剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
野兽家族 第四季第二集
你是不是觉得他有点不对劲
He seem a little off to you?
自从黎娜走了以后 他就不出家门
Since Lena's left, he doesn't leave the house,
不怎么吃东西 也不睡觉
hardly eats, never sleeps.
他那副表情
He's got that look...
一脸无所顾忌的样子
like he doesn't care what happens to him.
拿别人泄愤都说不定
Like he could hurt somebody.
你要害大家一起死吗
You trying to get us all killed?
嘿 快 走吧走吧
Hey! Come on, man. Let's go, let's go.
我以为我再也见不到你了
Kind of thought I'd never see you again.
为什么会那么想
Why would you think that?
因为我们一起吸了粉
Because we smoked crack together,
从那之后你就消失了
and then you disappeared on me.
如果你感兴趣的话 我还有一票活
I've got another job if you're interested.
我想你了 你有想我吗
I missed you. You missed me?
你得走了 他快回来了
You got to go. He's gonna be coming back soon.
- 跟我现在的活有关 - 算我一个吗
- It's this thing I'm working. - You gonna cut me in?
- 那次没算你过 - 这是个简单的约定
- Don't I always? - This is a simple arrangement.
你为我们提供信息帮助我们的行动
You give us good information that we can act on,
你就不用在联邦监狱里待二十五年
and you don't spend 25 years in a federal prison.
你现在有缉毒局的人赞助了
You got a new sponsor at the DEA.
摩根死了 淹死的
Morgan's dead. She drowned.
你很聪明 小乔
You're smart, J.
但你会聪明到那个份上吗
Are you that smart?
所有人趴下
Everybody on the ground!
- 快走 - 枪是哪儿来的
- Let's go! - Where'd the gun come from?
蓝
Smurf!
我们会被指控谋杀的
Now we're looking at murder charges.
她太招人注意了
She makes us stick out.
整个人紧张得满头大汗
She's 100 pounds soaking wet,
头发还那么长 快把她甩掉
and her hair's going down to her ass. Get rid of her!
所有人给我趴下
Everybody on the ground.
孩子们 今晚的收获不小嘛
It's a good haul tonight, boys.
是啊 是你挑的活好 蓝妈妈
Yeah, you brought us a good one, Smurf.
就是啊 蓝妈妈
Hell, yeah, Smurf.
真有一套
Excellent.
数好了 每个人可以拿一万
That's it. There's 10 grand each to carry.
至于剩下的 给你在威利的房♥产
As for the rest of it, your buildings on Whaley
买♥♥新家电 铺管道吧
are getting new electrical and plumbing.
- 行 - 奥兰多的房♥产得好好翻修一下
- Cool. - Orlando needs real work,
但租金可以翻倍
but we can double-bill for that.
上次漏水之后 卡尔斯巴德的房♥子
You're gonna start that remodel on Carlsbad
得重新装♥修♥了
after the water damage.
我觉得应该先处理峡谷湖的
I think we should do Canyon first.
房♥子比较旧 开支更大
Canyon's older, needs it more.
可我觉得应该把钱投在卡尔斯巴德
No, I think that Carlsbad is a better use of our money.
附近要开全食超♥市♥了
There's a Whole Foods going in around the corner.
我们买♥♥高端专修建材可以开♥发♥票
We can invoice for high-end finishings
而且去家得宝买♥♥就行
and just use Home Depot stuff.
孩子 那就听你的吧
Whatever you say, baby.
我会把剩下的钱放在租约里过一遍
I'll run the rest of it through your leases
再以房♥租的形式还给你们
and get it back to you as rent.
- 完事了吗 - 完了
- Are we done? - Yep, we're done.
来一杯吗
Shots?
干得漂亮
Nice work.
表现不错
Well done, boys.
回见
Later.
我们得聊一下 哥
We need to talk, man.
你跟警♥察♥怎么了
What happened with the cops?
别问了 我不是说了吗
Oh, come on, man. I told you already.
我摔倒了
I wiped out.
信你个鬼
That's bullshit.
你把枪都拔♥出♥来♥了
You had your gun out.
要是有人发现了...
You know, if anyone else finds out...
说去咯
Tell 'em.
嘿
Hey.
你是想找死吗
You trying to die, man?
可我不想
'Cause I'm not.
这一份
And this...
是你的
... is your cut.
谢谢
Thank you.
干得不错 蓝妈妈
Nice work, Smurf.
我喜欢长头发
I liked it long.
你干嘛不问问我呢
You could've asked me.
我去撒尿
I'm gonna take a piss.
你当时他妈在干什么
What the hell were you doing?!
别碰我 把枪放下
Leave me alone! Just drop it, man!
你就负责一件事 盯着武器就行
You had one job! To look for weapons!
我没看到枪啊 大家都没看到
I didn't see a gun! No one else saw the gun, either!
你当我白♥痴♥吗
Do I look like a sucker?
你这话是骗谁呢
Because you're talking to me like I'm one!
你以为我什么都没看见
You think I don't see everything?!
放你♥妈♥的♥屁
Huh? Bullshit!
那你想要我怎么办 把在场的人都脱♥光♥吗
What'd you expect me to do? Strip everybody in there?!
- 做好自己的事 - 我不是做了吗 智障
- Do your job! - I did my job, asshole!
放开我
Get off me!
停
Stop.
卢要好好管管了
Lou needs an ass-kicking.
让科林教训一下
Colin needs to give it to him.
够了 可以了
Enough. That's enough!
你今天去冲浪吗
You gonna surf today?
对 我要训练 星期天就走了
Yeah. I gotta train. I'm leaving on Sunday.
要我陪你吗
How about I come with you?
我今天打算模拟一下热身赛 掐掐时间
Mnh. I'm running mock heats and timing everything.
可能没那么有意思
It's probably not that much fun.
没关系的 我还是可以...
That doesn't matter. I could still come...
今天别来了 行吗
Hey, not today, okay?
我需要投入
I need to focus.
好吧
Okay.
对了 兰迪今晚开派对
Well, uh, Randy's having a party tonight
- 在沙滩上 - 是吗
- on the beach. - Yeah?
可能会有大型篝火什么的
Probably a big bonfire and everything.
他的表弟也会从萨摩亚回来
His cousin's coming in from Samoa.
你去吗
Do you want to go?
好啊
Sure.
那条是我的
Uh, those are mine.
我知道啊
I know.
是我最喜欢的一条
Well, they're my favorite pair.
我也喜欢 很舒服
Mine too. Very comfortable.
给
Here.
你干嘛不自己买♥♥
Why don't you buy your own pair?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
别这样 你也有份的
Come on. You're entitled to something.
我什么也没做啊
Uh, I didn't do anything.
怎么没有了
Yeah, you did.
- 你是我的不在场证明 - 我不想要
- You were my alibi. - I don't want it.
为什么
Why not?
我们只有平等 关系才能维持下去
This is only gonna work if we're equals.
你说什么呢 我们很平等啊
What are you talking about? We are equals.
- 你破产了而已 - 我有钱的
- You're just broke. - I have money.
我有新的赞助了
Got a new sponsorship.
是吗 谁
Really? Who?
一家... 新开的公♥司♥
It's, um... It's some new company.
卖♥♥安全脚绳和牵引垫
They sell, um, like, leashes and traction pads,
那些东西的
that kind of shit.
你看
Hmm. See?
我就说你会转运的吧
Told you things would turn around for you.
但我还是想把短裤要回来
But I still want my shorts back.
那 你就自己扒下来咯
Well then, um, you should take 'em.
好啊
Okay.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表