剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
她总能让我平静下来
She could always calm me down, you know?
你看起来更像她了
You look even more like her now.
你一口酒都没喝啊
You're not drinking your beer.
对 这个嘛...
Yeah. Well...
蹲监狱唯一的好处
Only good thing about prison.
我戒酒了
I got sober.
真棒
Good for you.
小乔怎么样了
What happened to J?
我们拉他入伙了
We took him in.
很好
Good.
你觉得朱莉亚会希望这样吗
You think that's what Julia would've wanted?
你是他的家人 对吗
You're his family, right?
她什么时候回来的
When'd she get back?
昨天
Yesterday.
比利的事不怪她
That Billy shit wasn't her fault, man.
我没说怪她
I didn't say it was.
和她干了一票
Did a job with her.
- 你干了什么 - 很简单
- You what? - It was solid.
她选中一个倒霉鬼 把他家的东西打包
She got this guy to pack everything up in his house,
搬上车 然后给了我们钥匙
put it on a moving truck, and gave us the keys.
挣了六万 所以我才买♥♥了凯♥旋♥摩托车
Made 60 grand. That's how I bought that Triumph.
没用到枪 没扯出别的事
No guns, no bullshit.
她又找了一票活
She got a new job.
可能需要我们所有人手
Might need all of us.
蓝妈妈不会同意的
Smurf's not gonna like that.
那你们就别告诉她
Well, then, you don't tell her.
什么活
What's the job?
我要回去了
I'm gonna take off.
什么 不是吧 真的吗
What? No. Really?
对 我明天早上要早起
Yeah. I actually have to get up early tomorrow morning.
回见 兄弟们
Later, fellas.
- 好 - 家里见
- Yeah. - See you back at the house.
快看蒂姆
Yo, check out Tim.
- 开始咯 - 来吧
- I'll do it. - Do it!
他要作死了
Yo, he's gonna do it.
上啊 蒂姆
Go, Tim! Yeah!
老兄 好戏上演了
Yeah, bro. He's definitely doing it.
- 快跑 蒂姆- 快跑 蒂姆
- Go, Tim! - Go, Tim!
这样够吗 对
Is it good? Oh, yeah.
你这样就够了吗
Is that good for you?
- 你不知道吗 - 不知道
- You didn't know that? - No.
你们好
Hello.
你还记得安吉拉吗 朱莉亚的朋友
You remember Angela. Julia's friend.
当然记得 宝贝
'Course, I do, baby.
她刚出狱
She just got out of prison,
我告诉她 可以和我们住几天
and I said she could crash with us.
她可以睡在沙发上
Figured she could just stay on the couch.
你真大方
That's very generous of you.
谢谢 蓝妈妈
Thanks, Smurf.
我点个披萨怎么样
Hey. Why don't I order us a pizza, huh?
那就太好了
Oh. That'd be great.
这样吧
Mmm. Know what?
我付钱
I'll pay.
你去哪了
Where you been?
把车扔了
Got rid of the car.
你饿了吗
You hungry?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
你们把车扔哪了
Where'd you do it?
采石场那边
Out at that quarry.
我去洗个澡
I'm gonna go take a shower.
Inside - "Wizzard King"
The Rolling Stones - "All Down the Line"
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表