剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
罗宾没有案底
Robin's clean,
名下有几处办公楼在旧金山
owns a couple of office buildings up in San Francisco.
我查到了潘现在的住址 电♥话♥号♥码
I have the current address for Pam, phone number,
前科记录 和几张照片
police records, couple of photographs.
谢谢
Thank you.
那么 我通过了吗
So, did I pass?
你通过了
You did.
她83年被捕的那次
When she was arrested in '83,
是因为和同伙的一系列抢劫作案
it was for a string of robberies she was doing with a partner.
她们的计划之高明 连探员们都为之惊叹
Detectives were impressed with the level of planning.
她的搭档是个白人女性
Her partner was a white woman.
觉得可能会是蓝妈妈吗
Think that might've been Smurf?
也许吧
Could be.
接下来我就发现 她手上有枪
Next thing I know, she's got the gun, right?
而且她还把枪捅到那个人的嘴里
And she sticks it in the guy's mouth.
那个男的 他浑身都在发抖 还在哭呢
Now, the guy is... you know, he's shaking, he's crying.
他都快吓尿了
He's gonna piss himself.
她脸上的那副表情
She gets this look on her face...
在床上我可从来没见过
swear to God, I never even saw it in bed.
对于那种场面 她就会兴奋到不能自已
That's how orgasmic she was about the situation, right?
你躲起来了
You hiding?
我不喜欢派对
I don't like parties.
大家什么时候走啊
When is everybody gonna leave?
我也不知道
I don't know.
所以 现在这是你的房♥间了
So, is this your room now?
不是
No.
你就住着呗
You should take it.
这是你应得的
You deserve it.
你要回复一下吗
You need to get that?
不了 是小乔 他想让我在保龄球馆跟他碰面
No, it's J. He wants me to meet him at some bowling alley.
那你去呗
Maybe you should.
我弟弟出狱了
My brother's out of prison.
麦克
Mike?
你记得麦克吧
You remember Mike, right?
我们一起当过强盗
Yeah. We were pulling robberies together
几年前的事情了
a couple years ago.
抢劫便利店 勒索毒贩
Convenience stores, shaking down dealers.
真的蛮黑心的
Got really dark.
警♥察♥说如果我指认他的话 就给我减刑
They offered me a reduced sentence if I turned on him,
所以我就答应了
so I took it.
可现在他又重见天日了 而且他还扬言
But now he's back on the street, and he's saying
一找到我就把我宰了
that he's going to kill me when he finds me.
即使你和我还在一起 他也无所畏惧
And he doesn't give a shit that I'm with you
因为 你知道... 蓝妈妈已经死了
because, you know... "Smurf's dead."
他就满嘴疯话 毫无顾忌
He's talking shit, doesn't even care.
麦克的确是我的兄弟 但他绝不是我的家人
You know, Mike's my brother, but he is not my family.
朱莉亚才是我的家人
Julia was my family.
小乔... 小乔也是
J is... J, too.
他是个骗子
You know, he's a liar,
他... 你知道 他...
and he... you know, he's...
在很多方面他都不够健全 但那些不是他的错
he's broken in a lot of ways that aren't his fault...
而且他也是你的家人
but he's your family, too.
他来了
Here he comes.
我不能
I can't.
我不能走
I can't go.
这是我的家
It's my family.
那我就留在这里
Then I'll stay.
坐牢
I'll do the time.
你不能留下
You can't stay.
我留下好了
I'm staying.
听我说 如果你留在这
Listen to me. If you stay here...
警♥察♥会让你
... the police are gonna make
在监狱里生不如死
your life a living hell in prison.
你会死... 你会死在牢房♥里的
You're gonna en... You're gonna end up in a cell
和谋杀犯... 和强♥奸♥犯一起 我不能...
with murderers and... and rapists, and I can't...
虽然你也不愿意
You're not gonna want to,
到头来 你会把知道的事情都供出来的
but eventually, you're gonna tell them what you know.
别告诉我该怎么做
Don't tell me what I'll do.
听我说
Listen to me.
留在这你不会安全的
If you stay, you will never be safe!
你永远安全不了
You will never be safe.
我不能... 我早晚都会接到消息
And I'm not... I'm gonna have to find out that
狱警发现你在洗澡的时候头被砸裂了
some guard finds you with your skull cracked open in the shower,
我也不会知道这到底是场意外
and I'm not gonna know if it was an accident
还是我哥哥下的手
or if it was my brothers, man!
我没办法保护你
I cannot protect you!
你说过你爱我
You said you love me.
你是真心的吗
Did you mean it?
当然
Yes.
那就走吧
Then come.
和我走吧 戴伦
Come with me, Deran.
就这样了吗
So that's it?
我也爱你 你知道吗
I love you, too, you know?
我从小就爱上你了
I have since we were kids.
而且我应该会一直爱下去
And I probably always will.
但你是我这辈子摊上的最大的不幸
But you're the worst thing that ever happened to me.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
我买♥♥的
I bought it.
用从蓝妈妈那偷来的钱买♥♥的
With the money I stole from Smurf
那时候她让我当委托人
when I was her power of attorney.
我还买♥♥了套房♥子 一家自助洗衣店
I also bought a house, a laundromat...
偷了足够的钱运转
and stole enough money to run
以防蓝妈妈东窗事发
for when things with Smurf blew up.
这是她的遗嘱
This is her will.
没有我们的份
She cut us out.
她把所有遗产都留给了一个叫潘米拉·强森的女人
She left everything to a woman named Pamela Johnson,
我连名字都没听过 你认识她吗
who I've never heard of. Do you know her?
不认识
No.
我倒是有潘米拉的电♥话♥
I have a phone number for Pamela.
你可以打给她
You can call her and give her
拱手让出我们的奋斗成果
everything that we've worked for,
或者我们可以毁了这份遗嘱
or we can destroy the will,
请个律师来立一份新的
get a lawyer to make a new one,
把上面的日期写成几周前
back-date it to a couple of weeks ago,
然后等潘米拉来找遗嘱的时候装作不知情
and play dumb when Pamela comes looking for it.
我可以帮你 蓝妈妈教过我怎么做
I can help you run this business because Smurf taught me how.
你还在这干什么
What are you still doing here?
阿德里安呢
Adrian?
所以 这就是她啊
So, that's it. That's her.
想不到最后被装进这个小匣子里
Can't believe she fits in there.
你想怎么处理骨灰
What do you want to do with the ashes?
"教皇"
Pope?
我不知道
I don't know.
虽然她有时不知道怎么表达 但...
She didn't always know how to show it, but...
她是爱我们的
she loved us.
我们每个人
All of us.
我们还有事情没解决
We've got some business to take care of.
我们得让别人知道我们的地位还在
We need to let people know we're still here.
他怎么了
What's with him?
嗨 麦克
Hey, Mike.
要我说你胆挺肥啊 安吉拉
You got some balls, Angie. I'll give you that.
是啊 你又到处嘴贱了
Yeah, I hear you been talking shit.
你拿着那个东西要干什么
Oh. What're you gonna do with that?
你觉得呢
What do you think, huh?
我现在和科迪一家在一起
I'm with the Codys now.
对哦 蓝妈妈死了
Yeah, well, Smurf's dead.
科迪一家狗屁不是
Codys don't mean shit anymore.
是吗
Is that right?
你再说一遍 婊♥子♥养...
Say it again, mother...
Sweet Apple - "Flying Up A Mountain"
The Grizzled Mighty - "Cabin Fever"
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表