剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
克莱夫特先生 你每天都吃同样的餐
You have the same meal every day, Mr. Craft.
一直都是同样的价钱
It's always the same price.
安吉拉在这吗
Is Angela here?
她根本就没来上过班
She never showed up for her shift.
她给你打过电♥话♥吗
She call you?
没有
No. She didn't.
如果你找到她
Well, if you find her,
告诉她 她已经被辞退了
tell her she doesn't work here anymore.
我要把这件事上报给她的假释官
I'm reporting that to her parole officer.
11.32元
$11.32.
是丹尼尔斯教授吗
Uh, Professor Daniels?
嗨 乔什
Hey, Josh.
你有好几天没来上课了
You haven't been in class in a few days.
发生什么了
What's up?
我能和你谈谈吗
Um, can I talk to you about something?
当然
Yeah, sure.
我想给任何人添麻烦
I-I don't want to get anyone in trouble, um,
但是最近有些学生在分发
but students have been handing out
他们的登录信息
their login information,
然后花钱请人帮他们做作业
paying people to do the work for them.
我觉得... 你可能想了解一下
I thought you'd... I thought you'd want to know.
奥莉维亚·丹纳
Olivia Danner?
他应该可以吃一点东西了
He should be ready to eat in a little bit.
可以把床单整理一下吗
Okay, well, can we do something about these sheets?
老是跟着屁♥股♥往上跑
They just keep riding up my ass.
下面都皱成一团
It's like a train wreck down there.
哇 这我可不能装作没听见
Wow. That's something I can't unhear.
当然
Of course.
我帮妈妈调整的时候 你能帮我
You want to hold baby while I help Mom
抱一下宝宝吗
get comfortable?
呃 当然
Uh... yeah, sure.
你好 小子
Hey, bud.
好的
All right.
就是这样 小家伙
Here you go, bud.
瑞弗[礁石]这名字挺酷的 不是吗
Reef's kind of a cool name, right?
嗯
Yeah.
是啊 我喜欢
Yeah, yeah. I like it.
我去拿套新床单
I'll have some new linens brought up.
我觉得妈妈准备好了
I think Mom's ready.
嗯 我觉得这小家伙也是
Yeah. I think he is, too.
抱好他
You got him?
嗨
Hi.
- 怎么了 - 你应该走了
- Yes? - Yeah, you should go.
你什么意思
Excuse me?
你别想把我的孩子带走
You're not taking my baby anywhere.
你应该好好想想
You need to think this through.
我已经想好了
I have thought it through.
你们两个都不适合做父母
Neither of you are fit to be parents.
是这样吗
Oh, yeah?
都不适合
Neither of us?
因为雷恩第一次吸的粉
Because the first time that Renn did coke,
就是从你包里拿的
she got it from your purse.
我九年没碰过毒品了
I have been sober for nine years.
你那个蠢货再婚老公呢
Oh, how about your dipshit second husband of yours,
是叫史蒂夫吧
Steve was it?
就是被你逮到
You know, the one that you caught
非要跟她一起洗澡的那个
trying to get in the shower with her
当时她才十三岁吧
when she was, like, what, 13?
是雷恩告诉你的吧
Did Renn tell you that?
因为根本没发生过
Because it never happened.
胡说八道
That's bullshit.
她在海滩上睡了一周
She slept on the beach for like a week.
我之所以知道 是因为
And I know that because I was the one
给她送了毯子和食物的人是我
who was bringing her blankets and food.
我... 我得走了
Hey, I, um... I gotta go.
我有些事要去处理
I got some shit I gotta take care of.
谢谢你
Hey, um, gracias.
谢什么
For what?
拒绝坎蒂丝
Candace.
不谢
Yeah.
我保证你们母子回家时
I'll make sure that everything's ready for you both
一切都安排好了
when you come back to the house.
好吧
All right.
- 有事吗 "教皇" - 我在找安吉拉
- 'Sup, Pope? - I'm looking for Angela.
你看到她了吗
Have you seen her?
昨天看到了
Yesterday.
她和... 朱莉亚的孩子在一起
She was with, uh... Julia's kid.
他长大了
Yo, he's big now.
她什么时候出狱的
When'd she get out?
她从你这儿搞毒品了吗
She pick up from you?
别这样 伙计 别骗我
Come on, man. Don't lie to me.
我没和她乱来 我发誓
I-I didn't party with her. I swear.
你知道的
You know how it is.
如果安吉拉想要毒品 她肯定能找到
If Angela wants dope, she's gonna find it.
起码在我这儿 她能得到品质好的
At least with me, she's getting quality.
我不会在港口厕所里
I'm not slinging Mexican brown
进购那些墨西哥海♥洛♥因♥
in the bathrooms at the Harbor.
说得对
That's right.
你向我妹妹卖♥♥过毒品 是吧
You used to sell to my sister, didn't you?
我妹妹 朱莉亚
My sister, Julia.
别 别这样 "教皇"
Come on, come on. Come on, Pope.
不是那么回事
Yo, it's not like that, man.
害死朱莉亚的货是你卖♥♥的吗
Did you sell Julia the shit that killed her?
对不起...
I'm sorry...
害死朱莉亚的货是你卖♥♥的吗
Did you sell Julia the shit that killed her?
对不起 行了吧
I'm sorry, okay?
如果安吉拉再来 我不会卖♥♥东西给她了
If Angela comes around again, I won't hook her up.
我保证
I promise.
你们营业吗
You guys open?
我们走
Let's go.
蓝
Smurf.
蓝
Smurf!
我们搞到了什么
What do we got?
- 天哪 - 哇
- Oh, man. - Wow.
看来这些当兵的收入很不错
Looks like they pay these jarheads good!
7250 7270 7275...
7,250, 7,270, 7,275...
- 哥几个 干得漂亮 - 7275
- Yeah, boys. - 7,275!
杰克 停车
Hey, Jake, pull over.
- 什么 - 我... 我要吐了
- What? - I'm... I'm gonna be sick.
- 你必须停车 - 你怎么回事
- You have to pull over. - Whoa, whoa, hello!
- 我们才抢了银行 - 快停车
- We just robbed a bank! - Pull over!
不可能停车
We ain't pulling over!
坚持一会儿
Just hang on.
给你
Here.
天哪
Ah, Jesus!
见鬼
Shit.
吉妮人呢
Where's Janine?
在睡觉
Sleeping.
我猜她还有点不舒服
Still sick I guess.
希望那病不传染
I hope it's not catching.
她怀孕了
She's pregnant.
是啊
Yeah.
你还能怎么办
What are you gonna do?
想知道我会怎么办吗
Want to know what I would do?
想说就直说
You want to say something to me then say it.
我们可以甩了她 老兄
You know, we can ditch her, man.
她长得漂亮 又能吃苦
She's good-looking. She's tough.
她会没事的
She'll be fine.
实话实说而已
Just say the word.
抱歉我迟到了
Yo, sorry I'm late.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表