剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
怎么换新车了
What's up with the new ride?
越野车要换变速器
Scout needed a new transmission.
你还好吧
You alright?
只是不相信
Just not buying it, man.
什么
What?
癌症
Cancer?
骗人的吧
It's bullshit.
"教皇"说医生告诉他的 所以
Pope said the doctor told him, so...
癌细胞转移了 扩散到了全身
It was metastasized and shit. It was everywhere.
是的 但也可能是她雇人
Yeah, but she could've just hired some dude
- 故意这么骗他的 - 她为什么那么做
- to tell him that. - Why would she do that?
她是蓝妈妈 她按常理出过牌吗
It's Smurf. Why does she do anything?
也许只是在考验他
Just to test him, maybe,
看他能否保守住秘密
or see if he can keep a secret or some shit.
我不知道
I don't know, man.
癌症
Cancer? I mean...
不像是会发生在蓝妈妈身上的事 你懂吗
That just doesn't take out Smurf, you know?
是 我也不得不说
Yeah, well, I hate to break it to you,
每天都有人死于癌症呀
but cancer kills people every single day, man.
怎么 如果她真的快要死了 你真觉得
What, so you think if she's actually dying, she'd just...
她会这样抛下我们
she'd just leave us here?
是的
Yeah, I do.
蓝妈妈现在不会管我们死活的 好吧
Smurf isn't thinking about any of us right now, okay?
听我说 我今天需要你帮点忙
Look, I need you to help me with something today.
好啊
Alright.
我想收拾个人
I got to hurt somebody.
怎么收拾
Hurt them how?
就是稍微吓唬一下 没什么大事
Just rough them up a little bit, nothing crazy.
- 给个警告就行 - 什么警告
- Just enough to send a message. - What's the message?
不是 到底什么事
No, what is it, man?
我在那的时候 你别让车子熄火就行
I just need you to keep the car running while I'm in there
我完事一出来 你就载我走
and get me out of there fast when I'm done.
好吧
Alright?
所以你的越野车并不需要换变速器
So the Scout doesn't need a new transmission.
要收拾谁
Who is it?
你到底帮不帮我
You gonna help me or what?
行吧
Alright.
好的 走吧
Alright. Let's go.
你去哪儿
Where you headed?
几个小时后我要上班
I have work in a couple hours.
我本来想去办点事
I was gonna run some errands.
你想搭顺风车吗
Do you want to take a drive?
去哪里
Where?
我之前给蓝妈妈装了定位
I've had the GPS on Smurf for a while.
她病了
She's sick.
也许她去见了律师 立了遗嘱
Maybe she went to go and see her lawyer about her will.
你对我态度好很多嘛 小乔
You warming up to me, J?
你去不去
Are you coming?
去
Yeah.
你要在这里动手
You gonna do it here?
不 我要等他出门 跟着他
Nah. I'm gonna wait till he leaves, follow him.
在更僻静的地方动手
Get him somewhere more secluded.
他有武器吗
He armed?
有
Yeah.
那你就必须偷袭他了
Well, you're gonna have to take him by surprise, then.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
你打算用什么
What are you gonna use?
我后备箱有根球棒
I got a bat in the back.
你该带着枪来
You should take your gun.
以防万一 你懂的
Just in case, you know.
我知道
I know.
好了 那就是他
Alright. That's him.
行动吧
Let's do this.
奥丁用复合弓很有一套
Odin can handle a compound bow,
能射中三十米开外的目标
hit a target from 100 feet.
上周末我带他出去打猎
I took him out with me last weekend.
他差点射中了一头公鹿
He almost got a buck.
哇 真了不起
Wow. That's impressive.
杰里米可以扣动我手♥枪♥的扳机
And Jeremy can pull the trigger on my pistol.
- 他甚至不害怕后坐力 - 哦
- He's not even scared of the recoil. - Oh.
兰妮老是担心他
Laney's all worried about him,
可是我跟她说 他必须学会射击
but I told her, he's got to learn to shoot.
饭菜真好吃
This is really good.
谢谢
Thank you.
蔬菜都是园子里种的
Vegetables are all from the garden.
两个孩子摘的
The boys harvest them.
有多的就装罐子里了
We're canning everything we don't use.
地里的那个洞是做什么的
What's the hole out in the field?
你们在建什么东西吗
Are you guys building something?
一个地堡
A bunker.
做什么用
What for?
杰德正在囤黄金
Jed's stockpiling gold.
是的 你等着瞧吧 我是对的
Yeah, you watch. I'm right.
为什么是黄金
Uh, why gold?
又来了
Eh, here we go.
货币应该有四个特征 对吧
Currency's got to be four things, right?
第一 它的价值和意义
One, it's got to be worth something
需要有一定的群众认同
to enough people to be meaningful.
第二 它可以被平均分配
Two, you got to be able to divide it up evenly.
黄金具有延展性
Gold is malleable.
你能把它分成小块
You can break it into smaller pieces.
第三 它必须有一致性
Three, it's got to be uniform.
所以宝石不是好的货币
That's why gems aren't good currency,
因为其成色无法得到一致认同
'cause nobody can agree on the quality.
但是黄金就是黄金
But gold is gold.
最后 它得稀有
Last, it's got to be rare.
你钱包里的美元
The money in your pocket,
科林从银行抢来的钱
the money Colin steals from the banks,
他不惜一切弄来的那些钱 毫无价值
the money he would kill for... that money is worthless.
它甚至不算是钱 它就是一堆纸
it's not even money. It's... It's paper.
你大可以一把火烧掉
You could set it on fire, watch it burn.
等这个世界完犊子了 我还能活下来
I will survive when the world goes pear-shaped.
你能吗
Will you?
这个世界完蛋时
How much gold do you need
你需要多少黄金
when the shit hits the fan?
至少一百万
Least a million.
你弄到多少了
How much do you got?
你肯定想知道吧
Wouldn't you like to know?
- 谁想来点甜点 - 我们还没吃完
- Anyone want dessert? - We're not done.
抱歉
Sorry.
吃吧
Eat.
我吃饱了
I'm finished.
不 你没有
No. You're not.
喜欢眼前的东西吗
Like what you see?
所有的标识都抹掉了
Everything wiped?
干干净净
Everything.
那后面是什么
What's back there, baby?
跟这里的一样
More of the same.
货在这里
Here they are.
那是个警♥察♥光顾的酒吧
That's a cop bar.
不能在这里揍他
Can't hit him here.
酒吧后面有个小巷子
There's an alley behind the bar.
我能在那里揍他 很快的
I can hit him there. It'll be quick.
我速战速决 好吧
We can get out of here fast. Okay?
这里到处都是警♥察♥
There's cops crawling everywhere, man.
听我说 他在哪里上班
Look, where's he work?
也许我们能去那里揍他
Maybe we can just hit him there.
- 不 我们不能 - 为什么
- No, we can't. - Why not?
因为我们就是不能
Because we just can't.
他有习惯 他常来这里
He's got a routine. He comes here.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表