剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
不是吧
No shit.
是的
Yeah.
你和安吉拉聊过了吗
You and Angela catch up?
你觉得让安吉拉待在这 是个好主意吗
Do you think letting Angela stay here is a good idea?
你有意见吗
You got a problem with it?
别让她太舒服就行了
Don't let her too comfortable. That's all.
她是你妈妈最好的朋友
She was your mom's best friend.
我以为你会很高兴见到她
I thought you'd be happy to see her.
你知道安吉拉以前让我帮她注射毒品吗
Did you know that Angela used to make me shoot her up?
有一天她偷走了妈妈的所有毒品 然后跑了
That one day she stole all my mom's drugs, and disappeared?
我妈生病了
My mom got sick.
我必须帮她再弄点 我找来的是次品
I had to score for her, and I got some bad shit,
结果她就进了急救室
and she wound up in the ER.
接下来两周我都在躲儿童与家庭服务部
I had to dodge DCFS for two weeks.
见到她 我并不高兴
I'm not happy to see her.
她已经戒毒了
She's clean now.
你为什么要帮她
Why are you helping her?
你从来没为我和我妈做过一点事
You didn't do shit for me and my mom,
她还是你的妹妹呢
and she was your sister.
谢谢
Thanks.
我以为我们要在那等
I thought we were waiting in there.
你出什么事了
What the hell happened to you?
郊狼
Coyote.
郊狼把你弄成这样的
A coyote did that to you?
对... 路中间的一具郊狼尸体
Yeah... a dead coyote in the middle of the road.
往南开大概一英里 有一棵树
Um, about a mile down, there's a tree,
你的车在那里
and that's where your car is.
抱歉了
Sorry.
怎么回事
Oh, what the hell?
我们走
Let's go.
- 我靠 - 老天
- Shit! - God damn it!
请勿碰触艺术品 谢谢
吉妮
Janine.
你一直在偷我的钱
You've been stealing from me.
不 我没有
No, I haven't.
你是想每次偷一点
You thought you'd steal it little by little,
然后深更半夜逃走吗
and then take off in the middle of the night.
我能去哪 嗯
Where would I go? Hmm?
你打了路易
You beat Lou.
曼尼非常怕你
Manny's terrified of you.
杰克...
And Jake...
而我是唯一喜欢你的人
I'm the only one that likes you.
我为什么要偷你的钱
Why would I steal from you?
天啊 你♥他♥妈♥脑子是糊涂了还是疯了
Jesus Christ, you really are a Goddamn shell-shocked psycho.
我就该在银行里把你做了
I should've iced you in the bank.
他妈的
Damn.
看见了吗
See?
你是想活着的
You do want to live.
好好活着 吉妮
Get serious, Janine.
他们俩都是疯子
She's as crazy as he is.
真爱啊
True love.
我找了份工作
I got a job.
是吗
Yeah?
嗯
Yeah.
在哪
Where?
101餐馆
101 Diner.
做洗碗工 但如果我按时到岗就能升职成服务员
Dishwasher, but I can move up to waitress if I show up steady.
什么时候找的
When?
就几个小时前
Couple hours.
你该去睡会儿
You should get some sleep.
喝咖啡就是为了清醒啊
That's what coffee's for, right?
嘿 呃...
Hey, um...
我骗了你
... I lied to you.
我骗了朱莉亚的钱
I... I ripped Julia off.
然后 我抛弃了她
And then, I ran out on her...
和小乔
and J.
我这一辈子都在撒谎
I've been lying my whole life.
这比说实话容易些
It's easier than the truth.
但是...
But...
我想变得更好 所以...
I'm trying to be better, so...
你觉得人会变吗
Do you think people can change?
嗯
Yeah.
会的
I do.
当我戒毒后 我的生活变好了
My life is better when I'm clean.
尽管少了乐趣
It's less fun, but...
但也少了恐惧
less scary.
你从没真正喜欢过嗑药 对吗
You never really liked getting high, huh?
嗯...
Well...
毒品对我不管用
... drugs don't work on me.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
请勿碰触艺术品
你干嘛了
What did you do?
闯进大楼 标记雕塑
Broke in the building, tagged the sculpture,
还有很多其他事
and pretty much everything else.
- 你干嘛了 - 放轻松
- You did what? - Relax.
这是喷涂粉笔
It's spray chalk.
用水管就能冲干净
You can wash it off with a hose.
达雷尔·斯通是个啃老的废柴
Darrell Stone... total trust-fund douchebag
刚买♥♥了一辆法拉利
who bought a Ferrari.
喜欢在镇上开一百码飙车
He would drive it around town at, like, 100 miles per hour...
我是说在居民区里
and I'm talking residential neighborhoods.
直到有一天 他撞上了电杆
Until, one day, he swipes a phone pole.
花了两万美金才把车修好
Cost him 20K to get it fixed.
之后 这家伙一直把车停在车♥库♥
After that, dude kept it in the garage.
你到底在说什么
What are you talking about?
你看 这些富人都一样
See, these rich dudes... they're all the same.
他们到处炫富 等碰到一点小问题
They go around flexing until there's a hiccup,
就怂得一逼
and then, their balls shrink.
所以 当雕塑的主人发现
So, when that guy who owns the sculpture finds out
有人在雕塑上做了记号♥
that someone's tagged it,
他就会搬出来
he's gonna get it out of there,
放在保证安全的 万无一失的地方
and put it someplace safe... guaranteed.
为了转移它
And to move it,
他们会用卡车运
they've got to put it on a truck.
一旦卡车上路
And once that truck's on the street,
就是我们行动的时候
that's when we hit it.
你让我想办法
You asked me to figure it out.
这是我的办法
This is me figuring it out.
你为什么不把6♥4♥款的雪佛莱黑斑羚押上
Why don't you throw in the '6♥4♥ Impala, huh?
没关系
No problem.
那是我妈的
It's my mom's.
你们什么意思
Yo, what the hell is this?!
朗丘死了 而你们坐在这儿打牌
Lencho's dead, and you're just sitting here playing cards?!
小心点
Hey, cuidado.
你喝醉了
You're drunk.
我们得找出是谁干的 找他算账
We've got to go find out who did this, and go make it right!
朗丘抢劫了小混混 不是吗
Lencho was robbing corner boys, que no?
换做是我 你也这样吗
You'd do me like that?
如果你干了蠢事
If you did something that stupid.
嘿 让我来
Hey, I got it.
过来
Muévete.
你不能那样得罪皮特
You can't run up on Pete like that.
还没有传闻 但我会找到...
Nobody's talking on the streets yet, but I'll find out...
好的
Okay.
为什么你这么冷静
Why are you so calm?
那一年你是他女朋友
You were his girlfriend that summer.
我十二岁那年
The summer I was 12?
他是自家人
He was family.
是你的 不是我的
Your family, not mine.
什么
What?
你觉得是我♥干♥的
You think I did him?
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表