剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
- 混装起来 - 不会便宜的
- Mix it up. - It ain't gonna be cheap.
没问题
Not gonna be a problem.
我们去看看货吧
Should we go look at the merchandise?
好啊
How about that?
我们去地堡
Let's get down to the bunker.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
- 我们走 - 你开玩笑吗
- Let's go. - Are you kidding me, bro?
我们可以把这玩意顺走
We can take this out of the desert
去外面大杀四方
and tear shit up.
孩子们
Boys.
怎么了
What the hell?
嘿 杰德
Hey, Jed?
我去 爸
Shit! Dad!
我们说好的
A deal's a deal.
奥丁 过来
Odin, get over here.
来啊 孩子们 放马过来
Come out, boys, let's do this!
来啊
Come on!
蓝妈妈
Smurf!
什么声音
What was that?
那是枪声
That's gunfire, man.
我们走 我们走
Let's go, let's go.
装车 我们走
Yo, wrap this up! Let's go!
蓝妈妈
Smurf!
好 等等... 不
Okay, wait... no!
你带我去哪
Where are you taking me?
不
No!
安德鲁 不 不要走
Andrew, no! Don't leave!
不
No!
你个蠢货
You son of a bitch!
怎么了...
What's going on...
没人接
Nothing, man.
我去
Shit.
那是什么
What is that?
皮卡车 走
The truck, truck. Go.
后退
Back up.
- 是"教皇" - 后退
- It's Pope. - Back up.
- 是"教皇" - 什么
- It's Pope! - What?
"教皇"
Pope.
发生什么了
What happened?
我去 发生什么了
Shit, man, what happened?
你被击中了吗
Are you hit?
怎么了
What happened?!
她没事吧
She okay?
怎么了
What happened?
怎么了
What happened?
怎么了
What happened?
放开我
Get off of me!
你个蠢货
You idiot!
你就这么成事不足败事有余
Can't you ever get anything right?!
蓝妈妈 你在流血
Smurf, you're bleeding.
我知道 我在流血
I know I'm bleeding!
我本来就快死了
I'm supposed to be dead!
你... 过来
And you... it up!
你受到惊吓了 到车上吧
You're in shock. You get in the truck.
别碰我
Don't you touch me!
你敢
Don't you dare.
把手拿开
Keep your hands off of me,
每个人
every one of you.
好
Okay.
戴伦 亲爱的
Deran, baby,
把枪给我
give me your gun.
把你的枪给我 戴伦
Give me your gun, Deran.
蓝妈妈 别这样
Smurf, come on.
- 给我 - 蓝妈妈
- Give it to me. - Smurf...
快啊 戴伦
Now, Deran.
蓝妈妈
Smurf.
把你的枪给"教皇"
Give Pope your gun.
什么 不
What? No.
- 快 克雷格 - 不
- Do it, Craig. - No.
就当是为了我 亲爱的
Do it for me, my baby.
- 蓝妈妈... - 为了你的妈妈
- Smurf... - Do it for your mother.
- 把枪放下 - 把枪给"教皇"
- Put the gun down. - Give Pope your gun.
把你的枪给我
Give me your damn gun!
- 给我 - 我不会给你...
- Give it to me. - I'm not gonna give you the...
给她吧
Come on.
开心了吗
You happy?
开枪打我 安德鲁
Shoot me, Andrew.
操
Oh, shit.
打我
Shoot me!
不
No.
安德鲁 你还不懂吗
Andrew, don't you get it?
我已经死了
I'm already dead!
都结束了
It's over.
你千万不能让我死在
And you're gonna make sure I don't die
医院肮脏的病床上
in some filthy hospital bed,
软弱而无助
weak and helpless.
开枪啊 安德鲁
Shoot me, Andrew!
我求求你了
I'm begging you!
深呼吸
Breathe.
深呼吸 亲爱的 深吸
Breathe, honey, a deep breath in,
深吸 你可以的
a deep breath in. You can do it.
深呼吸
Breathe.
就是这样 好的
There we go. Yeah, okay.
你再用点力
You just got to push.
用力 亲爱的
Push, sweetheart.
来吧 宝贝 开枪
Come on, baby. Do it.
不
No.
就是这样 很棒 很棒
There we go. That's great, great, great.
用力 用力 用力 用力
Push, push, push, push, push!
用力一点 使劲
Push harder. Harder.
出来了
It's out.
是个女孩
It's a girl.
一个漂亮的小女孩
Yeah. A beautiful little girl.
你... 我们两个差点死在那 你知道吗
You... died out there with me, you know that?
你不要以为
Don't you believe for one second
我不会扣下扳机
that I won't pull this trigger.
你难道想杀了我吗
You wanted me to die?
没有我你怎么活得下去
You can't survive without me!
你们谁也不能
None of you can!
怎么了
Ow. Ow! Ow! Ow! Why?
这是怎么了
What's happening?
你还没完 亲爱的
I don't think you're done, honey.
什么
What?
还有一个要出来了
There's another baby coming.
你们就是一群孬仔
You're all weak!
而我很坚强
I'm strong!
我得为了你们撑起这个家
I had to be strong for all of you!
再用点力 再用点力
One more push, one more push.
出来了 亲爱的
It's out. It's out, honey.
它出来了
It's out.
是个男孩
It's a boy.
是个男孩
It's a boy.
开枪吧 安德鲁
... shoot me, Andrew.
- 不 - 他一生下来就有牙齿
- No. - He's been born with teeth.
他会很强壮的 会是个勇士
It means he'll be fierce, a warrior.
杀了我
Kill me.
不
No.
天哪 蓝妈妈
Jesus Christ, Smurf!
龙凤胎
Twins.
杀了我 你♥他♥妈♥的孬种
Shoot me, you goddamn pussy!
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表