剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
If you scored, that's on you.
你讨厌我和"教皇"的关系
You hate how close I'm getting with Pope.
他信任我 瞒着你的事情反而会告诉我
That he trusts me with shit that he doesn't even tell you.
所以你想了这个办法 对吗
That's why you did it, right?
是我逼你的吗
I did this to you?
我
Me?
怎么 难道是我... 买♥♥了一包粉
What, I... I scored the bag?
我加工好
I cooked it up?
我把针头扎进你胳膊里
I put the needle in your arm?
我只是给你买♥♥了个塔可
All I did was buy you a taco.
没用的
It's not gonna work.
"教皇"和我有过一段
Me and Pope have history.
你只是让我们离得更近了
All you did was bring us closer together.
等着瞧
We'll see.
不行
No.
不 不能是临时的
No, not provisional.
必须是正规的 签证也帮我们盖好章
It needs to be legit, and we need Visa stamps, too.
你能
And can you, um...
你能稍微磨旧一点
can you wear it out a little
别是崭新的 可以吗
so it's not shiny? Yeah?
好的
Okay.
好 没问题
Okay, all right.
公交站
下车
Get out.
什么
What?
找辆公交上去 就此消失
Catch the bus and disappear.
曼尼 她怀孕了
Manny, she's pregnant.
不关我的事 杰克
That's not my problem, Jake.
我们会处理好他的
We'll take care of him.
下车
Get out!
- 曼尼 - 警♥察♥在追捕
- Manny. - The cops are looking for
三个男人和一个孕妇 杰克
three guys and a pregnant chick, Jake.
我们不能把她扔在这
We can't just leave her out here.
我们应该怎么办
What are we supposed to do?!
你给我下车
You get out.
你们两个都下来
Both of you.
枪离我脑袋远点
Get that gun out of my face.
我说了 下车
I said, get out!
立刻
Now!
曼尼 她是认真的
Manny, she's serious.
- 别乱来 - 趴在地上
- Easy. - On the ground.
- 曼尼 - 你知道我真敢开枪
- Manny? - You know I'll do it.
我现在应该怎么办
What am I supposed to do now?
怎么回事
What happened?
枪战
Shoot-out.
和警♥察♥
With the cops.
- 她还没有回来 - 她会回来的
- She's still not back? - She will be.
明天之前 我们还有活要干
We've still got work to do before tomorrow.
好 我们还有啤酒吗
Right. Yo, we got any beer left?
冰箱里还剩几瓶
There's a couple in the fridge.
你肯定记得见过安吉拉
You didn't forget about seeing Angela.
她告诉我 你们去吃午饭了
She told me you guys went for lunch.
这种事情你不会忘记的
You don't forget something like that.
你骗我
You lied.
你一直在骗我 小乔
You just keep lying to me, J.
"教皇" 这...
Pope, it's...
我告诉过你了 如果你再骗我
And I told you what would happen to you
我会怎么对付你 我告诉过你了
if you ever lied to me again. I told you!
蓝妈妈走了以后
When Smurf's gone,
你也得走
so are you.
明天中午前 护照就能准备好
Yo, passports will be ready by noon tomorrow.
好吗
Okay?
好 谢谢
All right, thanks.
没事
Yeah.
我需要你帮我盯着点酒吧
I'm gonna need you to check in on the bar.
用存款就行了
Just do the deposits,
保证工资照发 就这点事
make sure payroll's right, all that shit.
你打算离开多长时间
How long you plan on being gone?
他能自立了就行
Just until he gets on his feet.
那是多久 一周
What's that, like a week?
两周
Two?
走吧 有活要干呢
Let's go. We got work to do.
Grateful Dead - "Ramble On Rose"
Timber Timbre - "Black Water"
Timber Timbre - "Run from Me"
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表