剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
Let's go. Now.
停
我找到定♥位♥器♥了
I got the GPS.
麻利点 快啊
Let's get this going! Come on!
我们已经尽快了
Oh, we're going as fast as we can.
有害物质
车子动了
They're moving.
去你的 我们要走了
Screw this. We're going.
嘿 嘿 停下
Hey! Hey, stop!
很准时嘛 宝贝
Right on time, baby.
接下来由阿明接手
Amyn will take it from here.
再联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
什么叫再联♥系♥
You'll be in touch?
钱呢
Where's the money?
是这样 我今天拿不到钱
Well, we don't get paid today.
那你现在才跟我说
And you're telling me this now?
过几天我去见拉胡尔
I'll meet with Rahul in a couple of days.
到时我就能拿到钱了 我们见面再分
I'll get it then. We'll meet back for the split.
哦 但在我这行不通 懂吗
Yeah, that's... that's not gonna work for me, okay?
你会拿到你那份的
You'll get your money.
上次我给你付钱了 不是吗
I paid you last time, didn't I?
上次只有我们两个人
That's when it was you and me.
我必须带着大家的钱回去
I can't go back to my family without our money.
这是哪
What is this place?
有时候我把东西放在这
I keep stuff here sometimes.
这是四万
Here's 40K.
剩下的下周付
I'll have the rest next week.
你没想清楚
You're not thinking.
这是我做事的方法
This is how I do business.
我没想耍你
I'm not trying to screw you.
你可以相信我
You can trust me.
你要担心的人不是我
I'm not the one you should be worried about.
那是个什么玩意
What the hell is that?
兔子
Rabbit.
- 兔子 - 是啊
- Rabbit? - Yeah.
真的吗
Really?
晚上在树林里睡的吧
Spent the night in the woods?
让我猜猜 他觉得有人要抓他
Yeah, lemme guess. He thought somebody was after him.
或者车回火了
Yeah, or a car backfired,
他觉得越共要攻来了
and he thought the VC was coming in.
是啊
Yeah.
没错
That's right.
等他走了 尽情取笑他
Wait till he's gone, and then laugh at him.
你们走进银行
You walk into a bank,
想让别人以为你们是亡命之徒
you need people to believe that you're dangerous.
科林帮你们成为了亡命之徒
Colin makes you dangerous.
如果没有他 你们不过是
Without him, you're just...
一群举着枪的神经质
a bunch of twitchy assholes with guns.
都他妈给我放尊重点
Show some Goddamn respect.
那个婊♥子♥
That bitch.
操
Shit.
雷恩
Renn?
雷夫说你住在这 所以...
Rafe said you were staying here, so...
嗯
Yeah.
你把孩子留下了
You kept it?
是啊
Yeah.
今晚我能住在这吗
Can I crash here tonight?
可以
Yeah.
汉堡肉饼没了吗
We out of hamburger meat?
肉冻坏了 我都丢了
They got freezer burn. I had to chuck 'em.
你朋友来了
Your friend's here.
谁啊
Who?
吧台边那位老兄
Dude at the bar.
这种手表我有一打
I got a dozen of these.
我想也许你能帮我脱手
Thought maybe you could help me move 'em.
我不负责销赃
I'm not a fence.
但你有认识的人
But you know people.
你确定这东西是真货吗
You sure that thing's even real?
市面上太多假货流动了
There's a lot of counterfeits floating around.
这是真的
Yeah, it's real.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我懂了
Look, I get it.
你相信阿德里安 不相信我
You trust Adrian. You don't trust me.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
阿德里安输了好几个月了
Adrian's been losing for months.
得了吧 没人会资助这种人
Come on, nobody's gonna sponsor a guy
连第一轮都挺不过去
who can barely make it past the first round.
满世界转
Traveling around the world,
在所有地方都输
losing on every continent.
阿德里安跟杰克合作了
Adrian is working with Jack.
他背着你和杰克有来往
He's now working with Jack without you.
可♥卡♥因♥ 对吗
Coke, right?
听我说 兄弟 我想加入
Look, man. I want in.
我破产了
I'm broke.
帮我卖♥♥掉这些表
Help me with the watches
或者让我负责杰克和阿德里安的事情
or get me in with your Jack and Adrian thing...
由你决定
your choice.
不然呢
Or what?
谢谢你的啤酒
Thanks for the beer.
你出去挺久了
You've been gone a while.
希望一切都好
I hope everything went well.
蓝妈妈在哪
Where's Smurf?
我不知道 有一会儿没看到她了
I don't know, haven't seen her in a while.
之前她找人刷了油漆
She had some guys here painting earlier.
蓝妈妈
Smurf!
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表