剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
It's the middle of nowhere. She's never missed a shift.
好
Good.
她是谁
Who is she?
得了吧 你让我去跟踪一个十几岁的女孩
Come on, J. You have me stalking a teenage girl.
我才不会让她帮你口
I'm not gonna ask her to blow you.
你以为自己很幽默 但并不
You're not that funny, you know that?
你什么时候回家
When are you gonna be home?
马上
Soon.
我不是你的鸡
I'm not your hooker.
我付你钱 你和我上♥床♥
Well, I pay you, and we have sex,
所以你觉得你的角色是什么
so what does that make you?
如果我真要你付钱上♥床♥
If I was charging you for the sex,
可不止这点钱
you'd be paying a lot more.
你想我吗
Do you miss me?
不
No.
我只是想确保我在沙发上3P的时候
I just want to make sure I'm not boning two dudes on the couch
不会被你撞见
when you walk in.
你不能想来就来 想走就走
You can't just come and go whenever you want.
我可以
I can.
这是我的家
It's my house.
你不能让阿德里安放弃巡回赛
You can't let Adrian quit the tour, man.
老天 你还纠结呢
Jesus, you're still on this?
他恐怕永远都不会原谅你的
Yo, he will never forgive you.
这是他的选择
It's his choice.
你听到他说的了
You heard what he said.
"一去就要走很久" 他不信任你
"It's a lot of time away." He doesn't trust you.
放屁
Bullshit.
同志很不安分的
Gay dudes get around, man.
是吗 你接着说啊
Oh, yeah? Tell me more about gay dudes.
不是 我只是说
No, look, I'm just saying...
在这辆车里只有一个人
There's only one person in this car
得了两回耐药性淋病
who's had antibiotic-resistant gonorrhea twice,
而且还不是我
and it's not me.
我们住一起的好吗 他信任我
We live together, okay? He trusts me.
你最近跟"教皇"说过话吗
You, um, talk to Pope lately?
说过
Yeah.
什么时候
When?
我记不得了 我找他聊的 怎么了
I don't know. I talk to him. Why?
你感觉到他有点不对劲了吗
He seem a little off to you?
你在开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
自从黎娜离开后 他
Well, like, since Lena's left, he's, uh...
- 很古怪 不是吗 - 是的
- weird, right? - Yeah, yeah.
他本就是个怪人
He's a weird guy.
但他变得更怪了
No, but, like, extra weird.
这辆车怎么样
How about this one?
可以
Sure.
我的意思是 他从不出门
I mean, he doesn't leave the house,
吃的很少 也不睡觉
hardly eats, never sleeps.
现在 蓝妈妈让他又练起了综合格斗
And now, Smurf's got him doing this MMA shit again.
"教皇"总是喜欢这类玩意
Well, Pope's always gotten off on that kind of shit.
他那副表情
He's got that look...
一脸无所顾忌的样子
like he doesn't care what happens to him.
拿别人泄愤都说不定
Like he could hurt somebody.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
你觉得他参与这次行动没问题吗
You think it's okay he's on this thing?
你不想去让"教皇"参与这票活
You want to go and tell Pope he's off the job,
那就说去吧
go for it.
假如有人瞟他一眼
Yo, someone looks at him sideways,
我们都可能成为杀人犯的帮凶
we're gonna be accessories to murder, man.
他不会杀人的
He's not gonna kill anybody.
再说 这票是蓝妈妈的活 她说了算
Besides, this is Smurf's job, and she says he's on the job,
就让他参与吧
so he's on the job, okay?
动手吧
Let's do this.
明天的事准备好了吗
Everything set for tomorrow?
准备好了
Yeah.
女孩呢
The girl?
安排好了
Yeah.
很好
Good.
那里会有钱吗
Is the money gonna be there?
有十六个农场在那交易 孩子
16 farms use that place, baby.
他们用现金付账
They pay in cash,
交付日前一天 钱款都会一直在那
and the money is there for 24 hours before every payday.
