剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
反正我是这么想的
That's just me.
坐好
Sit tight.
多兰先生
Mr. Dolan.
我是皮尔斯警长
I'm Detective Pearce,
我来这儿是问你几个
and I'm here just to ask you a few questions
关于戴伦·科迪的问题
about Deran Cody.
好 没问题
Yeah, that's great.
好的 谢谢
All right. Thanks.
拉胡尔走了
Rahul's on the move.
是时候了
About damn time.
你最近总是不在啊
You've been gone a lot.
对 我在找下一票的头绪
Yeah, I've been working on some leads.
那很好
That's good.
蓝妈妈不可能一直给我们活儿干
Smurf can't bring us jobs forever.
她已经老了
She's getting old.
朝你们过来了
Coming to you now.
我差点没命
You could have killed me.
好像骨折了
I think it's broken.
叫救护车
Call an ambulance.
不
No. No.
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
你开玩笑吗
Are you joking?
你的手表
Your watch.
什么
What?
你的手表
Your watch.
快点 交出来
Now. Let's go.
交出来
Let's go.
放到头盔里
Put in the helmet.
下次把钱付清了 傻缺
Pay your bills, shithead.
我想出个点子难道不对吗
Is there something wrong with me having an idea?
我知道你在这做什么
I know what you're doing here,
我不喜欢
and I ain't cool with it.
我... 我来这儿赚钱啊
I'm... here for the money.
我不懂你什么意思
I don't know what your deal is.
这是我的团队 蓝
This is my crew, Smurf.
是因为我同意你才能来这儿
You're here because I say so.
我可不这么认为
I'm not sure that's true.
你今晚能去存下钱吗
Could you do the cash drop tonight?
行啊
Sure.
来啊 混♥蛋♥ 起来
Come on, badass. Get up.
Janis Joplin - "Half Moon"
Earthlings - "Cuts & Bruises"
The Cold - "The Fear"
反传统美国记者作家 好酒嗜毒
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表