剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
可能吧
Yeah, probably.
但它是急性 不是慢性的 所以没事儿
But it was acute, not chronic, so it's all good.
小乔在哪 我以为他住这儿
Where's J? I thought he lived here.
小乔偶尔来一下
Oh, J, he comes and goes.
谢谢
Thanks.
我最后一次见他
Last time I saw him,
是在朱莉亚死之前
right before Julia died...
她身体快不行了
it was getting bad.
我跟朱莉亚说
You know, I told Julia that
小乔需要去个安稳没有毒品的地方
J needed to be somewhere stable, somewhere clean.
她狠狠地揍了我 害我几个礼拜都听不清
She hit me so hard I couldn't hear right for weeks.
那是我最后一次见她
That was the last time I saw her.
谢谢你的招待
Well, thanks for breakfast.
额 我得走了
Um, I've got to go.
假释官一直在烦我 昨天还催我找个工作
My PO's on my ass. Says I have to get a job, like, yesterday.
看看我们
Look at us...
又在一起了
together again.
来 让我帮你
Here, let me help you.
我自己能行
I'm fine.
有什么发现吗
What are you seeing?
医生会分♥析♥ 之后给你打电♥话♥通知结果
The doctor will review it, and call you to go over the results.
你一天要做十次检查
You do this 10 times a day.
为什么你不直接告诉我你看到了什么
Why don't you just tell me what you're looking at, there?
医生会告诉你的
The doctor will call you.
我去趟厕所
I've got to take a piss.
好 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
我都不知道我对你来说这么重要
I didn't know I meant that much to you.
什么
What?
你闷闷不乐的 就像自己的狗被别人欺负了一样
You're moping around like someone kicked your dog.
你太高估自己了
You've got a high opinion of yourself.
你要是不在意的话就不要像那样一直盯着我看
If you don't give a shit, then stop staring at me like that.
我们有件好事...
We had a good thing going...
不是我们俩 是大家
not me and you, the crew.
但是我搞砸了 这是我难过的点
And I messed that up, and I'm just sorry about it.
怎么搞砸了 因为带我入伙吗
Messed it up how, by bringing me in?
事实上你就是个混♥蛋♥ 对吧
You're an asshole. You know that, right?
你可真有手段啊
Oh, you're tough, now, huh?
你可以和他们相处
You can hang with the guys.
你能搞定这些 搞定他
You can handle this, handle him.
自己担心自己的事可以吗
How about I worry about me and you worry about you?
行
Yep.
你觉得他是战斗英雄
You think he's some kind of war hero, or something.
我当时也在
I was there, too.
根本没有英雄
There were no heroes.
有的是不想死的普通人
There were regular guys trying not to die,
寻求刺♥激♥的人
and there were guys who got off on it...
手段恶毒 让人做噩梦的人
guys who did that dark shit you have nightmares about.
你的马子被抢走了 杰克
Someone stole your girl, Jake.
- 面对现实吧 - 我无所谓
- Deal with it. - Yeah, it's fine with me.
你现在是他的了
You're his now.
等等
Hey.
我不属于任何人
I don't belong to anybody.
对啊 那是以前
No, you didn't.
但现在属于别人了
But you do now.
别说我没警告过你
Don't say I didn't warn you.
老弟 警卫就这么掐着我
So, this guard's got me like this, dawg.
然后他说 "违♥禁♥品♥在哪
And he's like, "Where's the contraband?
违♥禁♥品♥到底在哪"
Where's the contraband?"
我回答 "我没有"
And I'm like, "I ain't got no contraband."
啊 我觉得你有的
Nah, I think you had contraband.
我说 "没有没有"
I'm saying, "No, no, no."
之后突然 砰
And all of a sudden, bam!
我后面的马桶爆♥炸♥了
This explosion from behind my toilet.
别告诉我那是葡萄酒
Please don't tell me it was the raisin wine.
我把葡萄干和糖放进了那个2升的苏打水里
I put raisins and sugar in this 2-liter soda bottle,
然后我就忘了 伙计
and I forgot about it, dawg.