你确定我们能躲过摄像头吗
You sure we can get past the cameras?
我不觉得有人会报♥警♥说
I don't think anybody's gonna be talking to the cops
非法劳工的工资不见了
about money used to pay illegal workers.
你昨晚睡哪的
Where did you sleep last night?
我女朋友的家
My girlfriend's place.
对了
Oh, that's right.
就是那个你不让我见的女朋友
The one that I am still not allowed to meet.
不 只是她的上班时间不太一样
No, no. She... She just works weird hours.
我很快就带她来见你
I'll bring her by soon.
小乔 我只是好奇
You know, J, I'm just curious...
是你有意藏着她
... are you hiding her from us,
还是你跟她瞒着我们
or is it the other way around?
我没有藏着她
I'm not hiding her.
你为什么不戴我送你的表
Why aren't you wearing the watch I bought you?
太贵重 我怕丢了
It's too nice. I don't want to lose it.
我明白了
Oh, I understand.
孩子们 阿德里安 你们饿了吗
Gentlemen. Adrian. Everybody hungry?
饿死了
Starving.
4B房♥间的男住客在浴缸里注射毒品
The dude in 4B shoots up in the bathtub,
然后睡着了 公♥寓♥里水流了一地
falls asleep, floods the apartment.
住3B的女士 安德鲁丝小姐
The lady in 3B, Mrs. Andrews,
- 有... - 像鸡蛋的东西在她脖子上
- with the, um... - Egg thing on her neck?
那是甲状腺肿
That's a goiter.
是的
Yeah.
不管是什么 好恶心
Whatever it is, it's nasty.
男住客的浴缸正好在她猫舍的上方
Dude's bathtub is directly above her cat's room.
等等 她的猫竟然有自己的卧室
Wait, her cat has its own bedroom?
- 是啊 - 那个老女人嗜猫如命
- Yeah. Yeah. - Oh, yeah. That old bitch loves her cats.
然后她拿着猎枪上了楼
So, then, she walks up the stairs with a shotgun,
并威胁要让他脑袋开花
and threatens to shoot him in the face.
我整个周末都在威利
I spent the whole weekend at Whaley,
试着说服我的租客
trying to talk my tenants down
不要血洗我的房♥子
from having an all-out bloodbath.
"教皇"
Pope.
慢点吃
Slow down.
派对在什么时候
When's the party?
我们没打算开派对
We're not having a party.
你们当然有啊 阿德里安
Of course you are. Adrian?
- 什么 - 派对在什么时候
- What's that? - When's the party?
类似乔迁新居那种吗
Like, a housewarming?
就好比你们房♥子的首航秀
It's like a maiden voyage for your house.
房♥子之所以有家的氛围
Because it will not be a home
就是要和你爱的人在里面使劲折腾啊
until you trash it with the ones you love.
房♥子是刚买♥♥的
Yeah, well, we just bought the house,
还是不要这么快就折腾成垃圾堆了
so I don't know if we want to go and trash it already.
我当时买♥♥这个房♥子的时候...
When I bought this house...
"教皇"记得
Pope remembers...
我们开了四天的派对
we partied for about four days.
大家到处吃 睡 玩 放音乐
People were sleeping everywhere, cooking, playing music.
费图 记得费图吗
Fetu. Remember Fetu?
- 克雷格 - 等等 是谁啊
- Craig? - Wait, who?
在岛上开餐厅的那个萨摩亚人
The Samoan guy who owned the crab shack on Pacific.
那家伙曾经在圣诞游♥行♥上
The guy that used to be the Santa at the, uh,
扮演圣诞老人 是吗
Christmas parade, right?
- 对对对 - 是 我记得那家伙
- That's right. - Yeah. I remember that guy.
他害我小时候对圣诞老人有了阴影
He's the reason I was afraid of Santa when I was little.
不说了
Anyway...
你去哪
Where are you going?
我吃完了
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表