剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
你知道吗 你每次说这些的时候
You know you sound like a douchebag
都很欠揍
when you say shit like that.
我也没办法 这是我的风格
I can't help it. Douchebag's kind of my thing.
能不能拜托你再加收几个学渣
Could you fit a few more idiots into your very busy schedule...
我保证让本吉闭嘴
if I promise Benji won't speak?
可以
Um... yeah.
当然可以 输下你的号♥码
Yeah, sure. Just, um, put in your number.
所以 你今晚会来吗
So, are you coming tonight?
本吉的爸爸说带我们去夜店
Benji's dad is gonna get us into One Oak.
不 我来不了
No. I can't.
我明天要交亨瑞斯的作业
I've got a paper due for Henries tomorrow.
看 他闷吧
Hmm. See? Hates fun.
不 不 我连碰都没碰过
No, no. It's just, I haven't started it yet.
你知道吗 总有一天
You know, one of these days,
我会让你和我们出去玩的
I will get you to come out with us.
我很期待
I look forward to it.
老兄
Dude.
你比赛的时候怎么没有今天的身手了
Why didn't you just surf like you did today?
今天是自♥由♥冲浪 没有压力
That was a free-surf. There's no pressure.
可是你连走路都没学会
Yeah, but you've been surfing
就会冲浪了 伙计
since before you could walk, man.
尼科在你差不多两岁时就教你冲浪了
Nico had you on a board when you were, like, 2.
怎么了
What?
有了摄像头和裁判就不一样了
It's different when there's cameras and judges and shit.
没什么区别
It's not different.
你知道什么
Yeah. How would you know that?
就好比 有十五个人能够靠比赛赢得奖金
There's, like, 15 guys making real money at this,
而我永远都不会是其中之一
I'm never gonna be one of them.
别这样 兄弟 别说丧气话
Oh, come on, man. That's... That's loser talk.
- 克雷格 - 就是啊
- Craig. - It is!
我参赛多久了 五年了吧
I compete for, what, five years.
然后呢
Then what?
我的膝盖被摔得一塌糊涂 当了推销员
My knees are busted to shit, and I'm a sales rep,
兜售沙滩裤
peddling board shorts,
成天和一群小流氓混在一起
bro-ing out with some teenage shop rats?
是啊
Yeah.
冲浪一级棒的推销员
A sales rep who's surfing the best waves in the world
还得靠赚那些混♥蛋♥的钱过活
on some other asshole's dime.
够了 闭嘴
Hey, shut up.
我在安慰他 老弟
I'm being supportive, man.
不 没有 你是嘴贱
No, you're not. You're being a dick.
没事
It's all right.
以前觉得比赛很有趣
It's supposed to be fun.
到现在感觉变成了一项工作
Right now, it just feels like a job.
而且一去就要走很久
Yeah, and it's a lot of time away.
所以是戴伦在阻碍你
Oh, so it's Deran who's hold you back.
老天 你说完了吗
Jesus, are you done?
兄弟 心爱的东西 要还他自♥由♥啊
If you love something, set it free, bro.
别忘了我们明天得去取车
Hey, don't forget, we've got to pick up a truck for tomorrow.
怎么了
What?
他知道我们是做什么的
He knows what we do.
行了 别让"教皇"知道
Well, don't let Pope hear you talking about
我们在他面前讨论行动
jobs in front of him.
我去洗澡
I'm gonna take a shower.
怎么了
What?
谢谢
Thank you.
还需要点什么吗
Need anything else?
我能要一份儿童菜单和一些蜡笔吗 拜托了
Can I get a kids' menu and some crayons, please?
当然可以
Sure.
就这点吗
This all you got?
抱歉
Sorry.
你太垃圾了
You're full of shit.
我呛水了 常有的事
I choked. It happens.
你一直故意输掉比赛
You keep throwing these contests,
我们会告你的
we're gonna charge you.
我不知道该跟你说什么...
I don't know what to tell you...
