剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
这...
It's... It's...
这不是个平常的活 这是...
It's not a job. It's... It's a...
这是难题
It's a puzzle.
难题
Puzzle?
人和石头之间
Man versus rock.
"人和石头"
"Man versus rock?"
行吧
Okay.
我问你 你有多了解这个姑娘
Look, how well do you know this girl...
我是指 真正意义上的了解
I mean, actually know this girl?
- 弗兰基 - 对
- Frankie? - Yeah.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
"别担心" 行吧
"Don't worry about it." All right.
"教皇"怎样
What about Pope?
不可能
No way.
如果他发现我们在做这事一定会很生气的
He's gonna be pissed off if he finds out we're doing this.
所以呢 我们带他一起吗
So, what? We just... We just bring him along,
希望他不要太出格 又去找警♥察♥送死
hope he doesn't act crazy, try another suicide by cop?
我们不知道他是不是真的想这么做
Hey, we don't know if that's what he was actually trying to do.
你当时不在场 伙计
You weren't there, man.
他就是要自杀 好吗 我亲眼看见的
He tried to kill himself, all right? I saw it.
我们只要不让他接近蓝妈妈就好了
We just have to keep him away from Smurf. That's all.
你给他找个活呗
You could give him a job.
克雷格
Craig...
他现在一团糟 兄弟
Look, he's screwed up right now, man.
我们得时刻关注他的动向
We need to keep an eye on him.
不行 他会把客人吓跑的
No. He's gonna scare away customers, man.
- 得了吧 - 什么杂活都行
- Come on. - Just give him something small, like,
让他手上有事做就好
just to keep him busy.
你窗户上挂着B级评定
Bro, you have a "B" on your window.
而他可以说是有洁癖
He's, like, OCD with cleanliness.
能帮你把这破地方好好打扫打扫
He could just clean up this shit hole.
兄弟 你知道吗
You know what, man?
你也太不讲义气了
You're full of shit.
他可是你亲兄弟
He's your brother.
你都跑哪去了
Where have you been?
我也很高兴见到你
It's good to see you, too.
你本来该在洗衣店等着水管工的
You were supposed to meet the plumber at the laundromat,
但你没在 他就走了
and you didn't show, so he left.
- 对啊 我在忙 - 忙什么
- Yeah, well, I was busy. - Doing what?
- 有点事情 - 事情
- Stuff. - "Stuff?"
你本该为我做事情的
You were supposed to be doing stuff for me.
听着 我不是你随意差遣的小姑娘
Look, dude, I'm not the meet-the-plumber girl,
而且我也不喜欢你发短♥信♥来
and I don't appreciate getting texts
半路通知我你要来接我
informing me that you're picking me up.
米娅 我需要你去哪你就去哪 好吗
Mia, I need you to be where I tell you to be, okay?
- 我有其他事要做 - 你不能命令我
- I've got stuff to do. - You don't give me orders.
- 我不是你家员工 - 你就是我家员工
- I'm not your employee. - That's exactly what you are.
你为我做事
You do things for me,
换得在我家免费住宿
and you get to live in my house rent-free.
我时不时给你发零花钱
I give you cash from time to time.
如果你想这样持续下去
And if you want to keep that going,
你就得随时随地听我吩咐
then you show where and when I tell you to show.
懂了吗
Got it?
懂了
Got it.
很好
Good.
送我去霍利和明圣路口那
Drop me off at the corner of Holly and Mission.
为什么
Why?
我的车在那 这样我就能开车去洗衣店了
So, I can get my car and go to the laundromat.
我会负责的 有车就行
I'll take care of it. I just need some wheels.
你在... 你在看什么呢
What are you... What are you watching?
节目好玩吗
Is it a good show?
我需要你的帮助 兄弟
Hey, I need some help, man.
怎么
What?
酒吧缺人
Uh, at the bar.
你有兴趣来上班吗
You interested in a job?
上班
A job?
你是说 让我当酒保吗
You mean, like, as a bartender?
不是... 酒保已经够了
Uh, no. I'm... I'm set with bartenders.
那是保镖吗
Like, bouncer?
不是 就日常维修之类的
Uh, no. Like, general maintenance, you know?
"日常维修"
"General maintenance."
对... 开始基本是清洁工作
Yeah... well, cleaning, for starters
因为... 呃 卫♥生♥部♥门给我评了个B
'cause, uh, health department kind of gave me a "B."
那是清洁工咯
Janitor?
不是...
No, man, not...
你可以当个主管
You would be in charge of shit, man.
你负责告诉清洁工们都要做什么 好吗
Like, you would be telling the janitor what to do, you know?
你这是在可怜我吗
Is this, like, a charity thing?
不是
No.
只是 你在这儿坐着
It's just, like, you're sitting down here
盯着没打开的电视
watching a TV that's not turned on.
我只是觉得你该出门走走
I just think you should get out of the house, you know?
我的那些员工... 他们都是社会渣滓
Everybody I hire... they're pieces of shit.
他们都在偷我的利润
They're stealing from me.
他们偷拿小费
They're stealing tips.
而我知道我可以信赖你
I know I can rely on you.
我们是一家人
You know, you're family.
我相信你
I can trust you.
所以 老哥 你要不要帮我一把
So, come on, man. You want to do this for me,
还是说你想继续看你的节目
or you want to keep watching this show?
奥尔特加的律师不太行
So, Ortega's lawyer didn't pan out.
上点评网试试
Try Yelp.
我得找个新律师
I need to find a new attorney.
我没法把几周时间都花在这上面
I can't spend weeks looking for one.
我还有工作要做
I've got work to do.
你和你的舅舅们有新的打算吗
You and your uncles have something going on?
到了 停在路边吧
Here it is. Just pull up to the curb.
你的车呢
Where's your car?
别熄火
Just keep it running.
什么
What?
我祖母在客厅里
My abuela's in the living room.
可不是吗
Yeah.
她就没挪过地儿
Your abuela was always in the living room.
靠...
Sh...
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
住那的人不会报♥警♥的
Nobody on that block is gonna talk to the cops.
这下可有得修了
And that's gonna cost a ton to fix.
他就是个人♥渣♥
He was a piece of shit.
没人会找你的车的
Nobody's gonna be looking for your truck.
我可不是你们小混混的一员
I'm not a part of your ghetto-ass, gangbanger bullshit, okay?
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你刚刚看到的... 我就是做这些事的人
What you just saw... that's what I do.
我不是你家母狗
I'm not your bitch.
我不会去见什么水管工
I don't meet plumbers.
我也不会给鞋子消毒
And I don't disinfect shoes.
不会帮你取烘干机里的硬币
I don't empty quarters out of dryers.
我不会对你言听计从
And I don't do what you say just because you say it.
想让我帮你擦干净船上的血迹
You want me to clean blood out of a boat?
好啊
Fine.
但你也得在这些事情上帮我
But that means you help me with shit like this.
我靠
God damn it.
我靠
God damn it.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
这是什么
What is this?
你知道这那是什么吗
You know what that is?
- 炸玉米饼 - 那是只老鼠
- A hush puppy. - That's a mouse.
一只老鼠
A mouse!
在你的炸锅里面
In... In the fryer.
你上次换油是什么时候了
When was the last time you changed the fry oil?
- 我不记得了 - 行吧
- I don't know. - Right.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表