剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
Jeff works at the base.
工作时间很长 但加班费也不少
Long hours, the overtime is great, though.
你呢 吉妮 有孩子吗
How 'bout you, Janine? Any kids?
你... 你没事吧
A... Are you okay?
- 你在干什么 - 我要走了
- What are you doing? - I'm leaving.
- 但你的液还没输完 - 老娘我说了算
- But you're not done yet. - You bet your ass I'm done.
我拿这一把 好吗
I'm gonna take this one, okay?
这次的活 我们最好拿小的
We're better off with small arms on this job.
让他们拿大的家伙
Let the other guys carry the heavy stuff.
- 我没问题的 - 不是这回事
- I can handle it. - Ain't about that.
我还是不知道我们这次的活是什么情况
Hey, I still don't know exactly what we're walking into.
我相信你的计划
I've got faith in your plan.
但如果我们行动失败了
But if we end up having to haul ass,
我不想让你拖着一把跟你差不多重的枪跑路
I don't want you lugging a gun that weighs as much as you do.
给你 这才是你的家伙
Here you go. That's you.
你还打算贩毒吗
Should you still be dealing?
我说 杰克被抓了
Hey, you know, Jack getting busted
缉毒局的人要找过来了
means the DEA's gonna be around.
最好还是消停一阵子
Probably a good idea to lay low.
杰克用飞机走私
Jack was putting shit on planes
当自己是巴勃罗·埃斯科巴似的
like he's Pablo Escobar.
我卖♥♥给特定的顾客
I've a select group of customers I sell to.
我了解他们 他们也了解我
I know them, they know me.
你知道给孩子起名叫"佳洁士"
You realize a kid named Crest
会让他在学校受欺负的
is gonna get the shit kicked of him at school, right?
那个名字单是我的私人物品
That list was supposed to be private.
那你就不应该把它放在公共的地方
Well, then you shouldn't leave it out in the open, then.
是我放在那了吗
Oh, is that where I left it?
如果你被抓了
You know, if you get busted,
你就要在监狱里生下小"高露洁"了
you'll be giving birth to little Colgate in prison.
Crest是浪尖的意思
It's Crest like a wave,
混♥蛋♥
asshole.
到他出生的时候
You'll need to come up with something
你总得想点其他赚钱的门路
to do for cash when it's born anyway.
我吗
I am?
- 对吗 - 不 说真的 比如呢
- Right? - No, really? Like what?
你不能让孩子在这堆破东西里学走路
Well, you can't have a kid toddling around all this shit.
所以 在万豪酒店当服务员吗
Mm. So, serve cocktails at the Marriott?
这就是我的工作 克雷格
This is what I do, Craig.
我就是这么赚钱的
This is how I make my money.
我又没有其他的本事
It's not like I have any other skills.
好吧
Okay.
我们要进去吗
Are we going in?
我不想让你看见我这个样子
I don't really want you to see me like this.
会... 会很惨
It's... It's gonna be bad.
你是说 血淋淋的
You mean, like, bloody?
有时候
Sometimes.
一点点血没问题的
I can handle a little blood.
你吓不到我
You don't scare me.
我不会被你吓跑的
You're not gonna scare me.
在这等着
Wait here.
谢谢
Thanks.
- 需要帮忙吗 - 你好
- Can I help you? - Hey there.
我外婆在这里看病
Um, I was supposed to pick up my grandmother
我今天下午本来要来接她的
from her appointment this afternoon.
我把手♥机♥忘在家里了
I left my phone at home.
我想知道她什么时候能结束
I was wondering what time she'd be done.
- 当然 她叫什么名字 - 吉妮·科迪
- Sure, what's the name? - Janine Cody.
她已经走了
Uh, she left already.
是吗
She did?
对 她今天提早结束了化疗
Yeah, she cut her chemo short toady.
几分钟前刚走的
Left a few minutes ago.
也许她叫了优步
Uh, maybe she called an Uber.
对 对 应该是
Yeah. Yeah, she must have.
好吧 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
你准备好了
You ready?
你准备好了
You ready?
来吧
Come on.
打吧
Fight!
好了 他晕过去了
Alright, he tapped out.
他晕过去了
He tapped out.
快点 放开他
Come on, get off him.
快点 放开他 放开
Come on, get off him! Break!
好了
Alright...
不许动 白♥痴♥ 快点
Don't move, fool! Come on!
停 手举起来 手
Stop. Hands, hands.
- 里面还有人吗 - 没有 只有我
- Anyone else back there? - No. Just me.
快点 混♥蛋♥ 我们走
Come on, asshole! Let's go!
趴到地上 趴到地上
On the ground, get on the ground.
把手放在我看得见的地方
Keep your hands where I can see 'em.
脸朝下 去找找还有没有其他人
Eyes down. Go check for others.
找找其他人 去吧 小心点
Check for others, go. Be careful.
头低下
Eyes down.
进去 快点
Go in there. Come on!
趴到那去
Get down there!
- 他们叫你去那个房♥间 - 小心点
- They need you in the other room. - Be careful.
还记得我吗
Remember me?
张嘴
Open your mouth.
嘴里有东西的感觉如何啊
How does it feel to have something in your mouth?
她那时候嘴里可含了不少
She had a lot of shit in her mouth.
好了 就这样 我们走
Alright, that's it. Let's go!
退后 退后
Back up, back up!
放下
Drop it.
现在
Now.
安全 回到车上
Clear! Back to the van.
快走了
We gotta go!
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
靠
Ah! Shit!
走吧
Let's go.
记住是谁干的
I did this to you.
- 走 快点 - 走了
- Go! Go now! - Go, go.
去洗澡吧 我给你拿点冰块
Go get in the shower, I'll get you some ice.
她都去哪了
So where'd she go?
没什么特别的
Nowhere interesting...
去了美甲店然后去买♥♥菜了
went to a nail salon then got groceries.
行吧
Okay.
来
Here you go.
她得了癌症
She has cancer.
她不让我告诉家里其他人
She won't let me tell my brothers.
打烊了
We're closed.
说了打烊了
I said we're closed!
杰克·蒙迪安被抓了
Jack Muntean got busted.
现在可不是什么好时候
It's not a good time right now.
条子今天洗劫了他仓库
The cops raided his place today.
我听说了
Yeah, I heard.
你那哥几个听说了吗
Did your brothers hear?
你妈妈呢
What about your mom?
进来吧
Come on.
你知道谁没被抓吗
'Cause you know who didn't get busted?
你男朋友
Your boyfriend.
有屁快放
You got something to say, just say it.
杰克被抓了 阿德里安没被牵连
Jack's going away, Adrian's free and clear.
不管他是不是真的和警♥察♥合作
So either he's working with the cops
别人都难免会有这样的想法 不是吗
or it's easier for someone to think that he is, right?
"教皇"之类的人呢
Someone like Pope.
要是"教皇"发现了这件事
What do you think Pope would do
你觉得他会做什么
if he found out Adrian was talking to the cops?
你要干嘛
What do you want?
给我两万
$20,000.
行
Okay.
两万就了结吗
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表