剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
I'm done.
他怎么了
What's wrong with him?
没事 他很好
Nothing. He's fine.
他平时就这样
He's his normal self.
他还在服药吗
Is he taking his meds?
阿德里安 你能帮忙拿下甜点吗
Adrian, would you like to get the dessert plates, please?
啊 当然
Yeah. Sure.
不用 我去拿
No, no, no. I got it.
"教皇"看起来就像个行走的沙袋
Pope looks like a human punching bag.
而且我觉得他不适合这次行动
And I don't think he should go on the job.
- 克雷格也这么觉得 - 别拉上我
- Craig agrees with me. - What the hell, man?
这次的行动没有"教皇"也很危险了 好吗
The job is risky enough without Pope, okay?
他现在都精神失常了 他会害死我们的
He's out of his mind right now. He's gonna get us all killed.
小乔 告诉她
J, tell her.
- 他不稳定 - 闭嘴
- He's unstable... - Zip it!
- 蓝妈妈 - 他必须参加
- Smurf... - He's in.
现在 谁要吃甜点
Now, who wants dessert?
你最好把你的斗志拿出来 亲爱的
Better make sure you got your shit together, baby.
弗兰基
Frankie?
你怎么进来的
How'd you get in?
你要用那个打我吗
You gonna hit me with that?
我煮了些咖啡
I made some coffee.
我 喜欢你房♥子的布置
I, uh, love what you've done with the place.
我办了个派对
I had a party.
看起来不止一个哦
Looks like you had a few.
我寄的钱收到没
You get the money I sent?
收到了 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
我以为我再也见不到你了
Kind of thought I'd never see you again.
为什么会那么想
Why would you think that?
因为我们一起吸了粉
Because we smoked crack together,
从那之后你就消失了
and then, you disappeared on me.
我告诉过你 我会回来
I told you I was coming back.
如果你感兴趣的话 我还有一票活
I've got another job, if you're interested.
那个 我最近有点忙
Yeah, well, I'm a... I'm a little busy right now.
真的
Really?
一家人齐上阵吗
Pulling jobs with Smurf and your brothers?
你... 打算抢银行吗
You, uh... hitting a bank?
什么
What?
这是主入口 那是后门
This is the main entrance. That's the back.
得来速ATM机 "PL"是"停车场" 对吗
Drive through ATM. "PL" is, uh, "parking lot," right?
我猜这个正方形代表保险箱了
And I'm guessing the square is a vault?
银行
A bank?
到处都是摄像头
There are cameras everywhere.
所有的监控记录都会上传到云端
All the footage uploads to the cloud.
如果你触发了警报 警♥察♥就会包围你
If you trip an alarm, the cops'll be all over you.
我们之前抢过银行
We've hit banks before.
蓝妈妈害死你的
Smurf's gonna get you killed.
不管你信不信
Believe it or not...
我们干这个在行
we're actually pretty good at this.
我会在镇上待几天
I'll be in town for a bit.
赚钱的机会多得是
There's a lot of money on the table.
如果你最后没进监狱 我希望你能帮忙
If you don't end up in prison, I'd love your help.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
那是因为 我很擅长吗
Is that 'cause I'm, uh, I'm good at what I do?
你的朋友起床了
Your, uh, friend's up.
或许你能给她一杯咖啡
Maybe get her a cup of coffee.
咖啡要吗
Coffee?
4:30的时候 我开斯柯达明锐出门
At 4:30, I will take the Scout.
我会在凡恩街的那家美孚石油
I will buy gas with your credit card
刷你的信♥用♥卡♥加油
at the Mobil on Vine...
4号♥泵 摄像头拍不到
pump 4, where the camera's out.
然后在瑞格影院买♥♥两张《复仇者联盟》的票
Then, I will buy two tickets to the new "Avengers" at the Regal.
坐着看完
I'll sit through it,
虽然我觉得那片子很烂
even though you know I think that shit is lame.
是
Yeah.
然后我们就家里见了
And then, I'll see you at home.
