剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
来了
Okay.
送快递的 我去接
It's a delivery. I'll get it.
你好 安吉拉
Hello, Angela.
嗨 蓝妈妈 很高兴看见你
Hey. Hey, Smurf. It's good to see you.
你来做什么
What do you want?
我只是...
Oh, I was just...
只是想来看看朱莉亚在不在这儿
I was just wondering if Julia was around.
我去过她以前住的地方
I went by her old place,
但听说她很久前就搬走了
but they said she moved a long time ago,
- 所以我想... - 朱莉亚死了
- and I thought... - Julia's dead.
怎么死的
How?
你自己知道
You know how.
抱歉
Sorry.
那"教皇"呢 他在家吗
What about Pope? Is he around?
"教皇"不在这儿
Pope is not here.
那能告诉我他电♥话♥吗
Well, could I get his cell?
我想看看他最近还好吗
I would love to see how he's doing.
你知道你真的想要啥吗
You know what you'd love?
你来就是为了这个 不是么
It's what you came for, isn't it?
拿着吧
Take it.
...当然 他们就像一群野人
...Of course, they're acting like savages.
我知道 我知道
I know... I know.
很有意思 不是吗
That's fun, right?
没错 我... 玛拉
Yes. I... Mara.
玛... 听着
Mar... Listen.
玛拉 吃片药镇静一下
Mara, just take a Xanie.
没事的 好吗 绝对没问题
It's gonna be fine. Okay? Absolutely.
买♥♥就行了
Just buy it.
你好啊 美人
Hello, beautiful.
订婚戒指
Engagement ring.
戒指很新呢
Uh, this is new.
刚订婚
Just happened.
和这货
With him?
积点口德吧
Be nice.
所以你没去伊维萨岛
Is this why you skipped Ibiza?
你说你想见我搭档的 就是他
You said you wanted to meet my partner. Here he is.
那你就是那个小偷了
So you're the thief.
没错
Yeah.
估计你想偷这玩意儿吧 不是么
Bet you'd like to steal this one, wouldn't ya?
这表本来是做给一个沙特王子的
It was made for a Saudi prince.
我给那混♥蛋♥报价三百万 他竟然拒绝了
I offered the prick $3 million for it. He turned me down.
你敢信
Can you believe that?
但是 他的一个乌克兰情妇要了
But one of his Ukrainian mistresses did.
很强势 话不多 老得快那种
The strong, silent type gets old after a while.
要我说半年就吹了
I give it six months.
我们还要不要谈生意了
Are we doing the job or not?
我养着一群海豹第六小队的精英
I have a bunch of SEAL Team Six guys
他们出马可能会容易点
that would do it for less.
好吧好吧 我们说好了的
Fine. We have a deal.
再问一个问题 老兄
Just one more question, mate.
她真的能符合我的预期吗
She as good as I think she is?
算了
No.
别告诉我
Don't tell me.
我很快就能知道了
I'll find out soon enough.
那家伙居然是亿万富翁
That guy's a billionaire?
一半的印度人都在用他开♥发♥的手♥机♥支付系统
He created a mobile-payment system that half of India uses.
这人就是个混♥蛋♥
Dude's an asshole.
一个会雇人偷东西的混♥蛋♥
An asshole who pays people to steal things.
- 他想要什么 - 一个雕塑
- What's he want? - Sculpture.
- 偷出来我们就能挣八十万 - 老天
- 800K if we get it for him. - Jesus.
八十万
$800,000?
这是个大活 你想干吗
It's a big job. You want to do it?
我们还缺人手
We need more bodies.
我可以去和他们谈谈
I could talk to the guys.
随你
Up to you.
如果这个混♥蛋♥是个亿万富翁
If the asshole's a billionaire,
他为什么不直接买♥♥呢
why doesn't he just buy it?
他在拍卖♥♥会上没拍过别人
He got outbid at auction.
之后就非要得到不可
He's been obsessing over it ever since.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, baby.
嘿
Hey.
探员的问题我帮你解决了
I fixed your detective problem.
验尸官判定她的死是个意外
Coroner ruled the death an accident.
凶杀组已经不管这事了
Homicide dropped it off the boards.
就这样
Just like that?
就这样
Just like that.
谢谢
Thank you.
但是我觉得 你应该把这件事当做一个警告
But I think you should consider this a warning
以后...
for the future...
有什么情况都要告诉我
to keep me in the loop.
因为这么说吧 例如...
Because let's just say, for instance...
真的是你杀了摩根
that you did kill Morgan.
也许你不想让我知道
Maybe you didn't want me to find out what happened
那几处房♥产的下落 让我以为是被她转走了
to those missing properties that I assumed she stole...
而警♥察♥比我先调查出来
and the police find that out before I do.
那怎么办 小乔
Then what, J?
你觉得你到时候会怎么样
What do you think happens to you then?
你要跟紧我 我为你骄傲
You stick with me. I'm proud of you.
对了 小乔...
Yeah, J...
我们需要一个新律师
We need a new lawyer.
哪位
Yeah?
是"教皇"吗
Hey. Is that Pope?
对
Yeah?
是... 是我
Hi. It's... It's me.
是... 是安吉拉
It's... It's Angela.
只有你能让我重操旧业 蓝妈妈
Only you could get me back in a suit, Smurf.
真的很感谢 尼尔
And I really appreciate it, Neal.
退休生活过得怎么样
How's retirement treating you?
退休糟透了
Retirement is cat shit.
那么 你怎么做的
So, what'd you do?
你告诉我外孙 你有监控视频
You told my grandson you had camera footage?
谁会说我没有
Who's gonna say I don't?
你问他别的了没
You ask him anything else?
"你们两个有矛盾吗"
"Did you two have any problems?"
"她失踪的那个早上 你在干什么"
"What were you doing the morning she went missing?"
你不会真的以为人是他杀的吧
You don't actually think he did it?
他才十九岁 当然不是他杀的
He's only 19. 'Course, he didn't do it.
那孩子需要一点小教训 就是这样
Kid needs a swift kick in the ass. That's what he needs.
真庆幸你不是我外婆
I'm sure glad you're not my grandma.
很高兴见到你 蓝妈妈
It's good to see ya, Smurf.
- 很高兴见到你 尼尔 - 自己多保重
- Good to see you, Neal. - Take care of yourself.
我以为她已经好多了
I thought she was doing better.
为什么会这么想
Why would you think that?
她成功戒掉过
She kicked it before.
她一直在努力
She was always trying.
她努力过了 真的 好吗
She tried. She did, okay?
为了小乔也要戒啊
For J, if nothing else.
你最近在忙什么
So, what have you been up to?
在加州女子监狱蹲了三年
Did three years in California Institution for Women.
入室盗窃
B&E.
你什么时候出来的
When'd you get out?
几天之前
Couple days ago.
在我的前任继父那住了几天
I'm crashing with my ex-stepfather.
有点想捅死他
I kind of want to stab him.
不容易
It's hard.
第一周是很难熬的
The first week is hard.
是啊
Yeah.
我感觉一切的变化让人来不及反应
I feel like everything's moving a million miles a minute.
所有人都在惹我生气
Everybody's pissing me off.
所以我才希望见到朱莉亚
That's why I was hoping to see Julia.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表