剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
是啊 她需要个地方住
Yeah, she, uh, she needed a place to crash.
她留下了
She kept it.
孩子吗 是的
The baby? Yeah.
来点辣酱吗
You want some hot sauce?
那儿曾经是个奶牛场
It used to be a dairy farm,
但那家公社已经存在很多年了
but the commune's been there for years.
- 是嬉皮士吗 - 他们是毒贩
- They're hippies? - They're drug dealers.
他们鼓吹土地私有的论调
They preach that no possessions unity of man bullshit,
但他们却是为了钱
but they're about the money.
即便是在经济危机那段时期
There's at least 10 grand around all the time
他们都还有至少一万块存着
for when society collapses from commercial excess,
全靠嬉皮士那一套
all that hippie shit.
有一条土路
There's a dirt road
穿过院子后面的森林
that cuts through the woods behind the compound.
那就是我们的入口
That's our way in.
谢了
Thank you...
潘
Pam.
不客气
You're welcome...
杰克
Jake.
人如其名
You look like a Jake.
是夸我吗
Is that a good thing?
你要不要注意听
You wanna pay attention?
- 我没意见 - 安保
- I can do both. - Security.
- 安保 - 没错
- Security? - Yeah.
我还以为这票活很轻松
Thought this was supposed to be an easy score.
会的
It will be.
如果要冒挨枪子儿的风险
If we're gonna risk people shooting at us,
还不如再抢一家银行
we might as well hit another bank
至少有经验
where we know what to expect.
她没说那里没有安保
She didn't say there was no security,
只是说这不是什么解决不了的事
she just said it's nothing we can't handle.
会有点紧
It'll be a little tight.
好了 你...
Alright, are you a...
针头容易扎进去吗
Are you a hard stick?
你的静脉难找吗
Do your veins roll?
我怎么知道
How would I know?
莫瑞斯太太 我很快就过来
I'll be with you in a sec, Mrs. Morris.
甲氨蝶呤很有效
Trexall's a good one,
只不过会感觉有点反胃
might make you feel a little nauseous, though.
如果你觉得头晕目眩 一定告诉我
So, let me know if you start to feel dizzy or faint.
这种药物不会引起脱发
It isn't supposed to cause hair loss,
请你不必担心
in case you were worrying about that.
我不担心
I wasn't.
可以放松了
You can relax.
停车场那辆捷豹是你的车吗
Is that your Jag in the parking lot?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
我能看得出来 很配你
I can tell, suits you.
我只有辆小面包车
I'm stuck with a minivan.
我不喜欢 但至少是红色的
I hate it, but at least it's red.
我一直想要辆新车
I've been dying for something new,
但我的孙子孙女们又需要大容量的车
but my grandkids need something they can all fit in.
有六个呢
I have six.
你呢
You?
杰克那被突击检查了
Jack's place got raided.
会牵连到你吗
Is that gonna blow back on you?
我不再替他卖♥♥命了 我应该没事 对吧
I stopped doing runs for him, so I should be fine, right?
那要看他们已经调查多久了
That depends on how long they've been investigating him,
也要看他是否愿意配合
and if he's willing to make a deal.
这种事情警♥察♥不都是一锅端的吗
Don't they usually arrest everyone at the same time?
蓝妈妈觉得有人跟警♥察♥告密
Smurf thinks someone's talking to the cops.
真的
Really?
她让小乔给每个人发一个一次性手♥机♥
She got J running around passing out burner phones.
现在大家都相当警觉
Everybody's on high alert right now.
你怎么看
What do you think?
- 你觉得是真的吗 - 不知道
- You think it's true? - I don't know.
杰克知道我们俩的事
Jack knows we're together.
他不可能会说些
There's no way that he says anything
让蓝妈妈或者"教皇"坐牢的话
that sends Smurf or Pope his way.
警♥察♥盯上他很久了
Cops have been on him for a long time.
有人找你谈过吗
Has anybody talked to you?
没有
No.
最好警惕点
Just be careful.
好的
Okay.
- 我是认真的 - 好
- I'm serious. - Yeah.
晚上见
I'll see you tonight.
你这是闹什么 克雷格
Really, Craig?
你不回我电♥话♥
Wouldn't return my calls.
想到这招可以让你出现
Figured this way you'd show up.
你坏我好事
You screwed me.
我坏你好事
I screwed you?
你背着我去找蓝妈妈
You went behind my back to Smurf.
你抢了拉胡尔的机车和手表
You stole Rahul's bike and his watch.
你到底在想什么
What the hell were you thinking?
他欠我钱
He owed me money.
现在两清了
Now we're even.
他欠你十五万
He shorted you 150 grand,
所以你就抢了价值二十万的机车
so you steal a $200,000 bike
和一百万的名表
and a million dollar watch?
怎么个两清法
How is that even?
你知道要找一个
You know how hard it was
愿意出三万多块来买♥♥那破表的人
to find a buyer who was willing to pay more than 30K
有多难吗
for that piece of shit watch?
你已经卖♥♥了
You sold it already?
是的 还有机车
Yeah. Bike, too.
把表要回来
Get the watch back.
我怎么要回来
And how am I supposed to do that?
自己想去
Figure it out.
你毁了我所有的关系网
You burned an entire network for me.
和拉胡尔有关系的人
No one connected to Rahul
- 都不会跟我合作了 - 那又怎样
- will work with me now. - Yeah?
蓝妈妈因为我接私活的事 现在整天找我麻烦
Well, now I got Smurf up my ass about pulling an outside job.
这种事情你就不该瞒着她
You should never have kept her in the dark
一开始就应该让她知道啊
about the job in the first place.
你觉得我会脸上有光吗
How do you think that makes me look?
- 谁在乎 - 我在乎
- Who cares? - I do.
她是你妈妈 会想开的
She's your mom, she'll get over it.
我需要让她知道 我是专业的
I need her to know I'm a professional.
所以是这么回事
So that's what this is about?
你夸我有能耐 做事得力的那些话
All that talk about how I'm good at what I do
你有活单独找我 而不是找我们哥几个
and how you brought this to me and not the Codys...
你只是想接近蓝妈妈
and you were just trying to get in with Smurf.
我想做的不止那些
That's not all I was trying to do.
我对你的好感是真心的
I meant what I said about you.
我做错什么了吗
Did I mess up?
你甚至都不愿意正眼看我
You won't even look at me.
我是不是说了不该说的
Did I say too much before?
没有
No.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我有场拳赛要打
I have a fight.
我能跟你一起去吗
Can I go with you?
我不会碍事的 我... 我保证
I won't be in the way. I... I promise.
林德福得 门诊输液室
我们都很乐观
We're all being optimistic here, right?
但现实是
But the reality is
我们不可能一直活着
we may not be around forever.
我知道我带小孩有一套
I know I've done my job well.
我不是那种会溺爱孩子的人
I wasn't one of those women who coddled her children,
但他们还是依赖着我 奶奶
but they still depend on me, Grandma.
托儿所真的太贵了 他们还都需要工作
The child care costs are crazy, and they both need to work.
没有莫莉的工资 他们肯定活不下去
No way they could survive without Molly's income, too.
杰夫在总部工作
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表