剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
要么是这里 要么是健身房♥
It's either here or his gym,
健身房♥里的摄像头太多了
and there's too many cameras at the gym.
那我们就把他堵到
So then we just run him off the road
我们能掌控的地方
someplace we can control.
不 我最近在跟踪他
No. I've been following him, man.
他有一条特定的线路
He's got a specific route that he takes.
穿过小镇的小路就到了这里
It's side streets through town, and then he ends up here.
没有比这更适合下手的地方了
There's nowhere else I could do it
其他地方都是众目睽睽
where there wouldn't be a hundred witnesses.
那就等他自己来挑事儿呗
So then we just wait till he mixes it up, then.
不 我们不能再等了 现在就得动手
Nah. We can't wait. It's got to be now.
你到底怎么了
What the hell is up with you, man?
这家伙是个警♥察♥吗
This guy a cop?
所以不能在他上班的地方揍他
Is that why we can't hit him at work?
哈
Huh?
天啊 戴伦 警♥察♥啊
Jesus, Deran. A cop?
这是什么情况 他...
What's going on? Has he...
他抓了你什么把柄吗 还是怎么回事
has he got something on you, or what?
因为我现在他妈坐在警♥察♥酒吧外边
Because I'm sitting outside a goddamn cop bar.
你是想进监狱吗
I mean, are you trying to go to prison?
不 你知道吗
Nah. You know what?
我不干了 你自己解决
I'm out, bro. It's all you.
克雷格
Craig.
- 克雷格 别这样 - 不行
- Craig, come on. - No.
克雷格
Craig!
克雷格 别这样
Craig, come on.
不可能 我才不要开着车等你
No way, man! I'm not gonna keep the car running
让你拎着球棒揍警♥察♥
while you take a bat to some cop.
听着 你想要打警♥察♥
Look, you want to hurt a cop?
你得告诉我为什么
You got to tell me why.
嘿 小点声
Hey, keep your voice down.
你知道 我一直认为你是相信我的
You know, here I am thinking that you trust me.
是 蓝妈妈得了癌症 但是至少有戴伦罩着我
Yeah, Smurf's got cancer, but at least Deran's got my back,
因为我也罩着他
because I got his.
他需要我的帮助 我就会出现
He needs my help, I'm here.
他可以信赖我 可你呢
He can count on me. But you?
你根本不相信我
You don't trust me.
你就是觉得我蠢到不会多问一句
You just think I'm too stupid to ask a question.
信你个鬼
It's bullshit.
蓝妈妈来这了吗
Smurf came here?
定位显示是在这里
That's what the GPS says.
好吧 哪栋
Well, which one?
没那么具体 但就是这片区域
It's not that specific, but it's this general area.
你还记得这一片儿吗
Do you remember this neighborhood?
不记得
No.
你妈妈和我以前经常来这边玩
Your mom and I used to hang out down here.
我想这应该没有律师事务所
I don't think there are any lawyer's offices.
或许她是来见谁的吧
Maybe she came to meet someone.
她合作过那么多人
She's got plenty of people on the payroll
有很多也不想让我们知道
that she doesn't want us to know about.
她在监狱里的时候 我得替她支付他们的工资
I had to pay some of them while she was in jail.
她在监狱里的时候很信任你 是吧 小乔
She trusted you with a lot when she was inside, huh, J?
是的
Yeah.
她知道我是最听话的
She knew I was the easiest to control.
你小的时候可没那么听话
You weren't that easy to control when you were a kid.
朱莉亚总是忙得不可开交
Julia always had her hands full.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
想吃塔可吗
Want to get tacos?
那家看起来不错
Place looks good.
你还好吗
You okay?
那里的一个厨师以前卖♥♥过海♥洛♥因♥
One of the cooks there used to sell H.
你妈妈和我经常去光顾
Your mom and I used to score there all the time.
我们可以去其他地方吃
We could go somewhere else.
没关系
It's fine.
他家塔可不错
The tacos are good.
克雷格
Craig.
你到底想要干什么
The hell do you want?
你一直不接电♥话♥
You weren't picking up your phone.
然后呢
And?
我下班回家时
Renn was passed out in the bathroom
看到雷恩浑身是血地倒在浴室里
when I came home from work, bleeding,
所以我叫了救护车 她现在在医院
so I called an ambulance. She's at the hospital.
好的 这是找你的钱
A'ight, here's your change.
- 谢谢 - 这是你的餐
- Thank you. - This was you.
好的 谢谢
Alright. Thank you.
嘿 别跟我这么客气 好吗
Hey, don't be a stranger, alright?
以前为了贪一时爽 给他做过不堪的事
The shit I used to do for that guy to get high.
这是找你的钱 你给我拿太多了
Here's your change. You gave me too much.
你确定没事吗
You sure you're okay?
感觉还不错
Kind of feels good.
明知道可以去买♥♥毒品 却忍♥住了
Knowing I could score, choosing not to.
我... 我待会要开个会
And I'll... I'll catch a meeting later.
你变了
You seem different.
如果我以前做了什么混♥蛋♥事 我向你道歉
If I was an asshole before, I'm sorry.
没关系
It's alright.
是我该承受的
I deserve it.
不 你不该承受
No, you don't.
我过去一直觉得人是无法改变的
I guess I just wanted to believe that people can't change,
因为我妈妈就从未改变
because my mom didn't.
她试着改变了
She tried.
她真的努力过
She really did.
如果你喜欢科迪家的生活 我无话可说
If you like living with the Codys, I won't judge.
跟这里的垃圾堆相比好太多了
Big step up from shitholes like this.
在我刚去的时候 我几乎不怎么睡觉
When I first got there, I barely slept.
我整夜都在想怎么才能杀死蓝妈妈
I'd stay up all night thinking of ways to kill Smurf.
她的确很难让人喜欢
She's hard to like.
然后我在她坐牢的时候帮她经营了一段时间的生意
Then I ran the business for a while when she was in jail.
我喜欢 而且还挺擅长的
I liked it, and I was good at it.
所以 怎样
So, what?
你认为蓝妈妈死后你会接手她的生意吗
You think you're gonna take over when Smurf's gone?
从此一步登天吗
Keys to the kingdom?
或许吧
Maybe.
你喜欢"教皇"
You like Pope.
我们懂得彼此
Well, we get each other.
可以吸烟吗
Is this okay?
我不知道你还抽烟的
I didn't know you smoked.
如果你介意的话 我可以...
If you don't want me to, I can just...
大♥麻♥而已
Just a little weed.
没什么
I'll live.
你递给了我人生中的第一杯啤酒 还记得吗
You gave me my first beer. Remember?
我吗
I did?
是的 我大概五六岁的时候
Yeah. I was like 5 or 6.
你当时嗑嗨了
You were super high.
我跟你要了一杯 你就递给我了
I asked you for one, and you just gave it to me.
没多问一句
No questions asked.
好吧
Great.
但是你也教我如何系鞋带
But you also taught me how to tie my shoelaces.
那我可太了不起了
That was big of me.
无论蓝妈妈在这附近做什么
Whatever Smurf was doing around here,
应该不是在找律师
she wasn't looking for a lawyer.
我要回家了
I'm gonna go back to the house,
查一下她的税单什么的
look through her taxes and shit.
没准能找到什么地址
Maybe find an address.
要捎你一程吗
You want a lift?
不用 我自己可以 我可以走回去
No, I'm okay. I think I'll walk.
好吧 过会儿见
Alright. See you later.
天啊
Jesus.
你和我弟弟在一起为了什么
What are you doing with my brother?
什么
What?
像你这样的漂亮姑娘
Beautiful girl like you.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表