们的经验来看 这是一票大活
In our experience, it's a big job.
八十万你不想要吗
You want to walk away from 800k?
弗兰基抽成之后只有四十万
400k after Frankie's taken her cut.
好吧 那你连每人十万也不心动
Okay, you want to walk away from 100k each?
我只是想说 我们什么时候被人当枪使了
I'm just saying since when were we hired guns?
蓝妈妈就是你这种口气
You sound like Smurf.
蓝妈妈也没错
Smurf's not wrong.
我们不该跟外人合作
And we shouldn't be working with outsiders.
我们对弗兰基了解吗
What do we even know about Frankie?
克雷格说她可靠
Craig says she's solid.
克雷格 搞什... 你真的有信心吗
Craig. Man, what... does that make you really feel confident?
蓝妈妈蹲监狱的时候你帮她算税
You were doing Smurf's taxes while she was inside.
不代表你多有能耐
That doesn't make you hot shit.
是因为我们自己说要谨慎
It's because we said that we'd be more careful,
更守规矩
more disciplined.
但现在我们冒这个险
But now we're taking risks
纯粹是因为克雷格精虫上脑
because Craig just wants to get laid.
小乔 你两年前骑个自行车出现在我们面前
J, look, you showed up here two years ago on a bicycle.
但我们可是老手了
We've been doing this our whole lives.
如果你想做个领头的
So if you want to be in charge,
就别一直来我这儿闷闷不乐 叽叽歪歪
quit coming around here and moping and whining,
给我们找个靠谱的活
and find us a solid job.
好吗
Okay?
那个别管了
Oh. Just leave that.
整个外框都加固了
Bolted to the frame.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表