剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
蓝妈妈说她的鬼话吗
that Smurf was always saying about her?
还是因为她爱老巴
Or was it because she loved Baz?
让你嫉妒了
Make you jealous
她爱上了蓝妈妈凶宅里的人
that she loved someone in Smurf's house of horrors
- 那个人却不是你 是吗 - 闭嘴
- other than you, is that it? - Shut up.
她是你双胞胎妹妹 她需要你
She was your twin sister and she needed you!
天哪 她那么需要你 那么爱你
God, she needed you and she loved you.
她无时无刻爱着你
She never stopped loving you.
她盼着你来敲她的门
She was always waiting for you to knock on her door
你却一直没出现
and you never did!
你选择了妈咪 然后她就这么死了
You chose Mommy, and then she died.
都是你的错
That is on you.
没办法弥补了 "教皇"
And there are no do-overs, Pope.
为什么不能
Why not?
听着 把我送回家
Look, just... drive me home.
我收拾完东西就走 行吗
I'll get my shit and go, okay?
你恨我 对吧
You hate me now, right?
不
No.
没人肯跟我讲真话
Nobody tells me the truth.
不是...
Wasn't...
不仅仅是钱的问题 好吗
It wasn't all about the money, okay?
你懂的
You know that.
你要想继续留下来
You're done with that shit
就把那东西戒了
if you're staying at the house.
我尽量
I'll try.
还不够
That's not good enough.
这就是真话
Well, it's the truth.
怎么
What?
你以为我想这样吗
You think I wanted this to happen?
我三年没吸毒 结果现在又回到老样子
I was clean three years and now I'm back to nothing.
我以为你快戒了
I thought you were doing so good.
是 没错
I was. I was.
我也不知道怎么回事 我...
I don't know what happened. I...
小乔带我去卡兰尼那吃午餐 然后...
J took me to Kalani's for lunch and...
小乔带你去卡兰尼那吃午餐
J took you to Kalani's for lunch?
听着 都是我自找的 好吗
Look, I'm the one who did this, okay?
我
Me.
是我没忍♥住
I just slipped.
不能怪小乔
I can't blame J for that.
我们去拿点啤酒
Yeah, let's get some beer.
她只想要糖
All she wants is sugar.
他是男孩
It's a boy.
是女孩
It's a girl.
她还想喝可乐
She also wants a Coke.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
要我给你拿吗
Want me to get that?
好
All right.
快生了吧
Getting close, huh?
你看着像是要爆♥炸♥了似的
Looks like you're about ready to pop.
但愿别吧
I hope that's not what happens.
来包万宝路
Pack of Reds.
祝你今天愉快
You have a nice day.
你也是 警官
You, too, Officer.
有一伙劫持孕妇当人♥质♥的抢匪
Where's that APB on those robberies
那份全境通缉令在哪
with the pregnant hostage?
抢劫餐馆的那帮人
The diner stick-ups?
怎么了
Why?
让我看看
Just let me see it.
嘿 小姐
Hey? Miss?
我们不想惹麻烦
Uh, we... we don't want any trouble.
嘿 没事 别紧张
Hey, take it easy, man. Just take it easy.
退后 退后
Back, back!
进去
Inside.
嘿 蹲下 给我小心点
Hey! Get down! Watch out!
退后
Back up!
开枪了 开枪了
Shots fired, shots fired!
警官中枪了 快派后援
Officer down! Send back-up!
蹲下
Stay down.
快走
Go! Go!
快走
Go!
快开车
Drive!
到底怎么回事
What the hell happened?
本来一切正常 老天
Everything was cool! Jesus Christ!
他必须这么干
He had to do it.
- 向警♥察♥开枪 - 他手里有枪
- Shoot a cop?! - He had a gun in his hand!
听着 你们两个 都给我闭嘴
Look, both of you, shut up!
听着 我们... 我们去特美谷吧
Look, let's... let's... let's go to Temecula.
我认识一个那里的妞 可以借她的车开
I got a chick there. We can use her car.
我们出城吧 走157号♥公路
Let's get out of town. Take Route 157!
科林 你为什么减速了
Colin, why you slowing down?
怎么回事
What the hell?
科林
Colin?
科林 嘿
Colin? Hey!
科林
Colin?
科林 我们...
Colin, we're...
- 科林 - 要命了
- Colin?! - Oh, shit.
我的天 科林 科林
Oh, my God! Colin! Colin!
我们得送他去医院
We have to get him to a hospital!
我们得送他去医院
We have to get him to a hospital!
杰克 下来 帮帮我 杰克
Jake? Get out, help me, Jake.
我们... 曼尼 曼尼
We're ta... Manny?! Manny!
我们得送他去医院
We are taking him to a hospital!
- 吉妮 我们怎么... - 不要
- Janine, how do we... - No!
该死
Oh, shit.
我们得送他去医院
We're taking him to a hospital.
- 他死了 吉妮 - 不 没有
- He's dead, Janine. - No! No!
他死了
He's dead.
不 没有 他没死
No! No! No!
- 什么叫他死了 - 他死了 吉妮
- What do you mean, he's dead?! - He's dead, Janine.
不 没有 不是 他没死
No, no, no, no!
他没死 科林...
He's not dead! Colin! Co...
没有
No!
你今晚负责关店
Hey, I'm gonna need you to close up tonight.
不如 这周都关店吧
Actually, for the rest of the week.
- 没问题 - 好的
- No problem. - All right.
那是什么
What's that?
海报到了
Posters came in.
帮蒂姆补全牙齿
宣传捐款活动的
For the fundraiser.
老天
Jesus.
他不能在滑板公园和小年轻们
Man, he's got to stop hanging with teenagers
瞎玩了
at the skate park.
过了四十 水泥地就没那么好对付了
Concrete's not your friend after 40.
种植牙大概要两千块
Implants are gonna be like, 2 grand,
很容易筹到的
but we'll clear that easy.
所有人都会来
Everybody's gonna come.
乐队喝的酒一定要让他们买♥♥单
Hey, just make sure the band pays for their drinks.
送他们一杯 然后...
They get one freebie, after that...
- 就这样 - 当然
- that's it. - Sure.
你很棒啊 居然同意蒂姆在这里办
Hey, it's pretty cool that you're letting Tim throw it here.
不然他们还能去哪呢
Yeah, well, where else would they do it?
这附近都是亚洲餐馆和非主流聚集地
It's all Asian tapas and hipster shit around here.
你能把它们放到后面去吗
Hey, you want to put those in the back?
好
Yeah.
你对有毒瘾的人摸得很透嘛 小乔
Really know addicts, don't you, J?
带我去卡兰尼那
Taking me down to Kalani's,
挨着我吸大♥麻♥
smoking the joint next to me.
故意留些钱 这招真绝
The extra cash was a... a nice touch.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你带我去那 好让我复吸
You took me down there so I'd score.
你复吸了 只怪你自己
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表