剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
你到底出了什么鬼事
So what the hell's going on with you, man?
我知道和蓝妈妈无关
I know it's not this Smurf shit.
我没打算就此罢休 所以
I'm not gonna stop asking, so...
你看着办
figure it out.
好吧 打警♥察♥的事我很抱歉
All right, I'm sorry about the cop thing.
那么做很蠢 我没过脑子
It was stupid. I wasn't thinking.
我不该拉你下水
I shouldn't have roped you in on it.
- 可不是吗 - 我说了 我很抱歉
- Yeah, no shit. - I said I was sorry.
那是你应该的 好吗
Yeah, well, you should be, all right.
你哪来的主意想去揍警♥察♥呢
I mean, why do you want to beat up a cop anyway?
这不重要
It's not important.
怎么就不重要了
How is it not important?
真的不重要 好吗 已经过去了
It's not important, okay? It's done.
我不想再谈这件事了
I don't want to talk about it anymore.
都结束了
It's over.
所以... 雷恩生孩子了
So, uh... Renn had her baby.
是
Yeah.
宝宝有多大
How big is it?
- 十斤 - 天啊
- 11 pounds. - Jesus Christ.
其实感觉挺小的
You know, actually feels kind of small,
- 你懂的吧 - 我懂
- you know? - Yeah.
你能想象我带孩子是什么样吗
I mean, can you imagine me raising a kid?
不能
No.
为什么
Why not?
说不清 我就是不能
I don't know. I just can't.
那小子到处爬 把你的八号♥球
When the kid starts crawling and licks
从台球桌上舔进洞里
an eight ball off your floor?
实际上我打算
You know, I'm actually, um...
我其实打算先缓一缓
I'm actually gonna push the brakes
把行动的事停一停 你懂吗
on that shit a little, you know?
到时候肯定得安顿下来
Got to settle down at some point.
看看你和阿德里安
Look at you and Adrian.
你个混♥蛋♥
You asshole.
我刚收到丹尼尔斯教授的邮件
I just got an email from Professor Daniels.
他打算举报我学术不端
He's reporting me for an academic honor violation.
- 挺好的 - 我妈有熟人
- Good. - Yeah, my mom knows people
在地方检察办公室
in the District Attorney's office.
私♥家♥侦♥探♥查到的那些丑事
And all of that shit that the PI found
我今天就会发给她
I'm gonna send to her today.
我知道你蠢
I always knew you were stupid.
想不到你竟然蠢到敢威胁我
Didn't think you were stupid enough to threaten me.
你要干什么
What are you gonna do?
打我吗
Hurt me?
我也不想走这一步
I don't want to have to.
我以前对你不错 乔什
I was nice to you, Josh.
我喜欢过你
I liked you.
我以为你也喜欢过我
I thought you liked me.
像你这种人
People like you...
让我恶心
make me sick.
有信托基金 住在高档封闭社区
With your trust funds and your gated communities,
还有爸妈的信♥用♥卡♥
mommy and daddy's credit cards.
钱太多了
Too rich...
蠢到不知道自己脑子烧坏了
too dumb to know when you're in over your head.
你为什么对我说这些
Why are you saying this to me?
因为我在帮你
Because I'm doing you a favor.
忘记我们认识过
Forget you ever knew me.
你们都在谈论我吗
Are they all talking about me?
没有
No.
胡说
Bullshit.
我不是我爸
I'm not my dad.
就像你不是你妈那样
Just like you're not your mom.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是
It means...
我 我们想怎么做都可以
w-we can do this however we want.
谢谢你 亲
Thank you, baby.
蓝妈妈
Smurf.
嘿 陌生人
Hey, stranger.
你要开派对吗
Are we having a party?
是的
Yeah, I am...
不过你最好别在附近闲逛
but you might not want to hang around.
这一片对警♥察♥不太待见
It's not very cop-friendly in there.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
谈什么 尼尔
About what, Neal?
我查到一个名字
I have a name.
- 吃的还够吗 - 够了 谢谢
- Get enough to eat? - Yeah, thanks.
我不明白他们怎么能喝下那鬼东西
I don't know how they drink that shit.
你今天怎么了 亲爱的
What's wrong with you tonight, baby?
你玩得不开心啊 这不像你
You're not having a good time. That's not like you.
你应该告诉我们你生病了 蓝妈妈
You should have told us you were sick, Smurf.
罗莎做了你最喜欢的鱼肉塔可
Rosa made your favorite fish tacos.
雷恩昨天晚上生宝宝了
Renn had a baby last night.
是你的吗
Is it yours?
是
Yeah.
你确定
You sure?
她还要再留院几天
She's gonna stay in the hospital a couple of days,
然后 她就跟我住在一起
and then... she's gonna live with me.
你可以来看看他
You should come meet him.
所以 是个男孩
So, it's a boy.
是的
Yeah.
大胖小子 十斤重
He's big, too. 11 pounds.
你又要做奶奶了
You're gonna be a grandma again.
你们在开派对
You guys having a party?
"教皇"在哪儿
Where's Pope?
大概在他房♥间里
Probably in his room.
这种事他躲都躲不及
Hiding from all this bullshit.
好吧
Okay.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, baby.
嘿 什么事
Hey, what's up?
你这一整天去哪儿了
Where you been all day?
哦 花了我好一会子去找车子
Oh, it took me a while to get the car.
"教皇"想要一辆萨博班
Pope wanted a Suburban.
你在哪里找到的
Where'd you find it?
我认识一个倒卖♥♥♥车♥的
I have a car guy.
花了几千
He, uh, costs a couple grand,
但是他弄好了牌照 文件
but he gets the plates, paperwork.
他还磨掉了车架上的识别代码
He even grinds the, uh... the VIN number off the frame.
你比你舅舅们聪明多了
You're smarter than your uncles,
不是吗 宝贝
aren't you, baby?
时机来了
You're gonna need to be.
不聪明也得学聪明
When the time comes.
满上
Fill it up.
你们在开派对吗
You're having a party, huh?
你去哪儿了
Where were you?
昨天我和小乔去吃东西了
Me and J went to get some food yesterday,
然后我去了瓦尔家
and... then I went to Val's.
我们看电影看睡着了
We fell asleep watching movies.
对不起了
Sorry.
我醒过来 差点赶不及上班 所以
I woke up and barely made it to my shift at work, so...
你去上班了
Went to work?
是啊
Yeah.
你干嘛那样看着我
Why are you looking at me like that?
干嘛
What? Huh?
搞毛线
What the hell?
放开我
Let go of me!
"教皇" 我叫你放开
Pope! I said let go.
什么
There's...
什么都没有
There's nothing there.
住手
Stop!
放开我 王八蛋
Let me go! Asshole!
住手 住手
Stop! Stop.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表