剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
他会对你怎么样
What's he gonna do to you?
不如你和我们一起走
You should come with us.
那我的钱和枪怎么办
What about my cash and my gun?
你得走了 快点
You need to go. Now.
谢你全家 混♥蛋♥
Thanks a lot, asshole.
去你的 一坨垃圾
Screw you! Piece of shit!
你有本事就哪天来上个班啊
Yeah? Try showing up for a shift once in a while.
天哪
Jesus.
你在这里工作吗
What, do you work here now?
现在不了
Not anymore.
你想干嘛
What do you want? Huh?
麦克出来了
Mike's out.
什么
What?
麦克出狱了
Mike is out.
他在找你
He's looking for you.
他们威胁我 而且我嗑药嗑得不省人事 所以...
They were leaning on me. I was dope sick, and...
要我说你这个臭婊♥子♥
I think you're a piece of shit
就是罪有应得
who's earned what's coming to you.
我不想让孩子他爸又被抓去坐牢
But I don't want my baby's father back in prison,
所以你♥他♥妈♥滚远一点
so you stay the hell away from him.
告诉他我现在和安德鲁·科迪在一起
I'm with Andrew Cody now, so tell him that.
蓝妈妈死了
Smurf's dead.
科迪家现在还算个屁
Cody don't mean shit anymore.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
有一些信件寄给戴伦 克雷格
Yeah, I have envelopes for Deran, Craig,
- 和朱莉亚·科迪 - 朱莉亚
- and Julia Cody. - Julia?
是的
Yeah.
我就是
That's me.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在干什么
What you doing?
外面的浪不错
It's getting good out there.
你买♥♥尿布了吗
Did you get the diapers?
外面在搞什么名堂
What's all that shit doing outside?
哦 是纪念蓝妈妈的
Oh, it's for Smurf.
我很抱歉 兄弟 我都不知道你妈病了
Sorry, dude. I didn't even know your mom was sick.
- 谢谢 - 嘿
- Yeah, thanks. - Yo, hey.
有人在办公室等你
Uh, some guy in the office, waiting for you.
你什么意思 有人在办公室里
What do you mean, there's somebody in the office?
谁在里面
Who's in the office?
我不知道
I dunno.
是警♥察♥吗
Is it a cop?
看起来不像
Doesn't look like a cop.
嘿 孩子
Hey, man.
天哪
Jesus.
打扰一下 "教皇"
Excuse me. Pope?
嗯
Yeah?
我给你们兄弟带了千层面
I brought you boys a lasagna.
好吧
Okay.
很抱歉你母亲去世了 她是个了不起的女人
I'm so sorry about your mom. She was a great woman.
既善良又体贴
She was so kind and thoughtful.
不好意思 你是谁
I'm sorry. Who are you?
玛乔丽 格兰特
Marjorie. Grant.
我和蓝妈妈是多年的老朋友了
Smurf and I have been friends for years.
我没听她说起过你
Uh, I've never heard of you.
她帮我支付了房♥子租金
She helped me out with my rent.
她就是这样的
That's just the kind of person she was.
非常慷慨
So generous.
是啊
Right.
那你帮她做了什么呢
And what were you doing for her?
一些小事
This, that.
嗯
Right.
她总是在月初就给我钱
She always had it to me on the first of the month.
我会把钱给你的
We'll get you your money.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, dear.
你们兄弟照顾好自己
You boys take care of yourselves.
嘿 呃...
Oh, hey, uh...
我们今天下午有个聚会
We... We're throwing a party this afternoon.
追思会 给蓝妈妈送别
A memorial. Sort of a send-off for Smurf.
欢迎你来
You should come by.
你还可以转告别人
Tell whoever you want.
那我电♥话♥联♥系♥一下
I'll make some calls.
我把欠你的钱带来了
I brought the, uh... the money I owe you.
大部分 一部分
Most of it. Well... some of it.
剩下的钱 我过几个星期给你
And I'll have the rest in, uh... a couple weeks.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
- 我借你的钱 - 你借的吗
- The money I borrowed. - You borrowed?
别这样
Okay. Don't be like that.
好吗
All right?
我现在正在努力戒毒
I'm trying to get sober now.
从自己的孩子那里偷钱
Believe me, stealing from my own kid,
是我做过的最不堪的一件事
that was... my rock bottom.
难道不是你绑♥架♥我
Sure it wasn't the time when you kidnapped me
找蓝妈妈要赎金买♥♥白粉那次吗
and then you sold me back to Smurf for a bag of smack?
她这么和你说的吗
Is that what she told you?
好吧
All right.
我猜你应该知道蓝妈妈死了
I'm assuming you found out Smurf died.
嗯
Yeah.
所以你才到我这里来
That's probably why you're here.
你想要什么 住的地方
What do you need, a place to stay?
- 还是其他什么 - 不是
- What is it? - No.
- 不是 - 从我椅子上起来
- No. - Out of my chair.
我向你保证
I'm guaranteeing you,
剩下的钱我两个星期内一定给你
within two weeks or less, I'll have the rest.
听着 孩子
Listen, man...
你现在只剩下我了
I'm all you got now.
我也只有你了
And vice versa.
我正在努力
I'm doing this, you know?
我会 我会成功戒毒的
I'm... I'm gonna get clean and sober,
我会改头换面 然后留在这里
I'm gonna stay that way, and I'm gonna be here.
我会留在你身边
You know? I'm gonna be around.
我发誓
For real.
好吧 不过你来得不巧 我要走了
Yeah, well, you got shitty timing 'cause I'm out of here.
那我明天再来 没关系的
I can come back tomorrow. I don't care.
只要你愿意坐下来聊聊 随时都行
I mean, to me, whenever you want to sit down.
不 你错过机会了
No, no. You missed your shot.
我明天不在这里 后天不在
I'm not gonna be here tomorrow or the day after that,
下个星期也不在
week after that.
你要去哪里
Where you going?
去旅游吗 还是
Taking a trip, or... ?
滚出我的酒吧 比利
Get out of my bar, Billy.
你可以告诉我你去哪...
You can tell me where...
我要你滚出我的酒吧
I said get the hell out of my bar.
你在这里工作吗
You work here or something?
你跟踪我吗
Are you following me?
我是你的守护天使啊 小乔
I'm your guardian angel, J.
你想要干嘛
What do you want?
蓝妈妈死了
Smurf's dead.
接下来呢
What now?
"教皇"把我赶出来了
Pope kicked me out.
他觉得是我害你嗑嗨的
He thinks I got you high.
我想知道他怎么会这样认为
I wonder where he got that idea from.
谁是潘米拉·强森
Who's Pamela Johnson?
我不知道 怎么了
I... I don't know. Why?
真的吗
Really? Okay.
这是蓝妈妈的遗嘱
That's Smurf's will.
今早她寄了三份复印件到家里
She sent three copies to the house this morning.
分别给戴伦 克雷格和朱莉亚
One each to Deran, Craig, and Julia.
我妈吗
My mom?
她只给戴伦和克雷格留了足够日常开销的钱
She gives Deran and Craig just enough to get by.
朱莉亚也一样 钱应该会到你手上
Same for Julia, which I assume will go to you.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表