剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
克雷格 他们都有瘾头 等不了的
Well, they're coke addicts, Craig, so no.
- 搞定了 - 不错啊
- Here we go. - I'm impressed.
包了个这么可爱的卷饼
Oh, that's one cute burrito.
准备好躺下了吗
You're ready to go?
你妈打电♥话♥了吗
Hear from your mom?
没有
No.
很好
Good.
她只是坐等我们撑不下去
You know she's just waiting for us to screw up
好找儿童和家庭服务部
and then she'll call DCFS.
那是不可能的事
Yeah, that's not gonna happen.
那个
Well, uh...
蓝妈妈办派对还是很在行的
Smurf still knows how to throw a party.
能放松一会儿也不错
Nice just to be able to check out for a while.
你昨晚上♥床♥睡觉了吗
You come to bed last night?
怎么了
What's going on?
戴伦
Deran.
蓝妈妈知道了
Smurf knows.
知道什么了
Knows what?
你跟条子通风报信
That you talked to the cops.
她怎么发现的
How did she find out?
不知道 可是她想让我搞定这件事
I don't know, but she wants me to handle it.
"搞定这件事"
"Handle it"?
什么意思
What does that mean?
她想让我杀了你
She wants me to kill you.
你告她我什么都没说 对吧
You told her I didn't say anything, right?
- 没用的 - 不不 听着 听着
- Doesn't matter. - No, no, look, look,
- 我会去跟蓝妈妈谈谈 - 阿德里安 没有用了
- I'm... I'm gonna talk to Smurf... - Adrian, it doesn't matter!
- 没用了 - 不
- It doesn't matter... - No.
你以为我们凭什么
How do you think we've been able
能一直逍遥法外
to get away with this for so long
从来都没被抓过
without ever getting caught?
这是因为蓝妈妈会
It's because Smurf handles shit
先发制人
preemptively!
如果你还留在这里 就会没命
If you stay here, you will be killed.
我们需要咖啡
We need coffee.
蓝妈妈起床了吗
Smurf up?
她不在这里
She's not here.
昨晚她跟几个从拉霍亚来的人走了
She left with some people from La Jolla last night.
这地方乱成猪圈了
This place is a pig sty.
打扫干净
Clean it up.
- 你在干嘛 - 等一下 我快打开了
- What are you doing? - Hang on, I've almost got it.
我们砸个窗户就行了
Let's just break a window.
看到没
See?
你怎么知道房♥主不会回来
How do you know they're not coming back?
他们在上班
They're at work.
你觉得怎么样
So, what do you think?
有保险箱什么的吗
Is there a safe or something?
我们不是来偷东西的
We're not here for a job.
你觉得这房♥子怎么样
What do you think of the house?
做什么用
For what?
做我们的三口之家
For the three of us.
住在这
To live in.
以后
Someday.
什么意思
What?
我想给你个惊喜
I wanted to surprise you.
拜托 这地方很棒吧
Come on, isn't it great?
我是说 我要重新装♥修♥一番 比如这个地板
I mean, I would change a lot, like the floor, for example.
我在 我在杂♥志♥上看到一种设计
Ooh! I saw... I saw this thing in a magazine.
叫做"下沉式客厅"
It's called a "sunken living room."
或许我们能把那面墙推倒
I thought that we could knock down that wall,
整体移到那边去
put it right through there.
现在的房♥主知道你的计划吗
Do the current owners know about your plans?
你怎么找到这地方的
How'd you find this place?
开着车溜达呗
Just driving around.
它召唤着我
It was calling to me.
我喜欢欧申赛德
I like Oceanside.
不就是靠海的贝克斯菲尔德
Bakersfield by the bay.
你真的想就这样安定下来
You really want to settle down like this?
像哪样
Like what?
就像我们是
Like we're...
普通人
normal.
一切照旧
Nothing's gonna change.
我们还是要做 老本行
We're gonna do... what we do.
可是她得有院子可以嬉戏
But she's gonna have a yard to play in...
睡得安稳
... bed to sleep in...
衣食无忧
and enough to eat.
好吧
All right.
嗨 老弟
Hey, man.
认识一下尼克
Meet Nick.
想不到 对吧
Wild, right?
对
Yeah.
你看啊 他多可爱
Oh, come on, man. He's cute.
是的 他很可爱
Yeah, he's cute.
嗨 戴伦
Hey, Deran.
你好
Hi.
恭喜你 是个大胖小子
Congrats, he's huge.
嗨 你想抱抱他吗
Hey, you want to hold him?
不用了 以后再说吧 我
No, man, maybe later. I'm...
不用了
Yeah, no.
你知道吗 该喂奶了
You know what? It's time to eat.
来吧
Come on.
- 嗨 - 抱住他了吗
- Hi. - You got him?
我抱住了 抱住了
I've got him, got him.
要坐会儿吗
You staying?
不 我只是路过
Uh, no, I'm just stopping by.
能 能跟你聊一会儿吗
Can... Can I talk to you for a minute?
可以 我马上回来
Yeah. Be back.
那个孩子是你的侄子
That kid is your nephew.
我知道 我很抱歉 好吧
I know, man. I'm sorry, all right?
你到底啥毛病
The hell's your problem?
你也就三天前才知道他是你儿子
You didn't know he was your kid until like three days ago.
抱歉我迟疑了一下
I'm sorry if it takes me a second.
那是我儿子 我家人
That's my son. My family.
那他就是你家人
Which makes him your family.
明白吗
You got that?
明白了
Yeah, I got it.
那就好
All right, then.
你来干嘛
So, what's up?
听着 我和阿德里安需要
Look, I need passports for me and Adrian
假护照
under the aliases.
为什么
Why?
我要尽快把阿德里安弄出国
I need to get Adrian out of the country as soon as possible.
他被缉毒局逮住了
The DEA busted him.
在洛杉矶国际机场人赃并获
They... They... They caught him at LAX.
他当时在去南非途中
He was on his way to South Africa.
走私了几磅可♥卡♥因♥
He... He was smuggling a couple pounds of cocaine.
他给杰克跑腿
Uh, he was working for Jack.
律师说他有可能要坐十五年牢
His lawyer said he could do up to 15.
什么 阿德里安给杰克跑腿
What, Adrian was working for Jack?!
听着 我也是
Look, I didn't know about it
事发之后才知道的 好吗
until after all that shit happened, okay?
等等 所以你才想揍那个警♥察♥
Wait, and that's why you want to hit that cop?
阿德里安知道的太多了
Adrian knows a lot of shit.
怎么 雷恩就不知道我们的事了吗
What, Renn doesn't know what we do?
我没告诉她所有细节
I haven't been telling her all the details.
- 是啊 所以你什么意思 - 我的意思是
- Yeah, so what's your point? - My point is,
我们是不是该提防着点
do we have anything to worry about?
这就是我的看法
That's my point.
帮我这一次吧
Please do this for me.
拜托
Please.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表