你的绝妙计划是什么
What is your brilliant plan, here, hmm?
你在一些比赛里放水 退出巡回赛
What, you throw a few contests, quit the circuit
所以他们就不再利用你来走私毒品
so they stop using you to smuggle drugs.
然后呢
And then what, hmm?
我们只好无奈地说
We just throw up our hands...
"好吧 警告一下就放过他吧"
"Oh, well. Let's let him off with a warning?"
我没有在比赛里放水
I'm not throwing contests,
就是... 不是我能控制的
It's just... It's how it is sometimes.
这不是儿戏 多兰先生
This isn't a game, Mr. Dolan.
- 我没有把它当儿戏 - 这是个简单的约定
- I don't think it's a game. - This is a simple arrangement.t
你为我们提供信息帮助我们的行动
You give us good information that we can act on,
然后你不用在联邦监狱里待二十五年
and you don't spend 25 years in a federal prison.
现在 如果你不能做到…
Now, if you can't make that work...
听着 我几乎不认识这些人
Hey, look, I barely know these guys.
我之前很艰难地在找赞助商
I was having a really hard time finding a sponsor,
他们来找我了 我需要钱
They came to me. I needed the money.
这就是一次性的交易
It was a one-time thing.
走私五公斤的可♥卡♥因♥可不能算一次性的交易
People don't smuggle 5 kilos of cocaine as a one-time thing.
是 但你得理解我...
Yeah, well, you have to understand that I've been...
嘿 听着 听着 听着
Hey, look, look, look.
老天 我们不需要你了
Jesus Christ, we don't want you.
说谎不行 走私毒品也不行
You're a bad liar, and a bad drug smuggler.
你看上去像是一个好孩子
And you seem like a nice enough kid.
但如果你不能帮我们钓到大鱼
But if you can't help us bag bigger fish,
我们就把你办了
we will settle for you.
接下来 让我们谈谈你在下次日本比赛前
So let's talk about how you're gonna reconnect
打算怎么和你的供货商重新联♥系♥上吧
with your supplier before the next contest in Japan.
我想把这个房♥间重新漆一遍
I think I'm gonna paint this room.
我会去拿一些色样
I'll get some color samples.
然后让你挑选颜色
I'll let you pick the color.
不用了
Leave it.
能提醒我在这里是为了什么
It reminds me why I'm here.
枪是哪儿来的
Where'd the gun come from?
我不知道 我检查过他了
I don't know! I checked him.
我没看见枪
I didn't see a gun.
但他有枪
Well, he had a gun.
他差点射中我了
And he almost shot me.
我们会被指控谋杀的
Now, we're looking at murder charges.
- 要我什么办 - 那是你负责的
- What was I supposed to do? - Your goddamn job.
嘿 让他一个人待着
Hey. Leave him alone.
他知道他闯祸了
He knows he messed up.
是吗
Does he?
你做得很棒 吉妮
You did good, Janine.
- 谢了 - 我说过她没问题的
- Thanks. - I told you she'd be all right.
顺带一提 你的表现不能用好来形容
You didn't do good, by the way.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
而是非常棒
You were great.
- 我知道 - 是吗
- I know. - Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
很好 我们走
Good. Let's go.
黄页检索 本吉·麦克纳马拉
我是个真正的艺术家了
I'm becoming a real artist.
我的报酬呢
Do you have my money?
理查德·麦克纳马拉是谁
Who's Richard Macnamara?
他谁也不是
He's, uh, nobody.
看上去是个有钱人
He looks rich.
好吧
All right.
店里没有摄像头
There's no cameras in the place.
停车场里没有摄像头
No cameras in the parking lot.
只有一群年轻女孩
It's just a bunch of teenage girls
在那卖♥♥冰激凌 赚点小钱
scooping ice cream for minimum wage.
你拍了照片吗
Did you take the picture?
- 是的 - 她会去那里吗
- Yep. - And she'll be there?
她还能去哪呢
Where else is she gonna be?
那里人不多 她从来没错过轮班
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表