剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
很好 因为我这里有两美元
Good, because I have two dollars here
我想也许你们可以 帮我转交给他?
I thought maybe you could pass it on to him for me?
好的
OK
菲尼克斯在哪?看上去他们搬家了
Where is Phoenix? Looks like they moved
在他奶奶家
at his grandma's house
他奶奶家在哪?拿着
Where is his grandma's house? hold
蓝妈妈的车不在这里-是的
Mama Blue's car isn't here -Yes
我给她发了三条信息
I sent her three messages
你呢 乔 你今早见过她吗?
What about you, Joe, have you seen her this morning?
没有-她昨晚在吗?
No - Was she there last night?
我不知道
I have no idea
真奇怪 她知道今天行动
That's weird. She knew what to do today.
她之前干过
She's done it before
还记得她和教宗的空手道教练在ATM机那件事之前
Remember her and the Pope’s karate instructor Before the ATM thing
去了雷诺吗 他叫什么名字来着丹老师?
Did you go to Reno? What's his name? Teacher Dan?
好了 我们得开始了急救医务人员徽章
Okay, we gotta get started. Emergency Medical Personnel Badge
上面有二维码 他们会扫描吗?
There's a QR code on it. Will they scan it?
会通过的-救护车呢?
will pass -Where's the ambulance?
好了 我们换了新的贴纸和车牌把GPS卸了
Okay, we got new stickers and license plates Remove the GPS
制♥服♥呢?
Where are the uniforms?
所以 我们通过出入坡道进入体育馆 然后呢?
So we go through the access ramp Entering the gym and then what?
右转 走150米到达救护车停车场
Turn right and walk 150 meters to the ambulance parking lot
在停车场前停下 这样那些急救人员就不会跟我们闲聊了
Stop in front of the parking lot so those first responders He won't chat with us anymore
我走另一边到那些花哨的狂欢车那里
I go the other way to those fancy carnival cars
就在装卸处旁边-装卸处在哪?
Right next to the loading dock -Where is the loading dock?
左边-什么在左边?
left -What's on the left?
克雷格 我们重复确认几次确保到时不会犯错
Craig, let's double check this a few times. Make sure you don't make any mistakes
一两百米 左面
One or two hundred meters to the left
你确定能搞定保安吗?
Are you sure you can handle the security?
都是租赁警♥察♥ 而且 等音乐响起后他们都会去舞台上
They're all rental police. And when the music starts, They will all go to the stage
准备好出发了吗?
Ready to go?
是的-不
Yes -No
谁负责做馅饼?
Who makes the pie?
活干完之后吃的如果蓝妈妈没及时赶回家的话
What to eat after work is done If Mama Blue doesn't get home in time
馅饼不是重点
Pie is not the point
这意味着我们完成任务了所有人都安全到家
This means we've accomplished our mission Everyone is home safe
这是有意义在里面的
This has meaning in it
我会顺路去趟喜互惠买♥♥馅饼-好的
I'll stop by Seehuhui to buy some pie. -OK
(优质 急救医疗服务)
(Quality emergency medical services)
通行证?-是 长官
Pass? -Yes, sir
你知道在哪停车吗?-知道
Do you know where to park? -Know
嘿 过来 回去工作吧今天是演出日 我给你一项工作
Hey, come on, get back to work. It's show day and I have a job for you.
这项工作很重要
this work is important
如果你看到我的咖啡杯空了…
If you see my coffee cup is empty…
您的咖啡杯不会空的-好孩子
Your coffee cup will never be empty -good boy
那些是演员吗?
Are those actors?
是的 我们跟踪每个演员的演出时间安排他们上台和下台
Yes, we track each actor's performance time Arrange for them to step on and off the stage
过去的半小时一切正常
Everything has been fine for the past half hour
我要去喝杯咖啡 再巡视一圈
I'm going to get a cup of coffee and do another tour.
那是谁?-保安队长
Who is that? -Security Captain
军队出身的 特种部队
Special forces from the military
他每隔三十分钟在后台巡视一次
He patrols backstage every thirty minutes
确保打杂的不会在卫生间干粉丝
Make sure the handyman doesn't fuck fans in the bathroom
行动 我们有三十分钟
Action We have thirty minutes
(工作人员)
(staff member)
伙计 我猜你肯定有一些在这种音乐节工作的有趣经历吧?
