剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
Pope?
什么
What?
我说 你的房♥产打算怎么处理
I said "What are you gonna do with your buildings?"
蓝妈妈给你的那些
The ones that Smurf gave you.
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧 你觉得你会怎么处理
Well, what do you think you're gonna do?
为什么这么问 你想要吗
Why? You want them?
哈 不啊
What? No.
我只是
I was just...
我的意思是 你可以卖♥♥了它
I mean, you could sell them or something.
或许吧
Yeah. Maybe.
卧靠
Aw, shit.
我非常抱歉
I am so sorry.
我来擦吧
Here. Let me get that.
- 不用不用 没关系的 - 不 让我来吧
- Oh, no, no, it's fine. - No, no. No. I got it.
它不小心从我手里滑了出来
You know, it just jumped straight out of my hand.
没事 这种意外经常发生的
It happens, like, 10 times a day.
我的裤子湿了
Ugh, my pants are soaked.
卫生间里有毛巾
Uh, there are towels in the bathroom.
好的 我马上回来
Okay. All right. Uh, I'll be right back.
谢谢
Thank you.
他拿到她的手♥机♥了 我们走吧
He's got her phone. Let's go.
好
Yep.
抱歉 我刚刚把手♥机♥落在这里了吗
Uh, sorry. Did I leave my phone over here?
我没有看见
No. I don't see it.
我出去抽根烟
I'm, um, just gonna go smoke a cigarette.
不是想逃单
I'm not ditching.
他在那儿
Here he comes.
他出来了
He's out.
走吧
Let's go.
你拿着我女儿的照片干嘛
What are you doing with a picture of my daughter?
亲爱的 罗茜
Honey? Rosie?
照他们说的做
Do exactly as they say,
不然我就开枪杀了她
and I won't shoot your daughter in the head
再把她埋在沙漠里
and bury her in the desert.
罗茜
Rosie?
这里到处都有摄像头
They've got cameras everywhere.
所有的录像都会上传的
All the footage is uploaded.
住嘴 把门打开
Shut up and open the door.
- 你们已经被拍到了 - 闭嘴 把门打开
- You're on camera already. - Shut up and open the door!
求你了 她只是个孩子
Please, she's just a kid.
保险箱呢
The safe deposit boxes?
在那边
Over here.
钥匙
Keys.
我只有银行这边的钥匙
I only have the bank's side.
客户们有他们自己的钥匙
The customers have their own keys.
别耍花样
No shit.
手
Hands.
手伸出来
Hands!
嗨
Yo.
转身
Turn.
坐下
Sit.
好了
Yeah.
哇塞
Whoo!
发了
Moulah!
橡树大道第一银行失窃
211S at United Center First Bank on Oak Ave.
各单位请注意 联网接警任务
Be advised. Units responding, 10-65.
兄弟们 有人触发了无声警报或什么东西
Guys, someone tripped a silent alarm or something.
什么 怎么回事
What? How?
你们只有三分钟时间
You've got three minutes.
你触发警报了吗
You tripped the alarm?
没有 我被你们绑着一直在这里
No. I've been with you the whole time.
我没有
I didn't.
你手里藏了什么
What's in your hand?
什么也没有
Nothing.
- 喂 喂 住手 - 混♥蛋♥把你的手张开
- Hey, hey, hey. Hey. - Open your goddamn hand, asshole.
安全套
A condom.
跑
Run!
- 该死 - 她在哪
- God damn it! - Where is she?
嘿 有个女人从银行后门跑出来了
Hey, there's some woman running out of the back of the bank.
经理刚刚在和柜员偷腥呢
Manager was banging a teller.
是她触动了警报
She tripped the alarm.
好 我去把车清理干净
All right. I... I'm bleaching the truck.
我爸爸肯定会杀了我的
My dad's gonna kill me.
他对我的手♥机♥老是紧张兮兮的
He's psycho about my phone.
这是我第三次把手♥机♥弄丢了
This is the third time I've lost it.
会没事的
It'll be fine.
你不了解我爸爸
You don't know my dad.
我能借下你的手♥机♥吗 我得打个电♥话♥给他
Can I borrow yours? I've got to call him.
撤
"教皇"在哪
Where's Pope?
妈的
Shit.
我去看看 你先走
I'll go. You keep going.
快
Come on!
他们人呢
Where are they?
戴伦
Deran?
给他们一点时间
Just give them a second.
"教皇" "教皇"
Pope. Pope!
你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛
What the hell are you doing?
嘿兄弟 你要害大家一起死吗
Yo, you trying to get us all killed?
我来负责断后 你们先走
I was gonna cut them off, man, give you a head start.
"教皇" 我们走吧
Pope, let's go.
嘿
Hey!
走吧
Come on.
"教皇"
Pope!
我们走吧
Let's go.
快走
Come on.
快 快走
Now. Let's go.
快点
Come on.
快点啊
Come on.
快点兄弟
Come on.
赶紧的
Come on, come on!
快快快 快点
Go, go, go, go, go!
"教皇" 刚才他妈怎么回事
What the hell was that, Pope?
我跌倒了
I wiped out.
都给我趴下
Everybody on the ground.
都给我趴下
Everybody on the ground.
不要犯傻
Don't be stupid.
不要逞英雄
Don't be a hero.
我的天
Holy shit.
你做了啥
What did you do?
没必要留着了
It had to go.
嗯
Yeah.
Eagles - "Too Many Hands"
Electric Owls - "Still Standing"
Janis Joplin - "Ball and Chain"
Cari Cari - "Nothing's Older Than Yesterday"
Motion - "Pardon My Reflection"
The Siege - "Run for Your Life"
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表