剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
还是三次
Three times?
你真的打算跟我纠结做过什么违法的事吗
Are you really hassling me about doing something illegal?
阿德里安现在胜算很大 你懂吗
Adrian's got a solid result now, okay?
你只管资助他就行了
You could always just sponsor him.
你反倒教我做起生意来了
Now you're telling me how to run my business?
要是我想教
If I was telling you how to run your business,
你早就开窍了
you'd know about it.
对吗
Right?
好了
Alright.
你过会来酒吧
You should come by the bar later.
我们一起看决赛 请你喝啤酒
We're watching the final. I'll buy you a beer.
癌症
Cancer.
医生告诉我了
Doctor told me.
你让他告诉我的
You asked him to.
那我那几个弟弟呢
What about my brothers?
你要告诉他们吗
What are you gonna tell them?
不要
I'm not.
你也别告诉他们
And neither are you.
科林在哪儿
Where's Colin?
我不能告诉你
Uh, I couldn't tell you.
带着他的小跟班吉妮去哪了吧
Took his little sidekick Janine somewhere?
他又出问题了
He's tripping out again, man.
他没事
Eh, he's fine.
给我三张牌
Give me three.
这个家伙是个疯子
The guy's cracked, man.
他在越南的美莱村待过
He was at Pinkville, you know.
干过屠♥杀♥儿童的事
Slaughtered babies and shit.
他跟你说的吗
He told you that?
他唬弄你的
He was messing with you.
那所有人都被他唬弄了
Yeah, well, he messes with everyone.
我就在想到底谁才是我们这伙人的头儿
It makes me wonder who's running this crew.
你想跟我说什么
You got something to say to me?
我以为我们这个团伙很专业的
I thought I was joining a professional operation.
就是这样
That's all.
你给我听好 卢
Listen to me good, Lou.
你能在这是因为我喜欢你
You're here because I like you,
因为我们交情好 偶尔觉得你有点意思
because we go way back and you're funny sometimes,
这很重要
and that's important.
可我们也需要一个大块头 打手
You also need a big guy, a bruiser,
自认为
someone who doesn't realize
没有人会比他更壮
they're gonna meet someone bigger someday.
杰克就是这样的人
That's Jake.
我们还需要
And you need a guy
头脑冷静的决策者
who's level-headed with good ideas.
这个人就是我
That's me.
可我们真正需要的人
But what you really need
是像科林这样豁得出去
is someone crazy like Colin,
能在情况危急时
someone who's gonna run towards the action
全力以赴的人
when it's getting hairy.
所以 卢
So, yeah, Lou,
我能留着你
I'll keep you around.
你很有意思
You're funny.
但你最好别惹到
But you better stay out of the way of
我真正需要的那个人
the guy that I really need.
那吉妮能做什么呢
And what do we need Janine for?
她既不强壮
She ain't big,
也没什么意思
and she ain't funny.
我有两万块钱
I need another $20,000
需要投到卡尔斯巴德的房♥产洗一遍
to run through the Carlsbad house.
我有个紧急情况
Yeah, I had an emergency.
蓝妈妈没房♥产给你用吗
Doesn't Smurf have a place you could use?
没有
No.
最好小心点
Better watch out.
为什么
Why?
你最近经常不见人影
Well, you know, you haven't been around too much.
我们都注意到了
And we've noticed.
你觉得蓝妈妈没注意到吗
You don't think Smurf has?
我忙着给大家策划之后的行动呢
I've been working. I'm... trying to find us jobs.
好吧 有努力就该有成果
Okay, well, there's trying, and there's bringing.
有个拍电影的家伙正在摩洛哥拍摄
There's this movie guy who's shooting in Morocco.
他有好几个俱乐部
He owns a bunch of clubs.
安保很严
Security's tight,
但那些人都不专业
but they're not professionals.
周六一晚就能进账五六万现金
40-to-60K cash take on Saturday night.
你怎么看
What do you think?
我觉得可以 你怎么知道他的
I like it. How do you know the guy?
我认识他的孩子
I know his kid.
好吧 那你怎么认识他孩子的
Okay, how do you know the kid?
朋友的朋友
Friend of a friend.
你要跟我们一起看阿德里安比赛吗
You gonna watch Adrian with us?
你要再待一会吗
You gonna stick around?
不行 我得走了
I... I can't. I should go.
好好考虑一下
Um, think about it, though.
不错 好样的
There you go. There you go.
这位来自欧市的小伙子
These are conditions that
现在仿佛如鱼得水
the Oceanside kid is real comfortable in.
稳稳的一个左手浪
He's got a solid left.
稍稍加速
Pumps for some speed,
跃起做第一个急转弯
comes off the bottom solid into a big first turn,
然后第二个转弯
and then into his second turn.
- 好的 - 可惜浪变平了
- There you go. - The wave flattens out unfortunately.
他之前为什么不拿出这个水平来
Why wasn't he just surfing like this all the time?
似乎是这一组的最后一个浪了
There looks like time to get the last wave of the set.
但海浪更平几乎被扣掉了
Oh, but it's flatter and a little closed out.
- 浪头快把他埋了 - 不 不 他能行的
- Burying him. - No, no, he's got it.
好了 大家一起倒数
Alright. Let's hear it.
五 四 三 二 一
5, 4, 3, 2, 1...
他第一次在四星系列赛中获胜
His first major win of the Four Star Series.
太棒了
There he is.
太棒了 宝贝
Hell, yeah, baby!
听着
Hey, hey, listen up.
今晚酒水免费
Drinks on the house for now.
阿德里安 阿德里安
Adrian, Adrian, Adrian!
感觉好点了吗
Feeling better?
也许你和朱莉亚
Maybe you and Julia
一个月才洗一次盘子
only did the dishes once a month or so,
但这是我的房♥子
but this is my goddamn house.
你得尊重我
You have some respect.
不行
Nope.
这样行吗
That better?
- 怎么了 - 没事
- What's the matter? - Nothing.
安吉拉和我正在讨论
Angela and I were discussing
毒犯的中途之家会遇到什么管理问题
the challenges of running a halfway house for junkies.
我住不下去了
I'm out of here.
她说的可是你过世的妹妹
That's your dead sister she's talking about,
你听到了吧
you know that, right?
行了
Just... stop.
行了
Please stop.
我又不傻
I'm not an idiot.
你们都不想让我在这儿
Neither of you want me here.
我想
I want you here.
可这是她的房♥子
Yeah, well, it's her house.
这也是我的房♥子
It's my house, too.
妈的
Shit.
你别走
No, you're not leaving.
把你的东西放到原来克雷格的房♥间去
Just put your stuff in Craig's old room.
好吗
Okay?
让她走
Get her out of here.
她得留下来
She stays.
就是这个贱♥人♥
This is the bitch
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表