剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
好吧
Okay.
给
Here.
那个拿来
Hand that over.
吃点像样的东西
Eat some real food.
这就算像样的食物吗
This is real food?
总比糖果好
It's better than candy.
你要照顾好自己
You got to take care of yourself.
尝尝
Go on.
嘿 曼尼
Hey, Manny.
吉妮
Janine.
我把运钞车的活告诉他了
I told him about the armored truck job.
你要和他一起去
And you're going with him.
你给他打电♥话♥了
You called him?
- 我知道你不会找他 - 当然不会
- I knew that you wouldn't. - Damn-straight.
- 嘿 - 这么快就忘了之前的事吗
- Hey. - Just gonna forget about what happened?
他叫我婊♥子♥
He called me a whore.
而你差点打烂他的脸
And you tried to break his jaw.
我觉得我们和他扯平了
I'd say that we're all even.
我们需要钱
We need the money.
这票活靠谱
And it's a solid job.
踩过点了 科林
Checked out, Colin.
如果有你在 应该很轻松
Should be a breeze, if you're in.
那你负责什么
And what are you gonna do?
留在家里
Stay home.
等着拿我那份
Wait for my cut.
好
Yeah.
这里吗
Here?
- 不不不 - 进去
- Nope! No, no, no! - Go in.
不是这么回事 "教皇" 好吗
This isn't how it works, Pope, okay?
你进去
You get in there.
好吧 行
Okay, fine.
走啊 来吧
Let's go, come on.
很高兴见到你们 谢谢你们过来
It's good to see you all and thanks for being here.
万事开头难 对吗
Hardest part is showing up, right?
那么 如果我们...
So, if we...
我可以第一个发言吗
Cool if I talk first?
当然
Uh, of course.
常言道 百忍♥成病
So, we all say secrets keep you sick.
所以大家才会来这 对吗
That's why we're here, right?
坦白能感觉好点
To be honest so we can get better?
你们想感觉好点 是吗
That's what you want, right?
坦白
Honesty?
好啊
Okay.
我去了一个老朋友的家里
Showed up at an old friend's house.
她的名字叫朱莉亚
Her name was Julia.
但我不是去找她的
But I wasn't really looking for her.
我去之前就知道她已经死了
I already knew she was dead.
我坐牢时就知道了
I found out when I was in prison.
我是去找她妈和她妈的钱
I was really looking for her mother and her money.
朱莉亚的妈妈以前经常
Julia's mother used to give her
用成沓的钞票打发她
stacks of cash to stay away.
我当时盼着她妈也能这么对我
I was hoping she'd do the same for me.
朱莉亚的哥哥也在 他四十岁了
Julia's brother was there, too. He's 40,
仍旧和他妈住在一起
and he still lives at home with his mom.
多不可思议啊
How weird is that, right?
他喜欢我
He liked me.
所以我睡了他
So, I slept with him,
因为我觉得这样他会让我留下来
'cause I figured he'd let me stay.
这是一场骗局
It was all a con.
他是信以为真了
And he fell for it.
谢谢大家的聆听
Thanks for letting me share.
...两天 当地官员称
... two days. Local officials report
对该地区房♥屋的破坏
that damage to homes in the area
将造成至少三百万美元的损失
will be at least $3 million.
最新消息 光天化日
Getting reports of a bold midday robbery
圣马科斯发生运钞车劫案
of an armored vehicle in San Marcos.
警方称蒙面歹徒携带
Police report masked assailants made off
逾两万五美金在逃
with more than $25,000.
我们会跟进报道更多细节
More details as we get them.
老天...
Oh, my God...
蓝妈妈不在
Smurf's not here.
我知道
I know.
我来找你聊聊 一分钟就好
I came to talk with you. It'll only take a minute.
不会浪费你时间的
It'll be worth your time.
看起来派对很热闹
Looks like it was quite the party.
你有什么目的
What do you want?
好吧
Okay.
直截了当
Right to the point.
我又有活了
I have another job.
我需要人手
I need a crew.
先是克雷格...
First Craig...
然后是蓝妈妈...
then Smurf...
现在是我
now me.
如果你这么需要人手
If you need a crew so bad,
为什么不花点精力自己组个团伙呢
why don't you put in the work and get your own?
你我并无不同 我们都是
We're not so different, you and me.
幸存者
Survivors.
这是好事 因为蓝妈妈一死
Which is a good thing because this whole thing's
这里的一切就都垮了
gonna fall apart when Smurf's gone.
除非你接替她
Unless you take over.
蓝妈妈死不了
Smurf's not going anywhere.
是吗
Really?
我听说她得了癌症
I heard she has cancer.
应该是治不好了
I assume it's fatal,
不然你也不会冒险去见吉娅
otherwise you wouldn't have risked going to see Gia.
这世界很小 小乔
It's a small world, J.
你的一举一动别人都看在眼里
People notice when you make a move like that.
你既然那么想当头儿
So, why don't you start acting
为什么不拿出点领导的样子
like the leader you're clearly wanting to be?
什么活儿
What's the job?
太棒了
Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah!
- 赞 - 能说说详情吗
- Yeah! - Details. Details, please?
新闻没怎么报这个
There wasn't much on the news.
有什么好说的 很顺利呗
What's there to tell? It went great.
一切尽在掌控
Had that shit locked down tight.
简直天衣无缝
Whoo! Smooth as silk!
嘿 给你个纪念品
Hey, hey, souvenir for you.
从那保安脚踝上的枪套里拿的
From that guard's ankle holster.
- 嗯 - 拿着
- Yeah. - Here.
- 两万六千五 - 没错
- $26,500. - Hell, yeah.
真不错
It's pretty nice.
比我们得手最多的一次还要多三千呢
It's 3 grand more than our biggest score.
- 你真棒 宝贝 - 天哪
- You did great, babe. - Shit.
过来
Come here.
你真棒
You did great.
好了
All right, uh...
愿我们荣华尽享
May we all get what we want,
恶果不尝
but never what we deserve.
明摆着的嘛
Ain't that the truth?
嘿 你去哪儿
Hey, where you going?!
听着 我不是朱莉亚 好吗
Look, I'm not Julia, okay?
- 什么 - 别装傻
- What? - You heard me.
不是朱莉亚的问题
This isn't about Julia.
拉我去互助会
Yeah, dragging me to a meeting.
- 当然是了 - 算了
- Of course, it is. - Whatever.
你上次见到她是什么时候 "教皇"
When was the last time you saw her, Pope, huh?
小乔三岁的时候吗
When J was three?
他们就住在一英里之外
They lived a mile away
你却把她抛弃了
and you abandoned her,
就因为你相信
all... all 'cause you believed the shit
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表