剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
我想有碎玻璃扎进去了
I think some broken glass got stuck in it.
好的
OK
可能会有点疼
It might hurt a little
安吉拉
Angela
安吉拉
Angela
事情出了点状况
Something went wrong
没关系
It doesn't matter
没关系
It doesn't matter
这应该能蒙混过关
This should be able to get away with it
天啊
Oh my god
看来我得买♥♥一辆新货车了
Looks like I'm going to have to buy a new truck.
是啊 我看也是
Yes, I think so too
我收到了你的信息 怎么了?
I received your message. What happened?
你今天去哪了?-出去了
Where have you been today? -out
这还用问吗?
Do you even need to ask?
去哪了?
Where have you gone?
别激动 今天我休息
Don't get excited. I have a rest today.
我跟我表兄在一起…-我有问你话吗?
I'm with my cousin... -Did I ask you anything?
现在问你
Now ask you
你今天去哪了?
Where have you been today?
跟我表兄在一起我帮他修理他的麦克风
with my cousin I helped him fix his microphone
你今天干活儿了吗?
Have you done your work today?
什么?当然没有!
What? of course not!
不管他说了什么 都是胡说八道
Whatever he said was bullshit.
他只是生气我抢了他的女友
He was just angry that I stole his girlfriend
别被他耍了 皮特
Don't let him fool you, Pete.
我现在就干掉他
I'll kill him now
把枪给我 我的事情我自己处理
Give me the gun. I'll take care of my own affairs.
别啊 表兄
No, cousin
我再问你一遍…
I'll ask you again...
你们今天干活了吗?
Have you done any work today?
剩下的东西呢?
What about the rest?
在图比的卡车后面
In the back of Tubby's truck
我告诉过你离科迪家的人远点
I told you to stay away from Cody's people.
我告诉过你不要背着我搞事情
I told you not to do anything behind my back
现在 看看这个傻瓜 他什么都不是
Now look at this fool. He's nothing.
除了加减法什么都不会
Can't do anything except addition and subtraction
而你 米娅…
And you, Mia...
你让我失望
You made me disapoint
我不会代替你动手
I won't do it for you
她是你要解决的问题了…
She is your problem to solve...
或者不是
or not
你是怎么做到的?-我观察你
how did you do it? -I observe you
你的叔叔们偷救护车你在演出现场 没那么难
Your uncles steal ambulances It's not that difficult when you're at the show
你需要安排得再紧凑些 我可以帮你
You need to organize it more tightly. I can help you.
你指望什么?
What do you expect?
你像妓♥女♥一样对待我然后又把我当作你的佣人
you treat me like a whore And then you treat me as your servant
好吧 扣扳机吧
Okay, pull the trigger.
看看他
look at him
你现在就要这么对我
You're going to do this to me now
没那么容易 对吧?
Not that easy, right?
我可以替你动手
I can do it for you
那些鲜血、脑浆和头骨…
All that blood, brains, and skulls...
我一点都不介意
I don't mind at all
你和我 乔 我们可以随心所欲
You and me, Joe, we can do whatever we want
我们是一样的人
we are the same people
我们理解彼此
we understand each other
我们不一样
we are different
我杀了巴斯
I killed Bass
皮特雇我杀了你♥爸♥爸 蓝妈妈雇的他
Pete hired me to kill your dad. Mama Smurf hired him.
你要相信那个人吗?
Do you want to trust that person?
他们不是你的家人
they are not your family
家人不会这样对待你
Your family won't treat you like this
也许不会
Maybe not
但他们是我仅剩的家人了
But they're the only family I have left
我是伦恩 有事留言
I'm Lunn, please leave a message
嘿 你确定不需要医生吗?
Hey, are you sure you don't need a doctor?
是的 我确定 我不想谈这个
Yeah I'm sure I don't want to talk about this
坐下
sit down
利文古德那边怎么样了?
How's it going at Livengood?
他五点半下班 吃了点中餐就回家了
He got off work at half past five, had some Chinese food and then went home.
私家车道上还有一辆车
There's another car in the driveway
什么样的车?-越野车
What kind of car? -SUV
儿童座椅
child seat
有儿童座椅吗?
Are there child seats?
有
have
VCR播放机放在了柜子里 还能用
The VCR player is in the cabinet and can still be used.
不过屏幕总是闪
But the screen keeps flickering
(丽兹汽车旅馆)
(Ritz Motel)
看看啊
take a look
你去哪了?
Where have you been?
啤酒
beer
找到货车了
Found the truck
在路边 还插着钥匙呢
The key is still on the roadside
看上去是没油了很可能是惊慌失措跑掉了
Looks like it's out of gas He probably panicked and ran away.
钱呢?
Where's the money?
我们明天离开这个破镇子
We're leaving this shitty town tomorrow
我警告过你们不能相信帕姆
I warned you not to trust Pam.
我找到了货车 你们都欠我的
I found the truck. You all owe me.
帕姆偷走的我的那份
Pam stole my share.
下一个活儿记得要还我
Remember to pay me back for the next job
好吗?
Okay?
你没事吧?
Are you OK?
你打算告诉其他人吗?
Are you going to tell anyone else?
不
No
我以为你下不了手呢
I thought you couldn't do it
他的卡车呢?
Where's his truck?
在前面 跟我来
In front, follow me
处理尸体我需要收费
I need to pay for disposing of the body.
除非你想带走
Unless you want to take it away
多少钱?-五千
How much? -five thousand
赃物呢?
Where's the loot?
我会处理
I will handle it
蓝妈妈要死了
Mama Smurf is dying
癌症
cancer
该死
Damn it
她还有多长时间?-没多久了
How long does she have left? -Not long ago
你以后找我就行
Just look for me from now on
你的叔叔们知道你计划管理生意吗?
your uncles know Do you plan to manage the business?
他们会知道的
they will know
好的
OK
你最好换换衣服
You'd better change your clothes
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表