剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
你什么时候会锁门了
When'd you start locking your doors?
还不是那小妞老是不请自来
When this crazy chick kept showing up
还乱翻我的东西
and going through all my shit.
要找个住的地方吗
Need a place to crash?
不是
No.
那你是专门来找我的吗
Oh, so you're here just for me, then?
我给你的那套西装还在吗
You still have that suit I gave you?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
来这个地方见我
Meet me at this address.
两点
2:00.
- 乔什亚·科迪 - 什么事
- Joshua Cody? - Yeah?
我是欧市警局的安德烈探员
I'm Detective Andre. Oceanside PD.
我在调查摩根·威尔逊的死因
I'm looking into the death of Morgan Wilson.
她不是淹死的吗
I thought she drowned.
有可能是他杀
It's looking like a possible homicide.
天哪
Jesus.
有时间回答几个问题吗
You have time to answer a few questions?
有 好的
Yeah. Yeah, sure.
威尔逊小姐的日历显示
I noticed from Miss Wilson's calendar
你们俩见面比较频繁
that the two of you met quite often.
怎么回事
Why was that?
我外婆坐牢那会儿
I, uh... I had power of attorney
有些事务委托我代为处理
while my grandmother was in jail,
所以她不在的时候 我们会碰面
and we met to talk about maintaining her properties
讨论财产管理的事宜
while she was gone.
威尔逊小姐生前最后一次被人看到
The last time anyone saw Miss Wilson alive
是在码头附近
was near the harbor.
她有个习惯 几乎每天早上都会去游泳
She had a routine, swam most mornings.
你有注意过吗
Were you aware of that?
我没有
I wasn't, no.
她死亡那天 有监控拍到你
A couple of cameras recorded you
在码头出现
at the harbor the day she died.
那天早上 你是不是恰好见过威尔逊小姐
Did you happen to see Miss Wilson that morning?
- 没有 - 是吗
- No. - Really?
你在那里做什么
What were you doing down there?
钓鱼
I was fishing.
在码头附近还是出海了
Off the pier or did you go out in a boat?
在码头附近
Off the pier.
有钓到什么吗
Did you catch anything?
没
No.
那个 我有事要忙 所以...
Look. I've got stuff to do, so...
没问题 我还会联♥系♥你的
Sure. I'll be in touch.
祝你愉快
Have a good day.
嘿 我以为你要晚点才会过来
Hey, I thought you weren't coming by till later.
那艘船的钱是怎么付的
How did you pay for that boat
就是你几个月前租给我的那艘
that you rented me a couple months ago?
- 现金 - 有人看见你吗
- Cash. - Did anybody see you?
除了出租的老板 应该没了吧
Other than the rental guy, I don't think so.
你... 你什么意思
What... What's that supposed to mean?
码头上都是人 我又不会忍♥术
The harbor was crowded. I'm not a ninja.
怎么了
Why?
你是谁
Who are you?
这位是图皮
This is Tupi.
我领养家庭的哥哥
My foster brother.
你能回避一下吗
Would you excuse us?
这是你的办公室吗
This your office?
是我不好 兄弟
My bad, bro.
我待会儿来找你 妹妹
I'll catch you later, hermanita.
- 怎么回事 - 怎么啦
- What the hell was that? - What?
有多少人知道我们的关系 米娅
How many people know about us, Mia?
没人知道
Nobody.
图皮只是过来看看 他根本不知道你是谁
Tupi just came by. He doesn't even know who you are.
所以你就让他进我的办公室吗
What, so you just invited him into my office?!
怪我 他只是想看电视罢了
My bad. He just wanted to watch TV.
我不允许他或者任何你的朋友
I don't want him or any of your friends
来这里瞎逛 知道了吗
hanging around here anymore. Got it?
好的 随你的便
Sí. Como quieras.
这位仁兄怎么回事
What's up with that?
昨晚喝醉了 抬都抬不动
Passed out last night, and I couldn't move him.
能把蒂姆灌倒 昨天晚上够嗨的啊
That must've been a big night to knock Tim on his ass.
据说是他在庆祝
Said he was celebrating.
