剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
野兽家族 第四季第十二集
蓝妈妈知道你和警♥察♥串通的事了
Smurf knows that you talked to the cops.
如果你继续留在这里 就会没命
If you stay here, you will be killed.
我哥哥有点怪
My brother's kind of strange.
地里的那个洞是做什么的
What's the hole out in the field?
- 地堡 - 杰德在囤黄金
- A bunker. - Jed's stockpiling gold.
那后面的是什么
What's back there, baby?
我们有活了
I have a job for us.
这次我亲自出马
And this time, I will be joining you.
尽让你们这群小子过瘾了
You boys have been having all the fun for way too long.
蓝妈妈起床了吗
Smurf up?
昨晚她跟几个从拉霍亚来的人走了
She left with some people from La Jolla last night.
- 藏哪里了 - 什么
- Where is it? - What?
你得把那东西戒了
You're done with that shit.
你以为我想这样吗
You think I wanted this to happen?
小乔带我去卡兰尼那吃午餐...
J took me to Kalani's for lunch...
- 嗨 "教皇" - 我在找安吉拉
- 'Sup, Pope? - I'm looking for Angela.
你见过她吗
Have you seen her?
昨天 她和朱莉亚的孩子在一起
Yesterday. She was with Julia's kid.
你肯定记得见过安吉拉
You didn't forget about seeing Angela.
你一直在骗我 小乔
You just keep lying to me, J.
"教皇" 是...
Pope, it's...
等蓝妈妈死了 你也别想活
When Smurf's gone, so are you.
退后 退后
Back, back!
科林 嘿
Colin? Hey!
- 科林 - 他死了 吉妮
- Colin? - He's dead, Janine.
回屋子里吧
You should go back to the house,
吃点东西
eat something.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
怀的是男孩还是女孩
You gonna have a boy or a girl?
我不知道
I don't know.
你从来没问过吗
You never asked?
我还没看过医生
I haven't seen a doctor.
可能是不愿面对吧
Denial I guess.
现在不想面对也难了
Pretty hard to deny now.
天黑了
It's getting dark.
你得回屋去了 土狼要出来了
You want to get inside, coyotes will be out soon.
嘿 你什么时候回来的
Hey. What time'd you get home?
很晚
Late.
你不想补个觉吗
You don't want to try and get some more sleep?
不了 我得回去干活
No, I got to get back to work.
蓝妈妈的事吗
This Smurf thing?
是蓝妈妈的事吗
This Smurf thing?
对
Yeah.
你睡着了吗
You manage to get some sleep?
睡了一会
Some.
我昨晚回来时尽量小点声了
Yeah, I tried to be quiet when I came in last night.
相信我
Oh, believe me,
我可不是因为担心你才睡不着的
it's not you I'm worried about keeping me up.
都没事吧
Everything okay?
嗯
Yeah.
今天小心点
Careful today.
一直都是
Always.
我得准备... 走了
I gotta get ready... gotta go.
我昨天做了一个咖啡蛋糕
I made a coffee cake yesterday,
你要是饿的话我帮你热一下
I could heat some up for you if you're hungry.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
你说蓝妈妈会为这件事出面吗
You think Smurf's even gonna show for this thing?
她说要来就会来的
She said she'd be here, she'll be here.
你们可以不去啊
You don't have to go.
不 我们得去
Yeah, we do.
有什么计划吗
So, what's the plan?
去印尼吗
Indonesia?
适合冲浪 还没有引渡条约
Great surfing, no extradition treaty.
我们只有这个选择吗
Is that our only choice?
还有叙利亚或者安哥拉
There's Syria or Angola.
房♥子怎么办呢
What about the house,
我们就一走了之
we just walk away,
冰箱里的食物和家里的灯都不管了吗
leave food in the fridge and the lights on?
等我这次行动回来 我们再慢慢商量
We'll talk about all that shit when I get back from this thing.
这次行动有把握吗
Are you sure about this one?
不知道
No.
- 我需要一辆车 - 什么
- I need a car. - What?
你把我的埋了
You buried mine.
那辆车能用吗
Does that car work?
以为你想待在这里
Thought you'd want to stick around,
先把孩子生下来再说
what with the baby coming and all.
还要为我弟弟的死
That and being wracked with guilt
心怀愧疚
about my brother's death.
不 我要上路了
Nah, I'm gonna hit the road.
我不喜欢在一个地方待太久
I don't like staying in one place too long.
那 这辆车你开价多少
So, how much you want for it?
你有多少
How much you got?
什么
What?
我是科林的亲属
I'm Colin's next of kin,
是因为你和他去抢劫才害他丧命
whatever him and you stole got him killed,
他那一部分应该给我吧
figure his share should be coming to me.
我觉得科林应该会把钱
I think Colin would want that money
留给他未出生的孩子 你说呢
to go to his unborn child, don't you?
你说的没错
You're probably right.
车需要修理
Car needs some work.
一万怎么样
How about 10 grand?
我... 我能给你五百块
I...I can give you $500 for it.
八千
Eight grand.
五百是我的极限
$500 is my best and last.
不然我就走到路上
Otherwise I can head down to that road,
露露大腿 做个搭便车的手势
show some leg, stick my thumb out.
肯定有乡下人为了一个怀孕的女孩
I'm sure some local redneck will slow down
停下来
for a pregnant girl.
好吧
All right,
既然你是自家人
now that you're family
我也要当伯父了
and I'm gonna be an uncle.
五百
$500.
我还会帮你调试好
I'll even tune it up for you,
确保正常行驶
make sure it's running right.
明天应该能好
It should be ready tomorrow.
对了 五百块
Oh, for 500 bucks,
一定记得加满油
make sure it has a full tank of gas.
她回来了吗
Yo. She's back?
对
Yep.
她说她到底去哪了吗
She say where the hell she's been?
没有
No.
那我们还要干这件事吗
So we're still on for this thing?
看起来是这样
Well, it seems like it.
- 天哪 - 她怎么样
- Jesus. - How's she look?
老样子
She looks like Smurf.
准备好了吗
You ready?
好了
I'm ready.
小乔 皮卡车让你开
J, drive the truck.
我们就跟在你们后面
We'll follow you guys.
嘿 出来 我开车
Hey, get out. I'm driving.
你觉得克雷格会是个好爸爸吗
You think Craig will figure out how to be a good dad?
我哪知道
How would I know?
从来没有过父亲 好的坏的都没有
Never had a dad, good or otherwise.
克雷格也没有
Neither did Craig.
肯定有这样的书
There must be a book.
现在什么书都有
They've got a book for everything nowadays.
对
Yeah.
那你就这样
That's what you'll do.
给他买♥♥本书
Buy him a book.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表