剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
意义在于再干一票
It's about doing one more score
然后在夕阳的余晖中留下远去的身影
and then riding off into the sunset.
我们都不应该考虑这件事
We shouldn't even be considering it.
我的肩膀现在还疼得要命
My shoulder's still all jacked up
都是你那次抢劫音乐节的行动害的
from that shit show of a job you pulled us into.
她说这一票很可观
She says it's a good score.
你敢拒绝蓝妈妈吗
You gonna tell Smurf no?
要去你去
You go right ahead.
行吧
Okay, fine.
那好
Great.
你给大家找辆车
You get us a car.
四轮驱动 要能载得动
Four-wheel drive... it's gonna have to carry
我们所有人还有货
all of us plus the haul.
找辆大的SUV
Get a big-ass SUV.
我们可以加强减震装置
We can beef up the suspension.
貌似我们有得挖了
Sounds like we're gonna have to dig, a lot.
乙炔割炬 电动螺旋钻 镐子 铲子
Acetylene torches, power auger, picks, shovels.
缺什么就买♥♥什么
We'll buy whatever we don't have.
这家伙是谁
Who the hell is this asshole?
你是谁
Who are you?
是科迪家吗
Uh, Cody?
是 怎么了
Yeah, what's it to you?
北县酒业
North County Liquor.
有批货要送给吉妮·科迪
I got a delivery for, uh, Janine Cody.
这儿呢
Right here.
你要放哪儿
Where do you want it?
吧台后面
Behind the bar.
就在泳池另一边
It's on the other side of the pool.
晚上六点有个派对 别迟到
I'm having a party at 6:00 p.m. Don't be late.
你该走了
You should get going.
找辆合适的SUV可不容易
It's gonna be hard to find the right SUV.
蓝妈妈去世以后会怎样
What's gonna happen when Smurf's gone?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们还要继续住这儿么
I mean are we gonna keep living here?
还要继续干下去吗
Are we gonna keep doing jobs?
为什么不要
Why the hell wouldn't we?
戴伦有他的酒吧 有阿德里安
Well, Deran's got his bar. He's got Adrian.
克雷格随时可以跑去墨西哥
Craig could bail out to Mexico anytime.
大家哪都不去
Nobody's going anywhere.
你跟蓝妈妈谈过房♥子的事吗
Have you spoken to Smurf about the house,
那些账怎么处理 还有别的事
about the accounts, everything else?
这些我们会解决的 快去找SUV
We'll figure it all out later. Go get the SUV.
我妈去世前我早就有预感
I knew my mom was gonna die way before it happened.
她病得很重
It got real bad.
我尽量让她少磕点药
I tried to cook her less.
结果她气坏了
It just pissed her off.
我原以为会在浴室
I wondered if I was gonna find her
或者床上发现她
in the bathroom, or in her bed.
但她死在了沙发上
She died on the couch.
我报了警
So I called 911.
然后又打给蓝妈妈
Then I called Smurf.
我当时还在监狱
I was in prison.
我应该陪在你身边的
I should have been there for you.
- 对不起 - 不 你不需要道歉
- I'm sorry. - No, you don't have to be sorry.
我只是不知道还能打给谁了
I've just got no one left to call.
- 喂 - 嗨 乔什
- Hello? - Hello, Josh.
嗨 什么事
Hey. What's up?
演出后你一直把我撂在一边啊
You ghosted me after the show.
那个啊 我最近有点忙
Oh, yeah, I've been a little busy.
当然咯
I'll bet.
你室友说你在圣路易斯的家里
So, uh, your roommate says you're home in San Luis?
对 小住一会儿
Yeah, just for a little while.
骗人
Liar.
你应该在欧市西迪特马尔街6554号♥
I think you're at 6554 West Ditmar in Oceanside,
住一起的有你的外婆 吉妮·科迪
where you live with Janine Cody,
她曾因为谋杀被抓
your grandmother, who was arrested for murder,
还有你的舅舅 安德鲁·科迪
oh, and your uncle, Andrew Cody,
他曾因持枪抢劫入狱
who was in jail for armed robbery.
你想你大概把我认成别人了
I think you have me mistaken for someone else.
我们得见个面 乔什
We need to meet, Josh.
我短♥信♥告诉你见面地点
I'll text you where.
多兰先生
Mr. Dolan.
谢谢你过来和我见面
Uh, thanks for meeting me here.
- 没事 - 我只能抽出这点时间吃饭
- Yeah. - It's the only spare minute I have to eat.
- 没关系 - 嗯
- Yeah, it's no problem. - Yes.
你最好系一条深色领带出庭
Uh, you should get a dark tie for court.
好的
Okay.
我就跟你实话实说了
I'm not gonna sugar coat it for you.
这法官不讲什么人情
This is not a sympathetic bench.
法官是安东尼·杰罗姆 他是里根任命的
Our judge is Anthony Jerome. He's a Reagan appointee.
我建议申请重新安排法官
I recommend we file for reassignment.
好的
Sure.
指控罪名是贩卖♥♥和运销
So, charges are trafficking and distribution
二类管控毒品
of a Schedule II controlled substance.
我们应该申请撤销毒品运销的指控
We should petition the distribution charge,
尽量为你减点刑
try to reduce your sentence a bit.
好 呃... 能减多少
Okay, uh... reduce how much?
贩卖♥♥毒品的最低强制♥服♥刑年限
Mandatory minimum for the trafficking charge
是十五年
is 15 years
还有二十五万的罚金
and a $250,000 fine.
运销毒品会再加上五年
Distribution adds another five.
天哪
Jesus.
你之前的记录中
There was a reduced-sentence recommendation
有一份减刑建议书
on the earlier filing.
你知道原因吗
Any idea why they pulled it?
缉毒署探员说如果我帮他们抓到杰克
The, uh... The DEA agent said that if I helped get Jack,
他们会对我从轻发落
they'd go easy on me.
然后他又找来一个州警
Then he brought in a state cop who wanted me
让我搜集其他人的证据
to gather evidence on someone else.
我不想那么做
I didn't want to do it.
你说的其他人是谁
Who was the other person?
我室友
My roommate.
准确地说是男友
Boyfriend, actually.
暗渠和界址线
The culvert only intersects
只在这一点上相交
with the property line in this one spot here,
入口看起来有十八米远
and the... the entrance looks like it's like 60 feet away.
离得这么远 没人会听见
That's far enough in to keep the noise down...
你为什么不早点告诉我们
Why didn't you tell us sooner, man?
她不让我说
She told me not to.
谁管她怎么想
Yeah, who gives a shit what she wants?
她是我们的妈
She's our mother.
她教我们怎么打架 怎么说谎...
She taught us how to fight and lie...
怎么坑蒙拐骗 打家劫舍
and cheat and steal.
她并不是什么好妈妈
Not exactly Mother of the Year material.
你饿过肚子吗
You ever have an empty stomach?
你在车里过过夜吗
You ever sleep in a car?
你又开始为她说话了
There you go, defending her.
她亏欠你这么多 你还为她说话
Always defending her after everything she's done to you.
你是我弟弟
You're my brother.
每次你遇到问题打给我 我都立马出现
When you call me with a problem, I show up.
我们是一家人 你愿不愿意都一样
We're family, whether you like it or not.
我们是一家人
We're family.
坎蒂丝
Candace.
你气色不错啊
You look good.
克雷格·科迪
Craig Cody.
好久不见
Been a while.
我马上回来 宝贝
I'll be back in a minute, honey.
"宝贝"
"Honey"?
我没打给她
I did not call her.
她自己来的
She just showed up.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表