给整个酒吧的人请了两轮酒
Bought two rounds for the bar.
等等 你说庆祝
Wait. Celebrating?
他一直说他"卖♥♥了四个大个儿的"
He kept saying he "sold four of the big ones."
他个蠢货
He's such an asshole.
- 怎么了 - 每一天
- What? - Yeah, every day,
蒂姆都会在码头边上支一个卖♥♥贝壳的小摊
Tim sets up a little seashell stand by the pier.
而且会在前面摆一个巨大的贝壳
And he's got this big-ass seashell with a sign in front of it
上面写着"非卖♥♥品"
that says "Not For Sale."
天天都有白♥痴♥游客经过
And every day, some idiot tourists walk by,
问他要卖♥♥多少钱
and they ask him how much he wants for it.
有的时候能卖♥♥到两百块
Sometimes they give him like 200 bucks,
就凭那些退潮时候捡的破贝壳
all for some shitty shell he found at low tide.
- 真有他的 - 他把钱结了吗
- Yeah, it's classic. - Is he paid up yet?
- 结了 - 那就好
- Yeah. - Good.
呦 "教皇"的事要解决一下了
Yo. We gotta do something about Pope, man.
又怎么了
What now?
昨天他不是骑车摔倒了
He didn't wipe out yesterday.
他冲着警♥察♥去了
He charged the cops, man.
把枪拔♥出♥来♥ 直接找他们挑事去的
Just pulled out his gun and headed straight for 'em.
我就不得不把他拽回来
Yo, I had to drag him the hell out of there, man.
相信我
And trust me.
他本来不想去的
He didn't want to go.
我们得采取行动了 不然会把人害死的
We got to do something, or somebody's gonna end up dead.
反正我觉得他不该跟蓝妈妈搬到一起住
Just knew he shouldn't have moved in with Smurf.
只会让他更糟
Just made him worse.
那我们就把他们俩分开
Well, then, we just got to get him away from her.
至少白天能看着
Like, during the day, at... at least.
- 让他干嘛呢 - 我不知道
- To do what? - I don't know.
干活呗
Like... a job?
干活 上班那种吗
A job. A "job" job?
- 是啊 - 你还记不记得
- Yeah. - Do you remember what happened
上次"教皇"干平常人的活都发生了什么
the last time Pope had a normal job?
蓝妈妈的轮胎店
Smurf's tire shop that she owned?
不到两个星期
He didn't even last two weeks
他就把顾客打个半死
before he beat the shit out of that guy
就因为顾客不喜欢他卖♥♥的打火石
'cause he didn't like the Firestones he sold him.
不记得
No.
而且 也没有人会雇他 因为 首先
Also, nobody's gonna hire that guy, because, first of all,
他是个重罪犯 而且他凶神恶煞的
he's a felon, and he's scary as shit.
怎么了
What?
你可以给他份工作
You could give him a job.
来这 酒吧吗
Here? The bar?
哦 我把"教皇"招进来 然后喝醉的二货
Yeah, I'll hire Pope here, and then some drunk idiot's
把鸡翅退回来
gonna send back his chicken wings,
"教皇"指不定抡起吧椅揍死他呢
and Pope's gonna beat the shit out of him with a barstool.
- 真是好主意 - 别这样啊
- Great idea. - Oh, come on, man.
你... 这里肯定有适合他的活儿啊
You... There's got to be something around here he can do.
让... 让他别跟其他人接触就行了
Just... Just... Just keep him away from all the people.
哦 这是酒吧诶
Yeah. It's a bar.
人多得是 这才是关键
There's lots of people. That's the whole point.
那就把他安排在后面
Well, then, just put him in the back
厨房♥里什么的
or, uh, the kitchen or... or whatever.
这么说吧 你帮我把蒂姆抬到巷子里
Tell you what. You help me move Tim to the alley,
我就考虑一下
I'll think about it.
来吧
Come on.
我们要去把车处理掉
We got to ditch the car.
赶紧来
Hurry up.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 亲爱的 你的存货呢
Hey, baby, where's your stash?
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表