剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
其余的给一个叫潘米拉的女人
Everything else goes to some woman named Pamela.
房♥子也给她
Even the house.
"教皇"呢
What about Pope?
会有一小笔信托基金
Gets a small trust fund.
戴伦是他的受托人
Deran is his trustee...
以防她比"教皇"先死
in case Pope survived her.
他看过了吗
Has he seen this?
没有
No.
你能拿到什么
What's in it for you?
我跟"教皇"一起
I'll be with Pope.
你和他们一起会变得更强
You're stronger with them.
我也一样
So am I.
嗨 潘
Hey, Pam.
吉妮
Janine.
我生了宝宝
I had the babies.
宝宝
Babies?
龙凤胎 一男一女
Twins. Boy and a girl.
好可爱
They're cute.
你想干嘛
What do you want?
你说过我们应该合作
You said we should work together.
我就来了啊
Here I am.
那俩孩子看上去
Uh, those kids don't look like
好像才出生几天啊
they are more than a couple days old.
你不应该随意走动吧
Should you even be walking around?
我没事
I'm fine.
科林去哪了
Where's Colin?
死了
Dead.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
那其他人呢
And what about the others?
这个嘛 我没法回去了
Uh, yeah. I can't go back there.
我在找活儿干
I'm looking for work.
你刚生了龙凤胎唉
You just had twins.
- 是啊 - 行
- Yeah. - Okay.
我们过几个星期再谈
We'll talk in a couple weeks.
那我这段时间吃什么
What am I supposed to eat till then?
好吧
Fine.
在你找到杰克藏身的地方前 这些够用了吧
Is that enough to get you to wherever Jake is holed up?
不管你干了什么 杰克会原谅你的
Whatever you did, Jake'll take you back.
我会把钱还你的
I'm gonna pay you back.
就当送你了
It's a gift.
我不喜欢欠人情
I don't like to owe people.
你有枪可以借我吗
Do you have a gun I can borrow?
嘿 杰克
Hey, Jake!
天哪 吉妮
Jesus, Janine!
曼尼在里面吗
Is Manny in there?
不 他和贝克尔斯菲的一个小妞同居了
No, he's shacked up with some chick in Bakersfield.
就我一个
It's just me.
你能把枪放下吗
Will you put the gun down now, please?
费了好大功夫才找到你
It was hard to find you.
- 我一直在换地方 - 嗯
- I've been bouncing around. - Yeah.
我们在沙滩上过了好几次夜
Well, we've been sleeping on the beach a few nights.
"我们"
"We"?
安德鲁和朱莉亚
Andrew and Julia.
我生了龙凤胎
I had twins.
不是吧
No shit.
他们在哪
Where are they?
你要进来还是继续在沙滩上过夜
Well, you comin' in or you want to keep sleeping on a beach?
当年卡西迪海滩有个救生员
There was this lifeguard down at Cassidy Beach
长得挺帅的
back in the day... Good-lookin' guy.
他问蓝妈妈借了点钱
Borrowed some money from Smurf.
她叫他把钱付清了
She told him to pay up.
然后... 他大概觉得她只是吓唬人吧
And, uh... I guess he thought she was full of shit.
天 还记得她以前有多惹火吗
God, remember how sexy she was back in those days?
那个男的好像叫吉米
Anyway, I think the guy's name was Jimmy.
对 是叫吉米 她把我叫醒说
Yeah, I think it was Jimmy. She wakes me up, she's like,
"听着 我们得跟吉米谈谈"
"Listen, we gotta go talk to Jimmy."
我就想我得把那家伙揍一顿
So I'm figuring I got to whack the guy around,
好让蓝妈妈对我刮目相看 她会感激我的
impress the shit out of Smurf, she'll be grateful.
简直是一举两得
Win-win for me.
我们偷袭了那家伙
We're walking up on the guy.
她扯着他的头发
She grabs the guy by the hair,
把他按到水里 把枪杵进他嘴里
drags him down to the water, sticks a gun in his mouth.
- 哦不 - 没错
- Oh, no. - Yeah.
我就说 "蓝 亲爱的 不过八百块钱
And I'm going, "Smurf, baby, it's 800 bucks.
冷静点"
Relax."
她说 "不是钱的问题
She goes, "It's not about the money.
这是原则问题"
It's about the principle."
对 关乎她的名誉
Yeah. Her reputation.
- 是吧 - 嗯
- Right? - Yeah.
你觉得她那群儿子会怎样
What do you think's gonna happen to those boys?
哦 不知道哎
Oh, I don't know, man.
不知道
I don't know.
你根本无法想象那房♥子里发生过什么
You have no idea the shit that went down in that house.
她真的... 她把那些孩子折腾惨了
She really... She messed those kids up.
知道吗 但我孩子没事
You know? Not my kid.
我孩子可棒了
My kid's great.
我的是好孩子
I got the good one.
我孩子又帅又聪明
Yeah, my kid's, you know, good-lookin', smart...
他有自己的酒吧
He owns his own bar.
他活得很明白 懂吗
I mean, he figured shit out, you know?
你见过克雷格吗
You ever meet Craig?
蓝妈妈说如果我接近他一步 她就杀了我
Smurf told me if I ever went near him, she'd kill me.
我信了
I believed her.
嗯
Yeah.
他四肢发达 头脑简单
He's big and dumb.
别介意
No offense.
我是说 他这个小伙子不错
I mean, he's a good guy.
心肠很好
You know? Got a good heart.
他很幽默 你会喜欢他的
He's funny. You'd like him.
你会告诉他你是谁吗
You gonna tell him who you are?
- 嗨 克雷格 - 嗨
- Hey, Craig. - Hey.
节哀顺变
Sorry for your loss.
嗨 伙计
Hey, yo, man.
什么事
What's up?
你妈妈的事我很遗憾 她人真的很好
Sorry about your mom. She's the best.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们只约了一次
We only hooked up that one time,
但那是段美好的回忆
but it was a good memory, you know?
好 谢谢你来一趟
All right, man, well, thanks for coming.
- 抱歉 克雷格 - 嗯
- Sorry, Craig. - Yeah.
人来得挺多
Nice turnout.
这都是一群什么人
Who the hell are all these people?
看到了吗 那伙
You see those guys? That group?
条子
Cops.
也被她收买♥♥过吗
Was she paying them, too?
要么是那样 要么他们是来找我们麻烦的
Either that, or they're here to rub our faces in it.
你要去问问吗
You wanna go ask them?
看到那边那个老毒鬼了吗
Yeah, well, see that burnout over there?
他刚告诉我他有多喜欢和蓝妈妈上♥床♥
He just told me how much he enjoyed banging Smurf.
老天
Jesus.
是啊 貌似有不少人爱过她呢
Yeah, seems like a lot of people loved her.
我的天
Holy shit.
怎么了
What?
"教皇"
Pope.
你在这做什么
What the hell are you doing here?
嗨 你♥妈♥的♥事我很抱歉
Hey, man, sorry about your mom.
嘿 伙计
Hey, man. Hey.
- 过来 - 拜托
- Come here! - Come on.
看什么看
What?
没什么
Nothing.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表