正好就在他找我麻烦的时候...
Right at the exact moment he's busting me up...
砰
Kaboom!
整个D区闻起来就像空气清新剂一样
The whole D block smelled like Glade PlugIns.
把我单独关了两个星期
Put my ass in solitary for two weeks.
伙计 我高兴你出狱了
Man, I'm glad you're out.
他出狱了 你高兴吗
Aren't you glad he's out?
所以 我们要去整点钱不
So, we gonna make some money?
我认识些想搞事的街头混混
I know some corner boys expecting a re-up.
我们可以会会他们 嗯
Maybe we pay them a little visit, hmm?
五千块 轻松搞定
Five large, easy.
敬岁月 兄弟
Old times, brother.
敬岁月
Old times.
我去续杯
Ah, I need a refill.
很高兴能再见到你
It's nice to see you again.
那之后我一直在想你
I thought about you while I was away.
你想我吗
Did you think about me?
不想
No.
也许我们能重新做朋友
Maybe me and you could be friends again.
我对你来说年纪太大了
I'm too old for you.
你要走了吗
Oh, you rolling out?
我得给我祖母的草坪割草去了
I've got to mow my abuela's lawn.
看着都是杂草一片乱糟糟的
It's looking all scraggly and weedy and whatnot.
行吧 兄弟
All right, bro.
再聚
We'll hook up.
首先 我们得要一辆叉车
For starters, we need a forklift.
之后我们要用橡胶保险杠把叉车头裹起来
And then, we need to wrap up the forks in rubber bumpers.
我们没多少时间
There's not enough time.
警♥察♥很快就会到的
The cops are gonna be there in minutes.
那我们可以伪装成那里的工作人员
Well, then, we act like we're supposed to be there,
穿成搬运工人
dress like art movers.
"艺术品搬运工" 好主意
"Art movers?" Great idea.
那我们可以联♥系♥一架直升机把它运出去
Then, we can get a helicopter to come in and airlift it out.
这些问题可以解决的
These are just problems to be solved.
是啊
Yeah.
所以得搬动这么个大家伙
So, we have to lift something heavy.
车行的升降机怎么样
What about, uh, a car lift from an auto shop?
你肯定认识些搞施工的人
You must know people in construction.
不 那些是蓝妈妈负责的
No. Smurf handles that.
但你知道蓝妈妈的人
But you know Smurf's people.
- "教皇"呢 - 他不干
- What about Pope? - Pope's out.
为什么
Why?
"教皇"这次不想参与
Pope's just not doing this one.
行吧
Okay.
好 我还有约
Well, I have an appointment.
我们待会见
I'll meet up with you later.
我送你
I'll walk you out.
这次的活 我一点头绪都没有
I don't see how to make this job work.
量又大 进展又慢
It's big, it's slow,
我们擅长做出其不意的事
and we're all about speed and surprise.
和平时的活不一样
It's not a job.
这是人和石头硬碰硬的问题
It's a puzzle... man versus rock,
埃及人都能把金字塔建起来
the Egyptians building the pyramids.
是 但他们不是有奴隶吗
Yeah, but didn't they have slaves?
我没把这难题丢给你们家
I didn't bring this job to the Codys.
我丢给了你
I brought it to you.
解决它
Figure it out.
卫♥生♥部♥门什么时候给你打了个"B"
Yo, when did the health department give you a "B?"
这是酒吧 兄弟 不是饭店
It's a bar, man, not a restaurant.
人们来这不是为了吃东西的
People don't come here for the food.
听着 如果你真的想把这东西装上卡车
Look, if you really want to get this thing on a truck
没有一点刮伤或者损坏的话
without it getting scratched or ruined or anything like that...
这么大的负重 开车四五十码顶天了
You have a wide load going 40 to 50 miles per hour, tops.
给你提个醒
Just saying.
你一直都想错了 兄弟
You're thinking about it the wrong way, man.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表