剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
你想知道做老大什么感觉吗 小乔
You want to know what it feels like to be in charge, J?
做老大就是这种感觉
This is what it feels like to be in charge.
"佳洁士"
"Crest"?
需要有人开车送你吗
You need someone to drive you?
不用
No.
你开了车之后不会犯恶心吗
Aren't you supposed to feel sick after?
嗨 宝贝
Hey, baby.
要我给你煎些蛋吗
Want me to fix you some eggs?
不了 谢谢 我不吃
Uh, no thank you. I'm good.
我得走了
I got to go.
在这里想保持清醒真不容易
It's hard to stay sober in this house.
想喝点罐头汤或者咖啡
Can't reach for a can of soup or a cup of coffee
都能不小心翻出止疼片跟喝剩的威士忌
without coming across an oxy stash, a fifth of Jack...
老天 你怎么了
Jesus, what happened to you?
跟人打了一架
I got in a fight.
我没事
I'll be fine.
你怎么在这儿
Why are you here?
在回到正轨之前得先找个地方暂住一会儿
Needed a place to crash until I get back on my feet.
你就想不到别的好去处吗
And this was the best place you could think of?
那你怎么在这
Why are you here?
你妈妈不惜过穷苦日子也要让你远离这群人
Your mom lived in poverty to keep you away from these people.
我妈妈日子穷苦是因为她吸毒
My mom lived in poverty because she was a junkie.
但那些你都知道 对吧
But you know all about that, right?
她依赖毒品
She was an addict.
还生了重病
She was sick.
我也尽我所能帮了她
And I did the best I could to help her.
那现在呢
And now what?
你在帮"教皇"吗
Are you helping Pope?
"教皇"和我有过旧情
Pope and me got history.
蓝妈妈欠你 小乔
Smurf owes you, J.
我因为你才来这
I came here for you.
你当她的跟班
You're following her.
很聪明啊
Smart.
我不需要你的帮助
I don't need your help.
你需要
Yeah, you do.
你还有谁可以信任
Who else can you trust?
有事吗
What's up?
蓝妈妈要我监视你们
So, Smurf wants me to spy on you guys.
她干嘛
She what?
她让我调查大家跟谁有联♥系♥
She wants me to look into who everybody's talking to.
她觉得我们的保密工作做得不够好
She thinks we're not keeping secrets as well as we should.
她为什么会这么想
Why would she think that?
她觉得有人跟警♥察♥告密
She thinks somebody's talking to the cops.
她怎么说的
What'd she say?
她要我们都用一次性手♥机♥
She wants us all to use burner phones.
她还让我"处理"一下告密的人
And she wants me to "handle" the person that's talking.
她这是在耍你呢
She's just playing you.
如果她真认为有人跟警♥察♥告密
If she actually thought that there were someone talking to the cops
她会把我们都叫过去 让我们说清楚
she would call us all together, get us talking,
可能还要派我们去解决几个人
and probably send us out for blood.
她现在在哪
Where is she right now?
在家
At the house.
瞧 她这是担心的样子吗
Yeah, see? How worried could she actually be?
如果她真认为有什么威胁
If she thought there was a threat,
她早出来兴师问罪了
she'd be out asking questions,
联♥系♥警♥察♥内应 让"教皇"把人找到做掉
talking to her cops, sending Pope after somebody.
没事的
It's all good.
那她为什么让我去买♥♥手♥机♥
So why did she send me out for the phones?
不知道
I don't know.
说真的 她可能是因为
Honestly, she's probably pissed
我们跟弗兰基合作的事生气呢
that we pulled that job with Frankie,
她这些都是小心眼的报复而已
and this is some kind of bullshit, petty revenge.
我不知道
I don't know.
今天就离她远点
Just stay clear of her today.
把手♥机♥发了 今晚回去
Hand out the phones. Go back tonight,
告诉她你跟大家都谈过了 什么也没发现
tell her you talked to everybody and didn't find anything.
我们跟一个压根不认识的人合作
We pulled a job with someone we know nothing about.
