剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
要多亏我精明能干
I got all of this from being very smart.
我也想让我的孩子住这么好的地方
Well, I'd like a place like this for my kid.
我相信你可以的
I bet you would.
这就是你收我双倍价钱的原因
Is that why you charged me double this time?
送货上门 额外收费
Home delivery. Extra.
你是个生意人 你懂的 蓝妈妈
You're a business woman. You understand, Smurf.
碧池 每件武器 我在河滨市
Bitch, I could get every one of these weapons in Riverside
都能半价买♥♥到
at half the price.
好啊 那就开车去河滨市
Well, then, drive to Riverside.
也就几小时的路程 对吧
It's only a couple of hours from here to there, right?
这些格洛克手♥枪♥只有警♥察♥能买♥♥到
These Glocks only police can buy.
你要干一票
You running a job?
这些可是重型武器 蓝妈妈
This is some heavy artillery, Smurf.
你想干嘛 掀掉一整个镇子吗
What are you trying to do, take out a whole town or something?
编号♥都除掉了吗
Serial numbers all wiped?
是的
Yes.
我反复检查了
I double-checked.
为什么不让你的孩子们去我那取枪
Why didn't you have your boys come and get these, huh?
会便宜的多
It would've been cheaper.
孩子们没必要什么都知道 对吧
The boys don't need to know everything, do they?
不需要
No, they don't.
- 谢谢 - 一路平安 宝贝
- Thank you. - Drive safe, baby.
该死
Shit!
混账
Son of a bitch!
见鬼了
God damn it!
到底发生了什么
What the hell's going on?
潘那贱♥货♥偷了我们的钱
That bitch Pam stole our money.
她到底怎么知道钱在哪儿的
How the hell did she know where the money was?
- 我不知道 - 她走了你不知道吗
- I don't know. - You didn't see her leaving?!
- 我睡着了 - 那面包车呢
- I was asleep! - What about the van?
真是活见鬼
God damn it!
你觉得很好笑
What, you think this is funny?
嗨 我回来了
Yo, I'm back.
我买♥♥了你喜欢的鸡蛋卷
I got those, uh, egg rolls you like.
买♥♥了两份 这次你可以吃自己的了
Two orders this time. So you can have your own.
雷恩
Renn?
感谢你做的一切 我去塔姆欣那里了
吓我一跳
Holy shit.
你要走了
You're going somewhere.
戴伦知道吗
Deran know?
不知道
No.
你和他聊过吗
Have you talked to him?
昨晚开始就没说过话
No, not since last night.
你呢
Have you?
如果要说的话 告诉他我去姐姐家了
If you do, tell him I'm at my sister's.
你告诉阿德里安了
You told Adrian.
什么
What?
你跟他说了科尔比的事 是不是
You told him about Colby, didn't you?
所以他才要走
That's why he's leaving.
你说他要走是什么意思
What do you mean, he's leaving?
我刚从你家过来 他准备走
I just left your place. He's leaving.
他正打包行李呢
He packed his shit.
他... 他要去他的姐姐家
He's... He's going to his sister's.
我什么都没说
I didn't tell him anything.
好吗
Okay?
听着 我劈腿了 所以他要走
Look, I cheated on him. That's why he's leaving.
你撒谎
You're lying.
你骗我 你怎么回事
You're lying to me. What is wrong with you?
我刚才说了啊
I just told you what's going on.
你说科尔比有枪
You told me that Colby had a gun.
他没有 我想知道发生了什么
He didn't. I wanna know what happened.
你想让我说什么
What... What do you want me to tell you?
如果阿德里安知道你做了什么 我们做了什么
If Adrian knows what you did, what we did,
如果他告诉了别人 那你知道该怎么做
if he tells someone, then you know what you gotta do.
你怎么了
What is wrong with you?
你到底怎么了
What is wrong with you?
又不是什么不得了的大事情
This isn't some goddamn rite of passage for me, okay?
我不想这样
I don't want this!
我不是这样的人 我不像你一样
This isn't me! I'm not you!
我和你不一样
I'm not you.
懂了吗
Okay?
我还以为明天才能见到你
I didn't expect to see you until tomorrow.
梅瑞迪斯没让你去帮她买♥♥星巴克
Meredith doesn't have you getting her Starbucks
取干洗衣物
and picking up dry cleaning?
没 我想要见你
No, I wanted to see you.
屋顶有游泳池吗
Is there a pool on the roof?
没错
Yeah.
有在那里做过吗
You ever done it up there?
没有 所有人都能看到
No. Everyone can see you.
那才刺♥激♥
Exactly.
我去放水
I'll turn on the jets.
嗨 我正要去拿毛巾
Uh, hey. Um, I was just going to grab towels.
你来这里做什么
What are you... What are you doing in here?
- 核对一下 - 我的天
- Just checking something. - Oh, my God.
你开玩笑呢
Are you kidding?
我们马上要做♥爱♥做的事儿
We're, like, supposed to be having sex right now,
你还在为梅瑞迪斯工作
and you're still working for Meredith?
抱歉 我马上过来
I'm sorry. Uh, yeah, I'm coming.
我先把这个放回去
Let me just put this back.
你就这么离开了
You just bailed.
是啊 抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
怎么 就这样
What, that's it?
你就走了
You're just gone?
没有解释 什么都不说
No explanation, nothing?
越来越奇怪了
Shit was getting weird.
那个婴儿床 还有咱们一起过家家
That crib, us playing house.
那你何必去我那儿
Then why did you even come to my place
你一开始不就可以投奔塔姆欣吗
if you could've gone to Tamsin's the whole time?
我不知道
I don't know.
胡说八道
That's bullshit.
我自己的生活一团糟
I've messed up my life.
我没必要拖累你
I don't need to screw yours up, too.
你到底在说什么
What are you talking about?
我很好
I'm fine.
我和孩子也很好
We're fine.
谢谢你的帮助
So thank you for your help.
但我自己能行
But I've got this.
你还好吧
You okay?
你恨她 但也为她快死了难过 这不矛盾的
It's okay to hate her and still be upset that she's dying.
阿德里安在这里吗
Is Adrian here?
我看看
Let me check.
你来这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
你就那么走了
Well, you just walked out.
我以为你希望我离开
I thought you wanted me gone.
我一整天打你电♥话♥ 你没接
I was calling you all day. You didn't answer.
你一直和警♥察♥有联♥系♥
You've been talking to the cops.
同他们合作
Working with them.
供出我家人的事
Talking about my family.
也供出我的事
Talking about me.
你知道我什么都没说
You know I didn't tell them anything.
几个月以来 你都在撒谎
You've been lying to me for months.
我怎么可能相信
How do you expect me to believe
你现在说的每一句话
anything you're saying right now?
我真的以为我可以让一切烟消云散
I really thought I could make it all go away.
但散不了
It's not going away.
"教皇"来家里
Pope came by the house.
突然出现
Just showed up out of nowhere,
吓坏我了
scared the shit out of me.
- 你告诉他了吗 - 他永远都不会知道
- Did you tell him? - He can never know.
听着 他永远都不会知道 明白吗
Listen to me. He can never know, okay?
咱们俩一起想办法解决
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表