剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
我替她剥皮 帮她煮了
I just had to skin it and help her cook it.
我从没见过我妈妈做饭
I never saw my mom cook anything.
加油站里什么最便宜我们就吃什么
We used to just have what was cheapest at the gas station.
要不要找个加油站
Well... we could find you a gas station,
给你买♥♥个奶油夹心蛋糕
buy you a Twinkie.
滚
Asshole.
你们弄得好像我是个弱不禁风的小姑娘
No, you guys act like I'm so soft,
好像我没见过什么世面
like I haven't seen shit.
我和我妈在一辆车里住了五年
I lived in a car with my mom for five years.
你觉得她怎么赚钱
What do you think she did for money?
她能卖♥♥的只有两样东西
She only had two things worth selling.
车她是不会卖♥♥的
She wasn't gonna sell that car.
别再小看我了
Just don't act like I'm soft.
我都懂的
'Cause I'm not.
最后两瓶冰的
Last two that were cold.
永远不要生孩子
Don't ever have kids.
为什么呢
Why not?
他们的人生永远不能如你所愿
They never turn out the way you want them to.
- 我不能的 - 什么
- I can't. - What?
我生不了孩子
Have kids.
前几年做了子♥宫♥切除
Hysterectomy couple of years ago.
囊肿了
Cysts.
很可惜了
That's too bad.
你本可以是位好母亲的
You would have made a good mother.
你这样想吗
You think?
当妈不难
It's not a hard job.
吃力不讨好罢了
Just a thankless one.
你今天都干嘛了
Where you been?
我刚刚从人间地狱下班回来
I just had the shift from hell.
我经理暗示我说如果我给他口♥交♥
My manager implied that he'd let me wait a few table
他周六就让我负责几桌
on Saturday if I blew him.
你今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
挺好的 挺好
Good. Fine.
包里是什么
What's in the bag?
你和朱莉亚总是神神秘秘的
You and Julia were always so secretive.
双胞胎都这样吗
That some kind of twin thing?
你想吃点什么吗
You want something to eat?
我下班路上买♥♥了点奶酪通心粉
I brought some mac and cheese back from work.
我... 我累了
I'm... I'm tired.
如果你不希望我待在这的话...
Hey, if you don't want me here...
什么
What?
我说 如果你想让我搬出去住...
I-If you want me to find somewhere else to stay...
我就想你住这
I want you here.
蓝妈妈说你很危险
Smurf told me that you were dangerous.
你危险吗
Are you?
不
No.
小时候我超级崇拜你
I had a crush on you when we were kids.
朱莉亚不准我告诉你 什么都不准
Julia didn't want me to do anything about it.
就好像你是属于她的 只属于她
It's like you belonged to her and her alone.
即使后来她和老巴在一起了
Even after her and Baz got together.
我在厨房♥等你 如果你改变主意
I'll be in the kitchen if you change your mind
又有食欲的话
about the food.
要走了吗
You're leaving?
对 我上课要迟到了
Uh, yeah. Yeah, I'm late for the class.
从来都是你先走呢
Always leaving.
统计学再见咯
I'll see you in Statistics.
天 你要照几张
Jesus. How many of those do you have to take?
再来几张
A few more.
这些作为逮捕的证据足够了吧
This is enough for an arrest, right?
蓝妈妈怎么回去的
How'd Smurf get home?
我载她回去的 自己打车回来
I drove her, Ubered back.
抱歉了
Phew, sorry.
没事 我挺喜欢她的
Don't be. I like her.
她不喜欢你
She doesn't like you.
她喜欢的...
She does...
她有自己的表达方式
in her way.
除了家里人 她都不怎么喜欢的
She doesn't like anyone who's not in the family.
她几乎都不待见我们
She barely likes us.
我觉得她有点寂寞
I think she's lonely.
如何了 你准备好了吗
What's going on? You ready?
看着像吗
Does it look like I'm ready?
- 要一个吗 - 要
- Want one? - Yeah, sure.
之后见咯
I'll see you soon?
好
Yeah.
怎么了
What?
小乔说的没错
Look, J's right.
我们不了解弗兰基
We don't know anything about Frankie.
天 老弟 你确定你要在行动当天
Jesus, man. On the d... You're gonna say this shit
- 说这些吗 - 听着
- on the day of the job? - Look.
- 我只是... - 她没问题
- I'm just... - She's cool.
我们为了你才出力的
It's just we're doing this for you.
如果出什么事了
If something goes wrong,
- 会害我们... - 不会的 好吗
- she screws us... - It won't, alright? It won't.
好吧
Okay.
那你收拾收拾 我们走吧
Okay. Alright. Well, get your shit on. Let's go.
我的腹肌现在很明显
My midsection is so toned right now.
有时候别人过来 我都会说
I mean, I have people coming up, and I'm like,
"来 来摸摸这 超硬的"
"Touch me right here. See how hard it is."
大家都在问我 我都建议她们试试这个
Everybody asks me, and I'm like, "You have to try it.
"必买♥♥啊"
You have to buy it."
我希望大家都能试试 因为它真的有用
I'm trying to make them do it because it works.
它能溶解女性体内的脂肪...
It melts away the fat in female...
要柠檬水吗
Lemonade?
快点去赶飞机了
You got a plane to catch.
你还是要我去吗
You still want me to go?
那杰克怎么办
What about Jack? I...
我们根本不在乎杰克怎么样
We don't give a shit about Jack.
我们的目标是最大的头目
We're after his boss's boss.
你成功拿到了货
Look, you make a successful drop-off...
如果我在东京被捕 怎么办
What if I get arrested in Tokyo?
你钱包里有美国大使♥馆♥的号♥码
You keep the American Embassy's number
还有我的名片
and my card in your wallet.
阿德里安 你不会有事的
Adrian, you're gonna be fine.
你先去把货交了
Okay, you drop it off,
之后去冲浪比赛
and then you get to surf.
你可真幸运
Lucky you.
你该告诉我他是你男朋友的
... y-you should have told me he was your boyfriend.
戴伦·科迪
Deran Cody.
他有前科
He's got a record.
你跟我说他是你室友
You told me he was your roommate,
但其实他是你男朋友
but he's your boyfriend.
这是有区别的
There's a... There's a difference.
你骗了我
You lied.
绕行
拖车往你们那边去了
The truck is coming your way,
有辆黑色安保车跟着
black security vehicle following.
克雷格 行动
Craig, go.
我在安保车后方 已就位
I'm in place behind the security vehicle.
停
好 把他们隔开
Alright, cutting him off.
停
蠢货
Jackass.
慢
停
搞什么啊
What's this?
- 嘿 混♥蛋♥ - 搞什么
- Hey! Asshole! - Come on.
嘿 我得跟着那辆拖车
Hey, I got to stay with that truck.
不好意思 一会儿就好
Yeah, I'm sorry. We'll only be a minute.
喂 靠边停车 我们一会儿就跟上
Hey. Pull over, and we'll catch up in a minute.
好的 没问题
Yeah, no problem.
他靠边停车了
He pulled over.
出来
Get out.
出来 动作快点
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表