如果你不乐意的话
I can find somebody else to do it
我也可以找别人做
if you're not comfortable with it.
不 我想成为你的不在场证明
No, I like being your alibi.
克雷格没说错 你知道吗
Craig's right, you know?
如果你忘掉摄像头
If you just forget the cameras,
然后
and then...
冲浪的时候发挥自己的水平
surf the way you've always surfed...
我知道 不少人挤破头都想参加巡回赛
I know. And tons of guys would kill to be on the circuit.
如果我不试试就太蠢了
I'm an asshole if I don't give it a shot.
行 不管你想做什么
Well, whatever you want to do,
我都没问题
I'm cool with it.
今晚想吃寿司不
You want to get sushi tonight?
你弟弟们想要我终止你参与这次行动
Your brothers wanted me to pull you off this job.
他们觉得你疯了
They think you're out of control, baby.
你疯了吗
Are you out of control?
- 准备好了吗 - 他准备好了
- You ready? - He's ready.
之后就不对劲了
Then, it got weird.
某人对自己的马子很偏袒啊
Somebody had something in their boot.
听起来她没闹出麻烦来
Well, it sounds like she came through.
嗯
Yeah.
这次她做得很好
She was fine, this time.
很好
Fine?
如果不是她 你就等着
If it wasn't for her, you'd be bleeding out
在警车里流血而死吧
in the back of a cop car.
你想要拉女朋友入伙 那是你自己的事
If you want your girlfriend on the job, that's your choice.
你自己组团去吧
Get your own crew.
你是怎么回事
What is your problem?
她让我们变得很显眼
She makes us stick out.
我们戴着面具呢
We're wearing masks.
没人知道她是个女人
Nobody could tell she's a girl
她整个人紧张得满头大汗
She's a hundred pounds soaking wet,
而且她头发那么长
and her hair's going down to her ass...
没有人看得见她的头发
Nobody saw her hair.
她可真是个拖油瓶 真有你的
She's a nice piece of tail. Good for you.
她别想加入我们
Good for you. That doesn't make her one of us.
哈 你说什么 再说一遍
What? What? What?
- 都冷静一下 - 给我甩掉她
- Let's chill out. - Get rid of her.
这里有香烟和汽水
I got some cigarettes, couple a sodas.
谢了宝贝
Thanks, babe.
您想要点什么
You know what you want?
罗茜
Rosie.
我喜欢这个名字
I like that.
需要什么喝的吗
Uh, could I get you something to drink?
嗯 给我一杯咖啡吧 谢谢
Yeah. Could I get a coffee, please?
好
Yeah.
她的孩子在地毯上拉了粑粑
Her kid took a shit on the carpet.
没有任何征兆就脱掉裤子了
Just dropped his pants for no reason, right there.
说什么孩子不想去幼儿园
Didn't... didn't want to go to preschool, or some shit.
而且吧 她竟然一天多都没有意识到
And she... she didn't even notice for a day and a half,
整个公♥寓♥里臭到不行
so the whole apartment stinks.
她想让我去换地毯
And she wants me to replace the carpet.
法律规定我必须去做吗 还是
I mean, do I have to do that, legally, or is that... ?
不 不 你从她的押金里面扣
No, no. You take it out of her security deposit.
她每月付两百块
She pays 200 bucks a month.
根本就没有押金
There is no security deposit.
蓝妈妈把她安置在那
And Smurf moved her there
是因为她的哥哥在加州公路巡警队里还是啥的
because her brother's in CHP or some shit.
我们要从他身上捞点什么吗
Are we getting anything from him?
不 他三年前就退休了
No. He retired three years ago.
我就不明白 为什么她们一天半都没注意到
I don't understand how they didn't notice that there was,
地毯上有那么大的一坨粑粑
like, a pile of shit on the carpet for a day and a half.
我也想不明白
That's what I'm saying.
买♥♥新地毯能花得了多少钱吗
I mean, how... how much does a carpet even cost?
"教皇" 你的房♥产打算怎么处理啊
Hey, Pope, what are you gonna do with your buildings, man?
"教皇"
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表