Dude, I guess you must have some. Interesting experience working at a festival like this?
是啊 有一些
Yeah there are some
给钱多吗?-嗯 还不错
Is it much money? -Yeah, not bad
我要怎么入行?
How do I get into the industry?
你多大了?
How old are you?
一切顺利
all the best
找到了
found it
抬一下
Lift it up
(一氧化碳)
(carbon monoxide)
你之前参过军?
Have you been in the military before?
海军陆战队
Marines
酷 我猜一定很有意思
Cool. I guess it must be interesting.
法鲁加可不是什么有意思的地方
Farooqa is not an interesting place
事实上 我刚到的第一天…
In fact, the first day I arrived...
这一趟会很累的
This trip will be very tiring
要到午夜才能卸完货
It won't be unloaded until midnight
然后我们明天6点要送到图森
Then we will send it to Tucson at 6 o'clock tomorrow
上帝为什么要创造“瞌睡无”和速度
Why did God create "sleepless" and speed?
锁呢?
Where's the lock?
检查一下
check
东西都在
Everything is there
罗恩忘记上锁了 混♥蛋♥
Ron forgot to lock it, asshole.
拿上鼓盘 我们就走
Get the drum set and let's go
突然之间整个该死的峡谷都着火了 知道吗?
suddenly The whole damn canyon is on fire, you know?
“在车上昏倒了”是什么意思?
What does "passed out in the car" mean?
支援人员立刻去车上!
The support staff goes to the car immediately!
保安…是的 保安正赶过去呢
Security...yes, security is on the way.
我们得走了
we have to go
去把门打开 我们得走了
Go open the door. We have to go.
嘿 暂时封锁了!
Hey, temporarily blocked!
吸毒过量
drug overdose
好吧 走吧-谢谢
Okay, let's go -Thanks
收获如何?
How was the harvest?
好极了 伙计 一大堆现金和珠宝
Great, man, a bunch of cash and jewelry.
天啊!爱死说唱歌♥手了!
Oh my God! Love the rapper so much!
是啊 伙计 我等不及想知道销赃会估价多少了
Yeah, man, I can't wait to find out. How much will the stolen goods be valued at?
替我跟你外甥问个好
Say hello to your nephew for me
你没事吧?
Are you OK?
我没事 伙计
I'm fine, man
刚才是什么撞了我们?
What hit us just now?
该死
Damn it
教宗
Pope
警♥察♥马上就来了
The police will be here soon
把这个戴上 拿上板子
Put this on and take the board
戴上!拿上板子!
Put it on! Get the board!
快点
hurry up
快点
hurry up
快点
hurry up
天啊 你没事吧?
Oh my God, are you okay?
我们需要帮助
we need help
进去
go in
我没有钱
I do not have money
进去 趴下 闭嘴
Get in, get down, shut up
别看我!
Dont look at me!
把手♥机♥给我
give me your phone
你的手♥机♥
your phone
我们走
let's go
快点
hurry up
你还好吗?-嗯
How are you? -Um
快点 快走!
Come on, go!
我想拿回我的钱-及时止损吧
I want my money back -Stop your losses in time
八千块而已 我们去抢几家银行
It's only eight thousand dollars. Let's go rob some banks.
也比花上三天时间找不着她容易多了
It's much easier than spending three days trying to find her.
止损?
Stop loss?
我不知道你会怎样但如果有人打了我 我肯定会打回去
I don't know what will happen to you But if someone hits me, I will definitely hit him back
我们不知道她在哪 卢
We don't know where she is, Lu.
那我们就回去她工作的那家餐馆
Then let's go back to the restaurant where she works
开始挨个杀人 直到有人开口说话
Start killing people one by one until someone speaks
是啊 因为厨师知道内♥幕♥
Yeah, because the chef knows the inside story
别碰我
Do not touch me
拜托 伙计们 搞什么…
Come on guys, what are you doing...
这都是你的错
it's all your fault
你把她带来的-过来 我们好好谈谈
You brought her here -Come here and let's talk
拜托 伙计
come on man
我要把你们两个敲晕
I'm going to knock you two out
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表