剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
什么存货
What stash?
克雷格 我要止疼片 你放哪里了
Craig, I need an Oxy. Where's your stash?
怎么了
For what?
我来例假了
I'm having lady troubles.
蓝妈妈
Smurf!
我可能
Yo, I might, um...
在工具箱里还有一些
might have some in my, uh... my tacklebox
车♥库♥里面 知道吗
in the garage, all right?
- 谢谢你 - 不客气
- Thank you. - Yeah.
你状态不错啊 孩子
You're looking good, baby.
对手可能还没来得及反应就挂了
That guy's not gonna know what hit him.
你给我下注了吗
You betting on me?
稳赢的事 我怎么能错过呢
You know I can't pass up a sure thing.
我今晚不上场
I'm not fighting tonight.
你在利用我
You're using me.
- 我利用你 - 对
- I'm using you? - Yeah.
孩子 我做的一切都是为了你啊
Baby, everything I do, I do for you.
都是为了我吗
Everything you do, you do for me?
放屁
That's bullshit.
你做的一切都是为了你自己
Everything you do is for you.
我他妈能有什么
What the hell do I have, huh?
你给过我什么
What the hell have you given me?
什么都没有
Nothin'.
我一无所有
I have nothin'.
没有啊
Nothing!
你是哪里人
Where you from?
周边的
Around.
周边的 你来这里干什么
Around? What are you doing here?
是你让我跟着来的
You asked me to come with you.
你知道我是什么意思
You know what I mean.
我和杰克在一起
I'm with Jake.
你不是因为杰克才抢银行的吧
Jake's not why you rob banks.
所以呢 你打算在平民窟混日子
So what? You're slumming it, right?
当社会人 跟家里通报一些"个人事迹"
Acting like a badass, picking up stories to mail home,
让父母愁白了头
turn Mommy and Daddy's hair gray?
- 小乔 - 怎么了
- J. - Yeah?
刚刚有个欧市的警探来找我
An Oceanside detective stopped by a little while ago.
他想要跟你聊聊
He wanted to talk to you.
我已经跟他聊过了
Yeah, I already talked to him.
他想干什么
What did he want?
想聊摩根的事情
He wanted to talk about Morgan.
摩根的事情
About Morgan?
他觉得她是被人杀害的
He thinks she may have been killed.
摩根是淹死的 小乔
Morgan drowned, J.
我也这么以为
That's what I thought.
这位探员问了你什么问题
What kind of questions did this detective ask you?
原原本本告诉我
Exactly.
我最后一次见到她 之类的问题
The last time I saw her, that sort of thing.
是吗
Really?
那你觉得他为什么要找你
Now, why do you think he'd be asking you
询问这些事情呢
those kinds of questions?
因为她失踪那天
Because someone saw me at the harbor
有人看见我出现在码头
the day that she went missing.
谁
Who?
有监控录像
There was camera footage.
也没什么大不了的吧
That's not really a big deal, is it?
你经常去码头啊
You're at the harbor all the time.
除非 你们两个同时在那
Unless, of course, you were both there at the same time.
我明白了
I see.
你会说只是巧合而已 是吧
And that was just a coincidence, right?
是
Yeah.
这件事需要我摆平吗
Is this something I'm gonna need to fix?
你可以帮忙吗
You can do that?
应该吧
Maybe.
先等我洗完衣服
After I finish my laundry.
- 准备还去日本了吗 - 是的
- Getting ready for Japan? - Yep.
应该会很漂亮吧
Supposed to be beautiful.
樱花什么的
Cherry blossoms and shit.
祝你这次进入第二轮
I'm pushing for you to make it into the second round this time.
这回的计划是什么
So, how's this gonna go down?
你出发前一天
Day before you leave,
去一趟圣克莱门特的仓库
stop by the warehouse in San Clemente
取一沓这个
and pick up a stack of these.
- 好 - 会给你备好一整箱
- Okay. - We'll have a box of 'em ready for you.
垫子和背板之间
There's four sheets of acid stuck between the pad
藏着四板迷幻药
and the cardboard backing.
封得严实 查不出来
Sealed tight. Impossible to detect.
- 你确定 - 我们一直这么搞
- You sure? - We do it all the time.
日本人把这东西当糖吃
Japanese eat that shit like candy.
好吧
All right.
你来这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
本来想和你一块儿的
Figured I'd come join you.
我冲完了
I'm already done.
看出来了
Yeah, I can see that.
那是杰克吗
Was that Jack?
是的
Yeah.
他还在贩毒吗
Is he still dealing?
我怎么知道
How would I know?
你是怎么了
What's going on with you?
没啥
Nothing.
我在水里泡了有一会儿了
I've been in the water for a few hours.
抱歉
Yeah, I'm sorry.
我就是... 我从来都不做引火烧身的事的
I just... I never really got my feet in the wax, you know?
嗯
Okay.
我要出海去冲会儿
I'm gonna head out for a little bit.
去吧
Okay.
玩得开心 天越来越好了
Have fun! It's getting good.
图皮
Tupi.
所以我现在成你哥了
So, I'm your foster brother now?
你不能待在这儿
You can't be around here.
我们干嘛不带上这个保险箱一走了之
Why don't we just take this safe and go?
因为那根本不值钱
Because that's nothing.
还有更多东西 多得多 但你得跟我配合
There's more, lots more, but you need to work with me.
那小子又不傻
The kid's not stupid.
我也不傻
Neither am I.
所以这话什么意思
And what is that supposed to mean?
我见过他给你买♥♥的房♥子
I saw that place he put you in.
啥也不干就给你钱
The money he gives you for not doing shit.
可能你就喜欢给某些白人小子当婊♥子♥吧
Maybe you like being some white boy's whore.
现在是你在说蠢话了
Now you sound stupid.
再有点耐心
You just have to be patient.
- 怎样 - 他们要给我一箱这个
- So? - They're giving me a box of these.
- 这是啥 - 是个牵引垫
- What is it? - It's a traction pad.
让你的脚在冲浪板上贴更紧的那种东西
You know, so your foot sticks better to the board.
他说每个里面有四板迷幻药
He said there'd be four sheets of LSD in each one.
一箱里有多少
How many to a box?
二十五 三十左右吧
25, 30?
让我去圣克莱门特的仓库取货
Supposed to pick them up at a warehouse in San Clemente.
另外那人是谁
Who was the other guy?
开巡逻车的那个是谁
In the Scout?
噢 他是我舍友
Oh, uh, it's my roommate.
叫什么名字
What's his name?
戴伦
Deran.
姓什么
Deran what?
我去
Jesus.
有必要吗
Come on, man.
他要是知道了会把我赶出去的
He's gonna kick me out if he finds out about this.
科迪
Cody.
哪位
Who is this?
我是安吉拉 是朱莉亚的朋友
Hi. It's Angela. Julia's friend?
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表