听着伙计 你还要让她
Look, man, how many times are you gonna let her
耍你多少次
pull this shit with you?
这就是她想要的
This is what she wants.
她想让我们把自己逼疯
She wants us to drive ourselves crazy
看看我们是不是真的能威胁她
trying to figure out if there's actually a threat.
- 都是胡扯 - 她没说错
- It's bullshit. - She's not wrong.
和弗兰基合作是我们大意了
Pulling the job with Frankie was sloppy.
好吧 你想跟克雷格那么说吗
Okay, you want to bring that up with Craig?
我是这么想的
That's what I thought.
如果你非要相信蓝妈妈的鬼话
If you want to keep chasing bullshit for Smurf,
我没意见
that's fine with me.
你们两个怎么了
What's going on with you two?
她平时对你爱搭不理
You know, she treats you like shit,
但一有什么需要 首先就来找你帮忙
but it's you she comes to when she needs something.
总是这样
It's always been that way.
毕竟我最年长
Well, I'm the oldest.
不只是这样
It's more than that.
你还记得那次斯科蒂·尤厄斯
Do you remember when Scotty Yuhas
把朱莉亚的泳衣扯掉
pulled Julia's bathing suit off,
不肯还给她吗
wouldn't give it back to her.
她不得不在众人面前
She had to run across the whole beach
跑过整个海滩去拿她的毛巾
in front of everybody just to grab her towel.
你把斯科蒂痛揍了一顿
You beat the shit out of Scotty.
朱莉亚气坏了 因为这让她更难堪了
Julia was furious that it made things worse for her.
但斯科蒂之后再也没做过那种事
But Scotty never tried anything like that again.
我得训练了
I got to train.
好
Sure.
你在打鸡蛋吗
You whipping up some eggs?
是啊
Yep.
小乔要给你一个一次性手♥机♥
Well, J's got a burner phone for you.
- 一次性手♥机♥ 为什么 - 不知道
- A burner, why? - I don't know.
蓝妈妈让他在外面跑腿
Uh, Smurf's got him jumping through hoops
因为她认为有人把我们的事告诉了警♥察♥
'cause she thinks someone's talking to the cops about us.
可怜的孩子
Poor kid.
你想来点咖啡吗
Uh, you want some coffee?
- 好啊 - 拿着
- Yeah, sure. - Here.
你没听到什么消息吧
You haven't heard anything, right?
什么 有人跟警♥察♥告密的事吗
What, about someone talking to the cops?
没有
No.
怎么了 你觉得跟我们
Why, you think it's got something to do with, uh,
和弗兰基合作的事有关吗
that job we pulled with Frankie or what?
我觉得蓝妈妈对我们指手画脚
Uh, I think Smurf's jerking us around
就是因为我们跟弗兰基合作了
because we pulled the job with Frankie.
- 好吧 - 不过我也不确定
- Okay. - But I don't know.
你觉得如果她认定有人泄密了
You think she'd have the kid doing all this shit
她会让那小子做这些事吗
if she thought it was real?
这个嘛...
Yeah, well...
有谁睡沙发吗
Is someone crashing on the couch?
对 我
Yeah, me.
有杰克的消息吗 嗨
Did you hear about Jack? Hey.
- 嗨 - 你好
- Hi. - How are you?
缉毒局今早突击检查了杰克的仓库
DEA raided Jack's place this morning.
你意外吗
Well, yeah, you surprised?
他最近忙着可♥卡♥因♥和冰♥毒♥的走私生意
He's been moving blow and meth overseas.
- 真是不知足 - 他就没这本事
- His dumb ass got greedy. - Yeah, and he's no genius.
不过 这样一来我的客户就多了
Oh. More customers for me, though.
- 鸡蛋是给我的吗 - 是的
- Are those eggs for me? - Yeah.
我今天不吃 你会介意吗
Do you mind if I pass today?
有点烧心
My heartburn's just acting up.
- 没问题 - 谢了
- All good. - Thanks.
回见
See you later.
- 想来点鸡蛋不 - 多谢
- Hey, you want eggs? - Thanks.
很高兴见到雷恩
It's good to see Renn.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表