剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
开枪啊
Shoot me!
- 蓝妈妈 算了吧 - 她会开枪的 "教皇"
- Smurf, come on. - She's gonna do it, Pope!
- 蓝妈妈 天哪 - 杀了我 你他♥娘♥的♥...
- Smurf! Christ! - Kill me, you goddamn...
蓝妈妈
Smurf!
可能会有人听到枪声
Someone could've heard the gunshots.
在警♥察♥来之前我们快走吧
Gotta get out of here before the cops come.
打电♥话♥给你那个医生
We need to call the doctor that you use.
- 他叫什么名字 - 为什么
- What's his name? - Why?
我们不能就这样把她送去停尸间
We can't take her to the mortuary like this,
他们会报♥警♥的
they'll call the cops.
她得是在病床上 因癌症而死的
She needs to have died in her own bed from the cancer.
所以我们需要医生
And we need a doctor to sign the death certificate
来签死亡证明
that says so.
我给他打电♥话♥
I'll call him.
你的皮卡车呢
Where's your truck?
- "教皇" - 什么
- Pope. - What?
你的皮卡车呢 你丢那儿了吗
Where's your truck? Did you leave it out there?
当时在枪战
I was in a gunfight.
我活着回来都不错了
I barely got out of there alive.
你在外面干嘛
Whatcha doing out here?
克雷格
Craig?
转凉了
It's getting cold.
医生来了吗
Doctor get here yet?
没
No.
你很聪明
Smart.
什么
What?
医生的事 皮卡车的事
The doctor. The truck.
他们需要你
They need you,
他们现在知道了
they know that now.
那帮末日生存者早晚会找上门的
The Preppers will come for us eventually,
皮卡车不重要了
truck or no truck.
当时情况很糟吗
Was it bad?
你会没事的吧
You gonna be okay?
会的
Yeah.
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
你还好吗
You okay?
我们远离这个鬼地方
We're getting the hell out of here,
再也不回来了
and we're never coming back.
你决定好他们要叫什么了吗
Have you decided what to name them yet?
我之前知道我怀了女孩
Well, I knew I was gonna have a girl,
所以我们已经为她选好了名字
so we already had a name picked out for her.
朱莉亚
Julia.
这名字真好听
That's a beautiful name.
但这个男孩
But this one, the boy,
我不知道
I don't know.
科林喜欢安德鲁
Colin liked Andrew.
某个冰球运动员的名字
After some hockey player.
安德鲁吗
Andrew?
是个不错的名字
Sure, that's a nice name.
你可以叫他安迪
You can call him Andy.
你喜欢吗 安德鲁
Do you like it, Andrew?
Loma - "Black Willow"
Solomon Grey - "Home"
小乔 成了
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表