剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
怎么?只有你会打架吗?
how? Are you the only one who can fight?
我早说过会这样
I told you it would be like this
别添乱了 詹妮
Don't add to the mess, Jenny.
那一开始就该听我的-所以你有什么计划?
Then you should have listened to me from the beginning -So what are your plans?
喝醉
drunk
我在汽车旅馆等你们
I'll wait for you at the motel
这里为什么这么亮?
Why is it so bright here?
不是
no
我想你是脑震荡了
I think you have a concussion
该死
Damn it
你还好吧?
are you OK?
嗯 还好
Yeah, okay
那个人是谁?
who's that person?
拉胡尔
Rahul
自从我们偷了他的摩托车他就盯上我们了
Since we stole his motorcycle He's targeting us
是啊 万一是弗兰基呢?
Yeah. What if it's Frankie?
也许她生气了因为我们惹毛了拉胡尔
maybe she's angry Because we pissed off Rahul
不是弗兰基 伙计
Not Frankie, man.
你凭什么这么肯定 克雷格?
Why are you so sure, Craig?
你又凭什么呢?-闭嘴吧
Why do you think so? -Shut up
不管是谁 对方知道我们的计划
Whoever it is, they know our plan
也许撞了我们的人掳走了蓝妈妈
Maybe whoever hit us kidnapped Mama Smurf
不 没人掳走了蓝妈妈
No, no one kidnapped Mama Smurf
那她到底在哪?
So where is she?
该死
Damn it
天啊-你去哪了?
Oh my god -Where have you been?
如果我走了 会让别人疑心的
If I leave, others will be suspicious
他们抢走了什么?
What did they take?
现金和珠宝
cash and jewelry
那些音板没事?
Are those soundboards okay?
音板…其中两个完好
Soundboards...two of them intact
另外两个撞得很严重我不知道还能不能用
The other two crashed badly I don't know if it can still be used
救护车呢?-我们尽量抹掉痕迹了
Where's the ambulance? -We tried our best to erase the traces
那个人呢?
What about that person?
你们挟持的那家伙他看到你们的脸了吗?
The guy you held hostage Did he see your faces?
没有 我们戴着口罩
No, we are wearing masks
可恶!
hateful!
听着 如果有人需要看医生我们只能去墨西哥了
Listen, if anyone needs to see a doctor We have to go to Mexico
我的手不能动了 但我死不了
I can't move my hands but I can't die
不管是谁干的 现在还逍遥法外呢
Whoever did it is still at large.
好吧 我们保持低调我跟销赃的谈谈
Okay, let's keep a low profile. I'll talk to the dealer
如果有人想出手那些珠宝她肯定会知道
If anyone wants to sell those jewels She will definitely know
等他们出手时 我们袭击他们
When they do, we'll attack them.
在那之前呢?
What about before that?
我们藏起来?
Are we hiding?
警♥察♥随时会来
The police will come at any time
他们一直追着我们不放
They kept chasing us
我们什么都不说
we don't say anything
他们会问我们怎么受的伤
They'll ask us how we got hurt
我们得有个说辞
We have to have a say
那我们就导演一场车祸
Then we will direct a car accident
我的摩托车派不上用场 但是…
My motorcycle is useless but...
我在演出现场 所以我没事
I'm at the show so I'm fine
我们这群童子军可不行
Not like us boy scouts.
你有一辆货车
you have a truck
是啊 好吧
Yeah okay
我们走 来吧
let's go come on
我感觉要吐了
I feel like vomiting
“保持低调”?
"Keep a low profile"?
“跟销赃的谈谈”?
"Talk to the dealer"?
谁知道要袭击那辆救护车?
Who knew about attacking that ambulance?
你总是鬼鬼祟祟的 你从来不在家
You're always sneaky. You're never home.
然后突然有一天你带着这个活出现了
Then suddenly one day You showed up with this job
我们被撞了 你却没事?
We got hit and you're okay?
其中一个人说“替我向你外甥问好”
one of them said "Say hello to your nephew for me."
你认为是我?
You think it's me?
有人在看着我们
someone is watching us
你我都知道是谁
You and I both know who it is
嗨
Hi
这些珠宝价值…
These jewels are worth…
五万?-五十万 轻轻松松
fifty thousand? -Fifty thousand easily
你干什么呢?
what are you doing?
我们得低调行事
We have to keep a low profile
过来
come over
嘿 过来
Hey come here
过来
come over
该死 你戴着真漂亮
Damn it looks beautiful on you
(车轮校正)
(wheel correction)
我来找皮特
I'm looking for Pete
我的钱在哪?
Where is my money?
你的钱?
Your money?
是的 我的活儿 我的钱
Yes my job my money
杰克不这么认为
Jack doesn't think so
我不在乎杰克怎么想
I don't care what Jack thinks
那男人的烂借口让我损失了八千块
That man's bad excuse cost me eight thousand dollars
你把货车卖♥♥了吗?
Did you sell the truck?
没有 事实上 我开得还挺好的我打算留着
No. In fact, I drove pretty well. I plan to keep it
那些人永远不会接纳你
Those people will never accept you
我不想被他们接纳
I don't want to be accepted by them
你觉得他们会听你的命令?
Do you think they will obey your orders?
你是个女孩 不管你的主意多好
You're a girl, no matter how good your idea is
如果你想真正赚到钱
If you want to really make money
也许你可以考虑下跟我一起干
Maybe you could consider doing it with me
我不喜欢孩子
i don't like children
是吗?
Yeah?
那你肚子里那个呢?
What about the one in your belly?
每天早上孕吐
morning sickness every morning
你告诉科林了吗?
Have you told Colin?
你打算告诉他吗?
Are you going to tell him?
我要拿回我的钱
I want my money back
我给你一半怎么样?
How about I give you half?
比你应得的部分还多
More than your fair share
你回去 告诉他们你找不到我
Go back and tell them you can't find me
孩子可以打掉 如果你想的话
You can abort the child if you want
我认识一个医生…-货车我也要
I know a doctor... -I want a truck too
货车不行
Trucks can't
我回去告诉他们你在哪
I'll go back and tell them where you are
他们会来杀了你的
they will come and kill you
好吧
All right
孩子并没有那么糟如果你能撑过最初的那段时间
The kid isn't that bad If you can survive the initial period
我儿子总有一天会长大
My son will grow up one day
他爱我胜过所有人
He loves me more than anyone else
你有那样爱你的人吗?
Do you have anyone who loves you that way?
孩子是累赘
Children are a burden
好像你有什么地方要去一样
As if you have somewhere to go
我要拿孩子怎么办?
What should I do with the child?
爱护这个孩子
Love this child
喂食 看着孩子逐渐长大像其他人做的那样
Feeding and watching the child grow up like others do
没那么难
not that difficult
你只需目光长远一些
You just need to take a longer view
我给你取钱
I'll withdraw money for you
嘿 刚回来?
Hey just back?
我好奇她去哪了
I wonder where she went
我不知道
I have no idea
你没事吧?
Are you OK?
该死 坐下
Damn it, sit down
过来
come over
上衣撩起来
Lift up your shirt
好的
OK
待着别动
stay still
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表